Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:16:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know that the price' bitcoin increase or decrease ???  (Read 349 times)
buytheeffinD

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 05:14:56 PM

Some people guess, some people use TA (whether that works or not is debatable it seems), and some people have no clue what is happening. I feel like there is more at play than just a couple factors and you have to be well versed in all the factors of this space to have a chance at predicting the price. Given the small # of people that exist in this space that meet these requirements, I wouldn't trust more than a handful of people making predictions on what is going to happen next with Bitcoin. The world is always ever changing, and Bitcoin is no exception to that rule.

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:43:54 PM

Experience will be your best teacher in finding good entry points and when to take profit. Combine them with Fundamental Analysis based on the news and Technical Analysis applicable to your strategy. Bitcoin's price movement will always follow the supply and demand law.
dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:20:54 PM

I think you can predict the price of Bitcoin to a certain extent only. It’s a tough job and is mostly based on a person’s intuition. Analyzing the charts can help you a lot. You should read the daily news related to Bitcoin. Besides these technical analysis, government regulation, political risks, demand and supply factors also affects its price, so look into that also. Remember, these will offer you some loose predictions only, you can never estimate the exact trend in Bitcoin’s price.
rowel21

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:26:59 AM

If your a veterance in this company you can feel when it will be decreased  or it goes up  but for  us rookie I think google is the best way to ask  you can also read in this forum to get a more info

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Code:
>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:50:34 AM

It's all in the coinmarketcap currency site where you can check the current market price value and the price chart history in the previous days. With this site, it will be of help to analyze the trend in the market and also, this has several altcoins listed where you can find a prospect coin for your investment. Most importantly, you should have atleast sufficient knowledge before buying your crypto coin for investment to be able to handle smartly with your investment.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:51:40 AM

i know the price increase or decrease by monitoring the price chart on the top exchanges.
you will know the price decreased if you see current price are lower than previous price and vice versa.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
dexterbit

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:15:52 AM

Bitcoin goes up and down but the general trend is up,a lot. Don't think short term look towards the halving in 2020.it is working on demand and supply theory only.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:16:37 AM

Coinmarketcap is one way to see the market value of bitcoin. You can see also the scale how bitcoin price rise and drop. Regarding study a lot of expert giving some seminar and a lot of books how to trade but off course sometimes it is not reliable. Trading is very risky if your are not familiar.

#Taklimakan

maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:16:07 AM

Everyone can talk to me about how to know that the price' bitcoin increase or decrease ? ? ? guess or analysis or rely on intuition ? ? ? ?
I don ‘ t understand that why do people know about that ? I think people will probably analyze based on the situation but Are there methods or grounds on which to base ? ? ?  Can Anyone share the document or experience or website to study?Huh

I'm not an expert on economic analysis so I anticipate moving into signs that I think will be right. If there is a right Bitcoin event, there may be a dump before the pumps work as these will help whales make a profit. The process of falling too long also thinks that it will come back up and even a time for us to make more profit.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 02:20:08 AM

I don't know for sure, I'm sure everyone is the same, can only analyze and will never know whether bitcoin prices will go down or up with certainty. we can only see it in bitcoin market.
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:23:54 AM

people who know the ups and downs of bitcoin prices are sure they have experience in the world of crypto, a good market chart reading and following some important news about bitcoin be it good news and bad about bitcoin so they easily determine its action against its rise and fall bitcoin prices
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:40:02 AM

Everyone can talk to me about how to know that the price' bitcoin increase or decrease ? ? ? guess or analysis or rely on intuition ? ? ? ?
I don ‘ t understand that why do people know about that ? I think people will probably analyze based on the situation but Are there methods or grounds on which to base ? ? ?  Can Anyone share the document or experience or website to study?Huh

Horrible English , stupid topic , I didn't understand a God damn thing from you question , try to to improve your English before asking stupid question like this because you won't get help if you write some shity posts like this , or maybe you stick to your local board .
Don't be a stereotype person sir! You are lucky because you can write and understand english language but how about the others?
It is understandable though there are mistakes with grammar of the OP.
From the OP, I could say that looking on CMC is the best way to see the current price of BTC. There are graphs also where you can anticipate the next move of the price based from your technical analysis.

Look at this thread and learn the basic guide in using candlestick: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3238130.msg33731090#msg33731090

Hope I can help you even a little bit only.
asudja89

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:37:30 AM

First of all, you have to judge according to the market conditions and your own experience. Others can't give you an accurate suggestion. This must be your own exploration of accumulated experience to have your own judgment. Only you can have a good attitude. I believe you are in this The industry can make money.
jpaul211996

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 04:38:21 AM

Your question should be "How to know When bitcoin increase or decrease" . You can go to coin market cap there you can see (monitor) the Graph statistics of Bitcoin price.8
shapegray

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:41:44 AM

Just type on google coinmarketcap and TADAA!
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 04:45:49 AM

Same topic I see lot of. anyway now you can go marketcap and check Bitcoin current price.i thinks your questions understand is very difficult.you can short part explain is better.
Ruffian14

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:50:31 AM

I think they are analyzing data from previous chart of bitcoin price but that is only for reference and not accurate because it is just only forecast so basically its just a prediction or guess. No one really have the exact data that tells the exact price in the future thats why bitcoin is very volatile and unpredictable. Increase and decrease of bitcoin price can never predict by someone even the experts who really study about the market.

tranthetai

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:11:08 AM

The increase or decrease of BTC is too hard to guess at this time. It suffers too much pressure from public opinion. Perhaps more time is needed
Cofuchu

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:33:20 AM

I am sorry i cannot understand what you are trying to convey. Please improve your English before posting in the forum. If you want to know the rates of Bitcoin, the the following link will help you
binmu29

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:30:40 AM

You can check any cryptos price on coinmarket cap, by visiting coinmarketcap.com
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: