Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:08:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GastroAdvisor - Contest of the most creative food!! 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀  (Read 255 times)
energy_ga (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 06:19:00 PM

THE MOST CREATIVE FOOD

What an amazing experience food are, isn't it? And it's better if we can share it! Don't be shy and participate!!
From today until NOVEMBER 30th:

• Try to make the gastroadvisor logo with food or sauces
• Take a photo (a brief description of your creation)
• Share the picture with us on the group https://t.me/GastroAdvisorOfficial
• The best will be selected by us and we could participate in the prize of Token FORK!

❗️Important: Dishes must be personal and not downloaded from the internet.

Awards:

1 place : 1000 FORK
2 place: 750 FORK
3 place : 500 FORK
4 place: 250 FORK
5 place : 100 FORK

If you have a questions about the contest please feel free to ask.

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:14:59 PM

This is most obviously a cash grab. The absolutely useless idea for crypto, people don't need this. No hard cap/soft cap mentioned on website, when project put Advisors on front instead of their own team means they are trying to use Advisory names to raise money. And these advisors can't be actually considered as serious advisors. ICObench has proven itself a paid platform for "Good reviews".
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:58:12 PM

Do I understand correctly that this is a service where restaurant customers will write recommendations about restaurants. But, there is a problem. Recommendations can be customized.
alhambra1982

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:55:39 PM

This is most obviously a cash grab. The absolutely useless idea for crypto, people don't need this.

Hello mate,

I disagree with you. I think that's not about crypto solely. That platform contributes to solve problems that exist in platforms like TripAdvisor. In my opinion this is a real application of Blockchain technology. On that case Blockchain is a tool to empower gastronomic industry.

Do you think isn't good for you to have real opinions of validated users before going a restaurant? As I said, on current solutions for that purposes there are no controls to assure users are not fake or they were there.

What do you think?  Smiley
CryptoAndreu

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:21:23 PM

This is most obviously a cash grab. The absolutely useless idea for crypto, people don't need this. No hard cap/soft cap mentioned on website, when project put Advisors on front instead of their own team means they are trying to use Advisory names to raise money. And these advisors can't be actually considered as serious advisors. ICObench has proven itself a paid platform for "Good reviews".

I think it's a great idea that can have a lot of output and a real use by users. I'm going to invest in this project I think it has a lot of future and great acceptance. Many successes.!
energy_ga (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 05:27:21 PM

The solution we offer is not any nonsense at the moment has had a great acceptance and we have restaurants waiting to use the application. We advise you to follow us and see how it evolves Smiley
energy_ga (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 05:39:11 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2018, 05:50:58 PM by energy_ga

Do I understand correctly that this is a service where restaurant customers will write recommendations about restaurants. But, there is a problem. Recommendations can be customized.

There are 3 type of rewiew in the GA ecosystem, and the review gold will be possible only if you had book by the platform and pay with Token fork in the restaurants, in this way the blockchain will certificate the review by the tx hash. With this solution we solve the problem of fake review  Cool Cool
Dasengineer

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:16:15 PM

This is most obviously a cash grab. The absolutely useless idea for crypto, people don't need this.

Hello mate,

I disagree with you. I think that's not about crypto solely. That platform contributes to solve problems that exist in platforms like TripAdvisor. In my opinion this is a real application of Blockchain technology. On that case Blockchain is a tool to empower gastronomic industry.

Do you think isn't good for you to have real opinions of validated users before going a restaurant? As I said, on current solutions for that purposes there are no controls to assure users are not fake or they were there.

What do you think?  Smiley

I personally don't need that and most of the people don't. If you want to deliver this kind of project do it yourself and don't ask people for money, because your token has no real use-case and doesn't change or improve people's lives. This is my opinion.
energy_ga (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 08:01:51 PM

Many people start participating in the contest with their creative meals  Grin Grin

what good looks!!!   Smiley
Sergei.Gerasimenko

Activity: 994
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:18:46 PM

How many people who are involved in crypto go to restaurants? I'm sure that not enough to push your project to the moon. If it will survive, it will need years to bring investors their money back. I'm not even talking about profits.
energy_ga (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 07:49:01 PM

How many people who are involved in crypto go to restaurants?

All people who need to eat  Grin

I'm sure that not enough to push your project to the moon. If it will survive, it will need years to bring investors their money back. I'm not even talking about profits.

Yes, it is a different project than what we are used to. Some people will like it more and other people will like it less, but we seek to contribute something to people in something as common as eating.

Currently there are already many restaurants attached to our project that will allow payment with cryptocurrencies. In the end it is to give people more possibilities and take cryptocurrencies to the street. That can not be bad  Wink

Reach the moon? Let's eat first  Wink Grin
energy_ga (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 08:04:23 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2018, 12:25:23 PM by energy_ga

Another delicious meal !!! mmmmm  Grin Grin Grin Grin

energy_ga (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 12:25:12 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

energy_ga (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 08:47:48 AM

energy_ga (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 08:55:09 AM

energy_ga (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 09:02:28 PM

More food pictures of our users  Cheesy

pineapple with toasted cream  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Dasengineer

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:56:47 PM

Geez, what a useless idea. I hope you are not going to ask money for this Cheesy Nobody in the sober mind would invest in this project. It has no value and it doesn't change people's life.
energy_ga (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 07:14:23 PM

Geez, what a useless idea. I hope you are not going to ask money for this Cheesy Nobody in the sober mind would invest in this project. It has no value and it doesn't change people's life.

A pity that you did not like the project. At least for now  Wink

We have already mentioned it on occasion. Some people will like it more and other people will like it less, but we seek to contribute something to people in something as common as eating.

Currently there are already many restaurants attached to our project that will allow payment with cryptocurrencies. In the end it is to give people more possibilities and take cryptocurrencies to the street. That can not be bad   Grin

Reach the moon? Let's eat first   Cheesy Grin
dorabuckest

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:21:31 PM

A new idea and also I think it is a good idea, hopefully it will be a lot of people who join here and enjoy it this idea.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: