Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:07:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: is there any platform that bridging bounty participant and ICO project company?  (Read 80 times)
fransera (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:26:48 PM

hello everyone, hope you are in good condition today.

let me introduce  myself, this is my first account i owned by myself, i was created another account with my friend to learn about this forum together, until that account got member rank i decided to create my own account. on my way to learn about this forum i learned so many things here (thanks to the community that create some warm atmosphere here) i was participated on a few bounty campaign, i am enjoying the journey from the start of looking for campaign until i got paid for my work, but in the middle of the journey i saw some ICO project did not work really well (i believe we must ready for that) for example the distribution was late until months, the managerial team decide to reduce the stakes after the and of the campaign etc. i was think is there any platform who can be a bridge for bounty participant and the project team? a platform that can prevent any "scam" or unprofessional word from the project team? maybe it is like an escrow platform that give a requirement to ICO Project team to hold project stake on the platform and distribute it automatically to the bounty participant after the project end?

sorry if i was take the thread into the wrong subforum, please remind me if there is any mistake on this thread.

i hope and waiting for a warm discussion in this thread
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3417

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 03:01:28 AM

i was think is there any platform who can be a bridge for bounty participant and the project team? a platform that can prevent any "scam" or unprofessional word from the project team? maybe it is like an escrow platform that give a requirement to ICO Project team to hold project stake on the platform and distribute it automatically to the bounty participant after the project end?
You can try the following platforms (although I can't vouch for them to completely prevent possible scams):

1. BountyHive
2. BOUNTYPLATFORM
3. BountiesAlert
4. BountyLord

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
fransera (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:50:46 AM

i was think is there any platform who can be a bridge for bounty participant and the project team? a platform that can prevent any "scam" or unprofessional word from the project team? maybe it is like an escrow platform that give a requirement to ICO Project team to hold project stake on the platform and distribute it automatically to the bounty participant after the project end?
You can try the following platforms (although I can't vouch for them to completely prevent possible scams):

1. BountyHive
2. BOUNTYPLATFORM
3. BountiesAlert
4. BountyLord

oke thank you, i know the scamers will always find a way to trick people, but thanks for your information you shared with me
verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:23:18 AM

1. BountyHive
2. BOUNTYPLATFORM
3. BountiesAlert
4. BountyLord
thank you For information I prefer to use bountyhive platform more simple and simplify my work.
vhroen

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 08:10:40 AM

1. BountyHive
2. BOUNTYPLATFORM
3. BountiesAlert
4. BountyLord

Thank you for this.This is exactly what I'm looking for as a newbie. Though I'm already knew bountyhive and current member of it, I will definitely try those three sites you've cited. Again, Thank you very much Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: