Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:53:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: platforms for trading through the API  (Read 125 times)
alendel0n7 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:16:14 PM

Tell me which platforms for trading through the API are now the most convenient and reliable? What are you using?

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:25:29 PM

Im using bittrex and in trading on my mobile and using their API also with the help of tabtrader application so I can integrate them. There are so many platforms out there  and also convenient and reliable, try also binance. It is best trading platform also and you can also use its API to integrate it in the tabtrader app so you can trade on mobile.
alendel0n7 (OP)

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:37:24 PM

Im using bittrex and in trading on my mobile and using their API also with the help of tabtrader application so I can integrate them. There are so many platforms out there  and also convenient and reliable, try also binance. It is best trading platform also and you can also use its API to integrate it in the tabtrader app so you can trade on mobile.
I probably incorrectly put it. My question is whether there are platforms with which you can trade on a binance or bitrex, for example, by connecting through the api. By analogy, as the sierra can be connected to bitmex, only for other exchanges. I want more functionality than in the desktop version of the binance, for example

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:11:59 AM

I probably incorrectly put it. My question is whether there are platforms with which you can trade on a binance or bitrex, for example, by connecting through the api. By analogy, as the sierra can be connected to bitmex, only for other exchanges. I want more functionality than in the desktop version of the binance, for example
So you're looking for a platform that have a program which is can connect to it using its API? I don't see that kind of what you were looking for. I hope someone answers your question I also want to know those if there are some like that.
alendel0n7 (OP)

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:51:15 PM

So you're looking for a platform that have a program which is can connect to it using its API? I don't see that kind of what you were looking for. I hope someone answers your question I also want to know those if there are some like that.
Yes exactly! I also hope that someone will share information on this issue.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: