Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:52:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Everyone can trade his merit!  (Read 538 times)
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:53:51 PM

Looking at the post OP I see that newcomers have already a nervous wreck. They have indeed found themselves at a disadvantage in the forum. What merit sell or exchange it's really true. But perfect system does not exist. The merit system is not perfect either. I think she'll be canceled, but it won't be long. Therefore, beginners need to have patience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:27:16 PM

can someoene explain why the fuck everyone cares about merit? everyone can trade/share his merit. who the fuck are you? you don't have any rights to tell them. everyone can sell his merits. you are fucking poor guy. now go fuck yourself and drink your milk. okay?

No one can buy or sell his merits. You do quality and useful post which will give more information to others so that you can automatically gain mertis.
 I can understand your situation, try to control your emotions and moreover make use of a good language in the forum.
Rascar Capac

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:38:44 PM

Lol and how much are you willing to pay for merits? I sell you mine 1 ETH each.... Encouraging the payment of merits is totally absurd. The purpose of the merits is to encourage people to get involved in the community, help people, explain, make discover new things etc....
motienvolam

Activity: 291
Merit: 20

I love my wife and my little girl

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:25:11 AM

For those who tend to focus on buying, exchanging merits, here you go:
More mass merit farming
I think this one is enough for you,guys. You can learn very valuable lessons from the above topic. Merit exchangers will be banned all sooner or later. It is unavoidable destiny for merit exchangers because over time, their behaviours will be found by someone in the forum at some day, which lead to reported/ tagged to moderators. Eventually, those merit exchangers will be banned all (as you can see in the topic I show you, more than 200 accounts was banned by moderators after discovered).
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:47:18 AM

Before Merit system changing and now Merit buying/selling legalization?

Why u so angry?  Huh 
There's no one stopping you on what you want buy it if you want but be ready on the consequences if you are caught, its not that hard to find accounts that abuse merit system. Its your own money theres nothing we can do if you buy merits.

But I dont understand the point of buying those merits if you can get it for free by contributing some good deeds in the community and if you buy merits you just put your self and your money in a hard situation.

mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:11:05 AM

Drank posting is not a good idea mate!  Grin Yes, you could be famous as HODL poster. But more likely you will offend someone or even get yourself banned. I'm against merit trading and support ones who report those nasty traders to moderators. If you can trade thing, no way you'll give it for free even for the greatest post! Those greedy bastards should be banned permanently. So glad that some ppl devoting their time to closely examine ones giving 20-50 merits for a shitpost not even deserving one.

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:40:19 AM

can someoene explain why the fuck everyone cares about merit? everyone can trade/share his merit. who the fuck are you? you don't have any rights to tell them. everyone can sell his merits. you are fucking poor guy. now go fuck yourself and drink your milk. okay?

I don't think there's everyone here in this forum that traded his or her merits because as far as I know merit are being earn through posting a quality post.

Merit is supposed to be given for quality posts, and now i think most of it goes where it should.
But to say no one is trading it is naive Smiley They have to do it in a complicated way to avoid red trust though, so even against thoose the merit system makes it harder.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 11:16:23 AM

Merit systems have always been used to improve social behaviour. Of course there are abusers, but they are really self-admitted failures. If you have to buy merit, then you are admitting to yourself that you aren't as good as other people, and you need pay to try to get some sort of recognition. The money is often stolen or obtained fraudulently as well. If you are thinking of buying merit here, then I hope you will reflect on my comment.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:38:51 PM

Don't even try to explain things to OP. Look at his posts and trust. He's selling bitcointalk accounts with green trust. These accounts will be used to scam unsuspecting users. From his trust page we also know that he's a scammer and judging by his attitude he's also a merit trader. Where's the ban hammer when you need it?

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 01:19:49 PM
Merited by Pearls Before Swine (1)

Don't even try to explain things to OP. Look at his posts and trust. He's selling bitcointalk accounts with green trust. These accounts will be used to scam unsuspecting users. From his trust page we also know that he's a scammer and judging by his attitude he's also a merit trader. Where's the ban hammer when you need it?
Sorry to post an image, but this whole merit posting flood is getting a bit over done, so I'm changing tack a bit.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:40:31 PM

I like the image. Haha
Very interesting to OP. Just an image but saying the whole massage regarding merit. Merit Merit Merittt shouting at the street but only few can get it for locking of patience and not getting the whole point that receiving merit requires posting with compact constructive massage.
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 02:09:03 PM

Chill. Follow the rules. Don't be here unless you are willing to do so. You cannot live above the forum's laws. Merits have a purpose and I can actually see that they're serving it well.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:28:13 PM

This outrageous behavior is unethical, seems like a spammer who is helpless after the implementation of merit system and complaining about the merit system because he/she can't rank up now through his/her non-constructive and shit posts. I can feel the pain your pain but merits are not made for this purpose, instead of this you should try to improve your post quality.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:07:57 PM

if merit trading was allowed, then this forum would pretty much become "pay to win", since then you wouldn't need to post any quality posts just invest money so then there would, absolutely, be no need for merit. Some people, obviously, don't understand the purpose of merit. :|

Also, if you think (the person reading this) that merit trading should be allowed, just think a little bit about that and you'll understand.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:54:04 PM

Everybody is nuts about merits because ranking up has become like a job promotion as of late.  It's more precious than gold, one could almost say.

I wouldn't be caught dead trading it, however.  Posting on bitcointalk isn't a job to me, though I have participated in signature campaigns in the past.  If I rank up to hero, so be it.  If not, I shan't sweat it.  I'm going to try to give my smerits away, but I've not been as active here as I used to be.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:56:30 AM

Everybody is nuts about merits because ranking up has become like a job promotion as of late.  It's more precious than gold, one could almost say.

I wouldn't be caught dead trading it, however.  Posting on bitcointalk isn't a job to me, though I have participated in signature campaigns in the past.  If I rank up to hero, so be it.  If not, I shan't sweat it.  I'm going to try to give my smerits away, but I've not been as active here as I used to be.
I hate to say this but it's extremely hard to earn more merits for merit beggars when users in the forum become more familiar with new rank requirements and mechanism of merit system; and when sMerits become more and more scarce over time.
Over the next few months, only real constructive users can get merits for their high quality threads, and vice versa for merit beggars.
Let's be responsible for yourself and for the forum before deciding to send your sMerits away. Only send them to deserved threads.

Pitparker

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:17:22 AM

trades merit is strictly prohibited within these forums and case will make the violation of the rules and could be permanently banned from the affected endangered moderator.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:37:19 AM

And now you are fucking serious and then telling us that who fucking cares about merit??? Why the fuck are you here in this forum complaining about the merit being added in this forum?? You don't deserve a fucking spot here.

Yeah anybody can do it, selling merit or trade merits with someone and YOU??? You are just another fucking newbie who came out of fucking nowhere complaining about the merit system. I hope you will be fucking ban in this forum.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:45:16 AM

We care about merits because they will help us up rank. Such you dont even have merits yourself. Such a bad words.

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
gahsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:19:39 AM

is there anyone who trades merit, and whether there is no ban on forums to trade merit, can someone give me merit without spending money.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: