Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:12:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin investment 🤔🤔🤔  (Read 2312 times)
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:32:42 PM

I would go for Ethereum,Zcash,Monero,Bch, but if you are looking for cheap coins,I am watching XEM,IOS,HMQ,Agrello delta,etc,There are really too many cheap coins and majority of them are not as bad as people say,Of course there are   shitcoins too.Anyway its so hard to predict which one will be more profitable in the future,also It takes a lot of time to make observations,to read every details and understand if the devs are trying to protect balance between supply and demand,Which is very important when you are going to invest in crypto business.I have never heard about that coin what you bought,but i don't think that it would be better than bitcoin,May you are trying to make it more popular if i'm wrong sorry!
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
camryku

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:42:43 AM

I will buy Ethereum because many love Ethereum with its popularity and good potential, and with bitcoin, we can also buy it because bitcoin prices also decrease you can also invest in the long term for the future

Cryptokobi (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 08:16:59 AM

I will buy Ethereum because many love Ethereum with its popularity and good potential, and with bitcoin, we can also buy it because bitcoin prices also decrease you can also invest in the long term for the future

ETH is good price to buy now

VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT & EARN!

https://www.votetoearn.net/
Cryptokobi (OP)

VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:12:44 PM

Buy only after you did your research

VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT & EARN!

https://www.votetoearn.net/
Grillo

Activity: 225

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:15:53 PM

I have seen hundreds of people losing a lot of money because they just invest their money based on other's research. This just shows that you do not have a personal opinion, just make your own research and you will earn a lot of money.

Buy only after you did your research
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:23:23 PM

My portfolio isn't constant. I change him depending on a situation in the cryptocurrency market. If it was necessary to choose any coins on a dolgosrok, then BTC would make a large part of my investment portfolio. He the stablest at a distance. Also I would invest the large sum in EOS - a future blockchain. I would invest other small sum in several other altcons.
keepboxm

Activity: 229
Merit: 170

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:12:46 PM

I will take 30% to BTC and 30% to top-10 altcoins. The rest I am using for short term investments. Some money is staking using POS (Phore as an example)
pavank7

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:18:15 PM

Please visit http://www.altcointrend.com/ for information on altcoin investment, faucets and giveaways.
filterMX

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:21:31 PM

For me more interested to invest coins that have good quality and can be used for a long period of time, like ETH, BHC, LTC, and ETC
As for the other coin I should consider it first.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:26:30 PM

I am investing in the top ten coins on coinmarketcap. Due to more than doubling in price in last month EOS is now my largest and most profitable investment.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:43:07 PM

there are few coins  in the market were to can you invest, if I would have one bitcoin than I would invest in ethereum and dash coin

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
lekegami

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:36:52 PM

Investing in altcoins can be seen as investing in people's ideas, I think that this is a very useful and proper investment, because it is ideas that can bring people more resources and opportunities.
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 07:43:00 PM

ADA, BNB, TRX, NEO, BCH, ZEC, XRP, XMR, LTC, ETH, ETC, DSH list of coins a I look after and trade

Hughesy26

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:45:10 PM

I'd hold a mix of capital growth coins and passive income coins, and within that a mix of high cap and low cap

Capital growth:
Consider platforms that will grow, rather than indiviudal projects. Bigger cap ones are EOS, NEO, ETH, ADA. Lower cap ones are POA, CS

Passive income:
Holding some coins gives you staking rewards, masternode rewards, or profit share. I like BNB, KCS, DASH for higher cap and MEDIC, SYS for lower caps

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
copyfile

Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:56:42 PM

I would leave 30 percent in bitcoin, about 15 percent would allocate for Ethereum, the rest would be distributed in equal shares between such coins: ETH, DASH, XRP, XEM, NEO, IOTA, ZEC, ETC
Magadergty12

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 08:35:39 PM

many people want to invest in eth. but I will put in my money in ado, because I think this currency is very promising. in our business it is better to be engaged in the analysis of altcoins
Nold

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:42:14 PM

Too many coins out there, If you have 1 Bitcoin to invest in altcoins, what will be your split?

I like making money on ICO. Therefore, I choose promising projects. Soon I want to invest in Merculet as it is considered to be the best spring project.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:46:21 PM

If I had 1 BTC and I were going to invest in altcoin, I think I would choose 2 or 3 altcoins in top 10 on coinmarketcap like XLM, ADA, NEO or EOS. These altcoins is not listed on top 10 randomly, they must be good altcoins if want to be listed on top 10 so I think every altcoin in top 10 is good choice to invest in.

kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:50:25 PM

Too many coins out there, If you have 1 Bitcoin to invest in altcoins, what will be your split?

I like making money on ICO. Therefore, I choose promising projects. Soon I want to invest in Merculet as it is considered to be the best spring project.
interesting too, but it certainly needs special analysis so we are not wrong in choosing the project,
because currently there is a scam project, so be careful

Dark_lord

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:31:53 PM

After reading countless topics on this forum about which altcoin is better, I just came to realize that is not what matters.
What matters is the number of people holding it. So why not instead of trying to buy half of bitcoin, you (the one reading this now) get into something not famous yet (as all altcoins were at the beginning).
That's what you do if you want to make an investment. You find something cheap. Cheap because it is not so known yet, not because it lacks other features. And then you talk about it everywhere.
XFC is what I hold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: