Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:46:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is this right time to invest in BITCOIN..?  (Read 1373 times)
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:47:33 PM

I think that now is the best time to invest because market is dumped + common people lost their interest. Usually when people pay attention on crypto, the market turns ot green and it is too late to invest then (price is so high).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LanzCoinPress1994

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 01:48:14 PM

Hi!
If you are a long-term investor, yes this is a perfect time to invest bitcoin. But if you day trader, you should wait until the uptrend appears the market. Because still, bitcoin does not give a better sign for investors. But there is a very positive sign because of until the end of first quarter of 2018 it was able to remain around 7000$. Hence we can predict bitcoin will reach 30k-40k at the end of the year when compared to 2017. Also, many investors looking best time to join the market. So personally I believe investing in bitcoin is a good idea!
Thanks

◈ ZEROSTATE ◈
EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN
money_amount

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:52:49 PM

Today I saw the bitcoin going down. If you want, you can invest now. But if I was I would not invest because I think the bitcoin will go down below the current price. and I think it will go down to 6k, that's the time for me to invest.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:58:52 PM

The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.

I would say it is, although it makes many feel hopeless and nervous that Bitcoin's value has been dwindling in the past several weeks due to the many negative news swirling around it, instead of actually sulking over what's happening, it's better to actually plan ahead and try to make the most out of what's happening, and for now, the best thing to do is to actually buy and invest, since the price of Bitcoin is ripe to be bought. At least right now, you can get more for less capital, and that would transcend to a bigger gain in the future once the value of Bitcoin surges.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:02:33 PM

Taking in to account the user-base and acceptability, I would say that Bitcoin is heavily under-priced at the current exchange rates ($7,000 per coin). All it takes is a small trigger for the prices to rise above 10K per coin. So this is an ideal opportunity to make your investments.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:06:22 PM

The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.
everytime you see price of bitcoin drops atleast 40% up meaning thats the right time to invest,because the price of the coin always recover to the amount he last reached,so this means 40% profit is surely indeed but....if you are ready to wait and keep patient because this recovery sometimes took a long before achieving so be ready for that scenario or else losing will be on yours
lhea056

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:08:15 PM

definitely  yes since it was still on its final dip better buy bitcoin now because for sure anytime soon price will pump . we are about to enter the mid of the year and probably bitcoin will start rising from time to time so better invest today . This just happen same last year and also the 2016 i saw it and i do claim it  because during those years i dont have idea about the flow of bitcoin but upon checking bitcoin price rise in holiday season . lowest price was the first quarter of the year

upyem2k

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:12:57 PM

If one looks at the trend in the fall, one may say this is the time to buy. But it may not be so because no one can tell if the price will keep fall or rise up at any moment from now.
VeronAncient

Activity: 378
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:13:59 PM

I agree with you. currently the price of bitcoin and altcoin has decreased very deeply. so it is great for us to use by investing. but you also have to see the state of the market price if the price of coins will continue to fall then we wait until it is at the lowest point.
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:16:30 PM

True, now is the right time to invest, because now bitcoin is down quite low, it's the best time to invest when prices are down, and wait in the next few months, as bitcoin will go back up to its best price.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:19:12 PM

Its the best time to invest in BTC, right when people are panicking into selling because pf the dip in prices, The coin is made affordable buy such panic hence a good investment opportunity
JackyLon

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:19:46 PM

As we all know, the market is fluctuating, and it's affecting the value of the altcoin and especially the current bitcoin price below $ 8000, I think this is a great opportunity for you to invest in, hold and patiently waiting. I hope it will bring good profit to you and it stable source for you.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:22:33 PM

Hi,

It is actually rather hard to say. There are three possibilities:

1- It is the lowest price you can get and the current trend will end soon, allowing people who bought to ensure a large profit. (the best option, of course, the one we all expect to see)

2- It isn't the lowest price you can get. Prices are still going down and you should wait. After a while, price will bounce back, but it won't be over the short-time. (this is another interesting option, as ong as you can afford to wait)

3- The current trend is actually a sign of the death of bitcoin. Prices are going to go down and down and down and will never bounce back. Cryptos are dead. This is the end, and buying would mean losing your investment. (here is the risk)

I personnally don't believe in the third scenario. But that's just my opinion and I can understand why people may be reluctant to buy!

Funeral Wreaths

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:25:16 PM

we cannot tell you whether this is the right time to invest or not, but if you are planning for a long term investment, this could be also a good choice and maybe right time to buy, because we do not know for sure what will really happen and as we can observe from these past years, a lot happened and we cannot deny the fact that bitcoin really gone too far.
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:29:06 PM

Any time is the right time for buying Bitcoin if you know it's potential and thinking for long term...as per quick money and trading I think we should wait a little bit until whole us tax cossio vanish...I think after that the real money will float again into the market and will be see moon soon
Dinomoves

Activity: 122

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:29:56 PM

What you think.

Bitcoin now is down so now is the right time to invest, and anytime soon I believe bitcoin will go up again that will give you big profit.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:31:21 PM

Always be invested,but the right time will depend on the capability in my opinion.Because when the price is high-it can be invested,but it's not possible for everyone to do it.Very few people have the ability to invest in high prices.With that considering the condition of Btc,now it's right to invest here.

Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:30:23 PM

Right now btc's price is low and bearish. For me , now is the time to invest.
Yes, this is the right time to invest in bitcoin we know that value of bitcoin is unstable. Buy more coins now and invest and hold and wait the right time and you get the fruit of your labor a big profit from your investment.
sergeykravcov177

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:36:42 PM

I think that this is the best time to just take and invest in bitcoin because the prices are minimal comparing with the end of last year
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:41:03 PM

What you think.

Yes you are right, the right time to buy is when the price goes down, because we can get a very cheap price. This time bitcoin is falling and this is the right time to start investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: