Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:17:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] MARGINLESS.IO 🦁 - IT'S TIME TO BRING POWER TO BETTORS!🔥  (Read 24713 times)
MartynasB (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:24:34 AM

Do you focus on sports betting? I am interested in an opportunity of betting money on events in the show business world.
Hello we focus on bets overall, not only at specific sports bet. With Marginless you will be able to bet against anyone, anywhere and anytime, using our unique Face to Face betting interface

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MartynasB (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:29:16 AM

Hello. I have heard that it will be necessary to wait for your moderators’ team to accept bets. How long will it take?
Hello, that's not true any bets  that has official source to confirm result will be accepted automatically.
MartynasB (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:32:21 AM

I don't see how a specific token is useful here.
Hello, please read our article about why do we need blockchain here also i would recommend to read our Whitepaper for this here
lok5874

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:22:49 AM

Hello. How much will it take to withdraw funds from this platform? I do not like to wait!
askon

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:26:50 AM

Hello. How much will it take to withdraw funds from this platform? I do not like to wait!
Platform’s team says that it will be instant and I believe them.
lok5874

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:32:14 AM

It has already been promised by many other platforms. Does Marginless have a plan for how to implement this speed from a technical point of view?
askon

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:36:06 AM

It has already been promised by many other platforms. Does Marginless have a plan for how to implement this speed from a technical point of view?
At the heart of the solution lies blockchain with a high speed of operations. Only in rare cases withdrawal can take more than 1 minute.
lok5874

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:45:53 AM

At the heart of the solution lies blockchain with a high speed of operations. Only in rare cases withdrawal can take more than 1 minute.
It's just that banks usually delay payments within 1-3 days, and I can’t bet again, which makes me very angry.
MartynasB (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:46:00 AM

I glanced through your whitepaper and so a well-articulated article that I believe will Marginless a success. believing that blockchain and cryptocurrency is ideal for betting make you blockchain friendly, and would make not-betters who use cryptocurrency patronize your business. I support this project and i am ready to promote it

I've just read the whitepaper and it's written by people who have no clue about blockchain.. Look at their team, they have no developers. People please be cautious and save your money.
Hello!
We have developers who prepared sales website, as for blockchain we have partnered with software company to develop platform itself, it will be announced this Friday. Due to this reason that we have partners who will develop our platform, our whitepaper will be constantly updated on technical parts Smiley
askon

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:50:30 AM

It's just that banks usually delay payments within 1-3 days, and I can’t bet again, which makes me very angry.
This problem will disappear simultaneously with the release of the platform. I hope that they will share their technology with other bookmakers, but they will take a certain amount of tokens for each transaction.
MartynasB (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:51:18 AM

Hello, We are using an ERC20 token, so the speed should not be slower than any other Ethereum project.
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:14:26 PM

Good afternoon. Many traditional bettors are accustomed to using exclusively the currency of the currency. Maybe it's worth leaving it in circulation at least for the first time?
MartynasB (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:33:16 PM

https://i.imgur.com/sRDBLRH.jpg

An amazing news for all of our contributors! Yesterday we’ve launched our pre-ICO with up to 29% of bonuses and raised 865 ETH. Now ICO IS LIVE! At the end of the day we signed a partnership deal with TokendDesk! That’s a great news for our new contributors.

For those who don’t know — TokenDesk is a web based platform for secure cryptocurrency crowdfunding, where Crypto contributors can invest with broad range of AltCoins or with FIAT via Visa/Mastercard.

“It’s amazing that we’ve had an opportunity to sign a partnership deal with such an amazing platform like TokenDesk. Now our contributors will be able to support us in an easier way and help us build a platform that we, bettors, deserve.”, — L.Jonaitis, CEO of Marginless.

Marginless is revolutionising the betting industry allowing bettors to bet face-to-face with lowest commissions in the market and where winners are truly welcome. No more fuss of getting back your money won! Friends, colleagues and many other sports lovers will be able to get back the control of their bets and place them against a real person. Quite a few industries will be transformed via Blockchain — Betting included.

https://i.imgur.com/M2fhFYr.jpg
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:17:06 PM

Why except for your tokens will be accepted only AltCoins? It seems to me that the introduction of BTC or ETH would be more reasonable.
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:30:18 PM

Hello. I will get an opportunity to win a car, even if I buy a minimum of tokens?
dort

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:14:08 PM

Hello. How will my bet reflect the fact that the rate of the token on the secondary market has changed? I do not want my loss to increase.
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:16:27 PM

Will there be any off-chewing elements in your decision? If so, how soon do you plan to get rid of them?
woodcoin

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:18:09 PM

Good afternoon. Do I have to pay extra for KYC? Bookmakers usually pay for them themselves, but you have tiny commissions.
stakeme7

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:48:09 PM

PLEAAAAAAAAASE DONT... FALL on this fraud.. be clever everyone.
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
It's biggest spamers in Lithuania in gambling, there are a lot of stories official ar non official how this team faked a lot of things.
First they we faking "buy 100% bets", making lots of money giving difference endings and getting money from both sides (on one side of buyers they were succes in other ..). And his BEST tipster who was making all these things even is not on a team..

Later they faked with a poker teaching (google investors name in biggest poker informational site pokernews.com and only community in lithuania pokeriokarta, use google translator from lithuanian to english to read).

There are lots of claims on biggest startups and it forum in lithuania https://uzdarbis.lt/t383128/paulius-arsauskas-ir-itarimai-sukciavimu/
One of first fake news https://www.15min.lt/naujiena/aktualu/lietuva/sostineje-vilnietis-aptiko-ispudinga-radini-10-proginiu-auksciausios-kokybes-aukso-monetu-56-518419 (he "found" collective money which he collecting himself).

There was tons of faking video's where they showed that they stake thounsands euro on successfull bets and without limits, which is impossible (real gamblers know that) if you winning, especially in regulated markets...

They had tipsterhub for a year, which was down and rebuild maybe twice, you can google public stats how it was turn off for 2 months without paying money for monthly winners and just turned on just before ICo, as they say "it's successfull site" (yeah, right..) (I'm not lying, you can see empty record for months http://web.archive.org/web/20171101000000*/www.tipstershub.com )

They make good marketing (with money, cars, bitches, rude atitude) because of having money from all these frauds and collecting more people who believes in them. And now they go worldwide... DONT. AND SAY EVERYBODY.
if I had time to tell you all the story.. but nobody pays my bills  for saving your ass Smiley
MartynasB (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:18:21 AM

Hello. I will get an opportunity to win a car, even if I buy a minimum of tokens?
Hello.  Minimum amount of bought MRS tokens, in order to paricipate in the raffle is 5000 MRS Tokens. 
You can find raffle rules here
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: