Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:25:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BCX launches the Mainnet  (Read 166 times)
cloud.runner (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:18:55 PM

Mainnet Launch Successfully
BCX Mainnet Launched successfully on January 15, 2018. BCX is now supporting Lightning Network, SegWit, Replay Protection, Unique Address Format, POW, DAA difficulty Adjustment. We have promoted transaction speed up to at least 170 TPS with 2M block size and 2 minutes of Block Interval. Making BCX mining available to everyone with GPU mining.
BCX is now open sourced on GitHub. Exchanges can run BCX nodes to enabling wallet with deposit and withdrawal services.
Volunteers are welcome to make contribution to BCX's development.
https://github.com/bitcoinx-project/bitcoinx/releases

I have to say, they are different.
csseyah

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:10:13 AM

Mainnet Launch Successfully
BCX Mainnet Launched successfully on January 15, 2018. BCX is now supporting Lightning Network, SegWit, Replay Protection, Unique Address Format, POW, DAA difficulty Adjustment. We have promoted transaction speed up to at least 170 TPS with 2M block size and 2 minutes of Block Interval. Making BCX mining available to everyone with GPU mining.
BCX is now open sourced on GitHub. Exchanges can run BCX nodes to enabling wallet with deposit and withdrawal services.
Volunteers are welcome to make contribution to BCX's development.
https://github.com/bitcoinx-project/bitcoinx/releases

I have to say, they are different.

Okay, how about the mining? Is there any latest update on how to mining BitcoinX? Please share it here if you have guide or information about it.
Cementhead43

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:32:40 PM

I can’t find a wallet for this coin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: