Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:02:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP is not giving much profit now.  (Read 336 times)
Arifulislam1010 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:53:50 PM

What are your opinions ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zaratustraa

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

The Future of Decentralized Financial Services

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:32:30 AM

Well, now with all the crypto-currencies trouble! Ripple is no exception!
But, I was always embarrassed by the fact that having unlimited emissions (more than half of the released capacity of the coin developers left in their pocket), the Ripple team can throw out uncontrolled volumes of the new currency to the market, thereby regulating its rate.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:41:46 AM

What are your opinions ?

XRP is a great coin, with huge potential and a very strong bet for big price increases.
Give it time. It does have a tendency to rise suddenly and sharply.
regexlove

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:43:09 AM

I do not think even XRP will make profit, because banks use it and they do not need high volatility tokens.
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:44:32 AM

All cyrptos are currently in correction. Bitcoin is nearly half of its peak value. If you consider the price of XRP before 2 months, it was near about $0.2-$0.3 currently its value is almost triple time then how you can say it's not giving profit.

XRP is for long-term holding you should have to wait for a white to take profit from it.
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:45:48 AM

Xrp is highly speculated coin before so many speculative news behind xrp in the market so that the price is high and people buy in a this coin high price.
I think if you buy this coin in a high price stay hold in future price will be up.
Tambu

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 05:46:53 AM

What are your opinions ?

Not only thr XRP but all the cryptos as well. Since January the crypto market been bleeding. If you bought your crypto on high price then you don't have much profit. But good thing is crypto still profitable.

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:47:11 AM

What are your opinions ?
ripple is so hard to increasing now and i  do think its not profitable anymore. Ripple are increasing too much and the reasons behind it cause korea pumping it, now korea trading not good as good 2017 so no one will pump ripple anymore.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:50:53 AM

I think all cryptocurrency at the moment are not easy to make it profit, in short term trading we have to look at the chart every second atm. IMO xrp are good for future & for long term investment, it is not decentralized like the other but they are make a good partnership with big companies and this will make XRP huge.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 05:53:20 AM

Personally I think XRP has a good chance to grow. It is bank and Govt. friendly, so it surely doesn't have to face the kind of hurdles, regulations and FUD which other cryptos have to. I am betting a lot on XRP, even though it is not really a crypto currency........

dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:58:48 AM

Personally I think XRP has a good chance to grow. It is bank and Govt. friendly, so it surely doesn't have to face the kind of hurdles, regulations and FUD which other cryptos have to. I am betting a lot on XRP, even though it is not really a crypto currency........

After they hit they all time high $3 more people have gain a huge profit to xrp I dont think if they will back $3 since this ripple are controllable by banks & government  but since people continue to believe in ripple it has a high chances to pump up again. Im glad that I sell my ripple while the price are in 2$ I gain a good profit by ripple kodus to this project Smiley

~Spawn~

Activity: 33
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:06:03 AM

Maybe the creators are cashing out those billions.

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:08:50 AM

What are your opinions ?

Personally I am not really a fan of ripple. We have seen over the time that the only time when Ripple spikes up is when the Ripple team go on a spree of promotional spam. That happens only once or twice the year and that is when they sell on the top.

If you check on coinmarketcap, out of the total supply of 99,992,466,986 XRP only 39,094,094,840 XRP is the circulating supply and rest remains with the team, earlier the count was only 29,094,094,840 XRP.

I can never trust a project which holds over 70% of the total supply so that they can always dump when on top
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 06:17:49 AM

Because xrp is also affected this month of pure red. Even eth and btc so dont think xrp inls not profitable. Just sit and relax for the comeback of crypto digital currency

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jatin thapar 01

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 06:31:40 AM

It has very large quantity and this is the main reason of its low growth but it have potential of rising.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:39:30 PM

Maybe the creators are cashing out those billions.

A lot of creators already earned their billions and I believe this one is not an exception.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 258

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:44:39 PM

What are your opinions ?
Ripple run is already over so get out of it as soon as possible to save your investment capital.Already lots of experts saying XRP has no potential usage in future because it is an centralized coin.But it was an hype for short term investment so make your money soon by trading it for some other cryptos.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:59:55 PM

XRP is one of the most over valued coins whose most of the supply is controlled by its creators. The creators of XRP manipulate the price by limiting the number of coins in circulation. Also XRP doesn't has the decentralized nature of cryptocurrencies that make them unique.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 05:05:20 PM

What are your opinions ?

What do you expect from the centralised currency like XRP which is being run on the blockchain technology. It's like combination of the government fiat currency and the block chain technology. They will keep it fiat only but the only thing that will different is, the platform on which they are carrying their operations. That's as simple as it looks like to understand. Never rush your investment into currency like XRP because they will keep its supply always high and they will keep manipulation going on so that they won't need to payback more than what is required.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Abarov

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:11:58 PM

For me today, a friend said that in this way bankers go to the crypto-currency market. I do not want to support this coin anyway.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:14:49 PM

What are your opinions ?

i am one of the people who dont want to ride with the hype of ripple.

I dont see any good thing on this alternative coin.

they are just using hype on social media just to make the coin pump in the market.

we can all tell that after of how many tries, and once the price pump the holder (dev) i think is selling their holding.

Who want to be on an ICO with such 50% holdings of the team? come one.
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:15:10 PM

XRP is not meant to give you profit, it's an extraction tool for taking bitcoin from less smart investors. Cheesy
dmitro853

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:17:47 PM

Yes, now the ripple does not go to the top, like the whole market. But everything is ahead, do not forget how long the ripple was in flat before jerking to the top!
Bit talk

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:24:46 PM

Now more coins price are down not only XRP, the XRP is on of the huge potential coin in cryptocurrency, there now chances short term profits from XRP now hence better plan long term to take the profits   

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:28:56 PM

Yes, now the ripple does not go to the top, like the whole market. But everything is ahead, do not forget how long the ripple was in flat before jerking to the top!

Investing in XRP is now a high risk because their are other coins which can give you more profits at the same time rather than investing it in a XRP. So it needs to be on your buying list at the moment rather than buy some other coin and hold it for the time you would like or till the time it gives you the profit.
dmitpetrov

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:39:40 PM

Now all altcoins are not giving much profit. Now is a correction. Hodl! I believe that everything will be fine.
Husecomang

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:48:27 AM

What are your opinions ?
Well, it’s not only XRP, most of the coins in the crypto market aren’t giving any profit currently as the whole market is under correction and bearish at the moment. Not even BTC, ETH or other coins have grown. They have either shown small growth or have remained stagnant in the current market. XRP like any other coin will receive a boost in price when there is some good news like partnerships, updates, etc. Therefore, wait for the right moment till market recovers and there is some good news to gain significant profit.
bornMercurial

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:58:31 AM

What are your opinions ?

I think personally, XRP is a big coin, with great potential and a very strong bet for big price increases.
XRP will generate profits because banks use them and they do not need high volatility tokens.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:01:55 AM

Ripple coin is potential coin for me, there's a lot of people who are gain more profit because from cents dollars to more than $1 price. I earned more profit because of ripple and I still holding this coin because  I believe it will increase again. It's up to you if you want to invest again or not.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:28:57 AM

I do not think even XRP will make profit, because banks use it and they do not need high volatility tokens.
Banks, financial institutions and money transfers use it, I agree and I also agree with the fact that they don’t want high volatile coins. But, it doesn’t really matter in case of XRP because banks don’t really hold XRP for themselves they use it for transactions from one fiat currency to another which is carried out and settled in matter of seconds. So, you tell me how much can a value of coin/token change in 3-5 seconds? XRP provides liquidity and scalability for transactions, its price does not affect in any way the day to day transactions that happens between banks are financial firms worldwide.

Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:31:25 AM

Ripple is indeed changing. even this is not very visible does not give even a big profit. though many partnerships of ripple it has not been able to give a great impact for the ripple and this certainly seem to make cooperation maintained the ripple is not so successful.
Best Coin8

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:33:22 PM

I'm sure that Ripple this year will still bring profit to its investors. Very strong and respected team at Ripple.
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:58:39 AM

Not only XRP but most altcoin cannot make much profit during this time. Some people think that when prices fall, it is a good opportunity to invest. But my point is to invest only when the price of the market increases

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:00:44 AM

What are your opinions ?
I never thought XRP was a potential coin. Although XRP trading fees are the cheapest in the market, I would rather invest my money in ETH than invest in XRP.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:04:33 AM

What are your opinions ?

Lolz. You invested in XRP was big thing I guess. XRP is shitcoin and everyone knows it can only be used for the swing trades due to its swinging nature. It never goes beyond specific value these days. Literally moves from 40 cents to 65 cents all the time and I guess that is also shitty move for the swing trading itself. XRP itself is centralised economic circle and I guess the fat wallet people will never let it run above 1 dollar and will never help benefit the investors. But most of the crypto investors just look at its rank in the CMC and think that its the best one. But its not.
simapple

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:06:24 AM

I fully agree, profit may not be at all. But XRP is involved in many banking technologies, so there may be growth soon.
Magami

Activity: 23
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:29:45 PM

XRP is not that bad for a long term investing. You invest, wait, sell, get your money and investing in something good. Don't like ripple and XRP

●   M A S T E R N O D E   F O U N D A T I O N   ●           
★  Swiss Army Knife for Masternode Investors  ★
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:19:53 PM

Well, now with all the crypto-currencies trouble! Ripple is no exception!
But, I was always embarrassed by the fact that having unlimited emissions (more than half of the released capacity of the coin developers left in their pocket), the Ripple team can throw out uncontrolled volumes of the new currency to the market, thereby regulating its rate.
Yes, definitely this is a big risk for investors of XRP . I am sure many of them even not aware of it`s risk.
Many of them are hype investors who invested on rise  of  x10 + end of ly.

CCF_news

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:45:07 PM

Ripple is likely to never again show active growth, as his reputation deteriorates every day. Crypto currency, which is run by banks, is not needed by anybody, except for traders.
losh11

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:01:48 PM

For me tod, a brother aforementioned that in this manner bankers get-up-and-go to the crypto-currency exchange. I cause not thirst championing to advice this mint anyways.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: