Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:16:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 457 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 400521 times)
f4t4l

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 03:11:05 PM

Sorry about the popup's, they are gone now.
please use mellowads.com service.and add CPC campaings.many advertiser interested to use mellowads.com.thanks

Mellowads rejected freebitco.in for some reason. I will be working on developing the self-serve advertising part of the website this week.

When was the last time that you applied for MellowAds? Was it recent? Hit me up on PM and I can see about what I can do to get you approved for the MA network. Cheers!

Thanks, the owner of MellowAds contacted me and it was a misunderstanding, I am trying them out now on both websites.
please add CPC system in your panel. thank you

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:46:26 PM

--snip--

write your reply below the bracketed word "quote", that'll be less confusing and made you looks smarter than you are right now.

I am still occasionally having popups on freedoge, like... I always got them except for the very last one that I just claimed a few minutes ago.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 09:58:32 PM

--snip--

write your reply below the bracketed word "quote", that'll be less confusing and made you looks smarter than you are right now.

I am still occasionally having popups on freedoge, like... I always got them except for the very last one that I just claimed a few minutes ago.
I can say that I'm not getting popups on freedoge, so maybe it can be problem from your side? It can from browser extension, or maybe you got virus.

Snatdard usre

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:04:36 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2016, 12:05:28 AM by Snatdard usre

Joseph Shtern, no offence, but you look like a desperate gambler, who lost his 77 BTC(because of never working Martingale system), now trying to claim back a portion of it Wink It is clearly obvious, you was preparing for "account blocking" by editing html source of freebitco.in(modifying the balance). Oбpaтнo нa зaвoд © Wink
In101

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 11:45:52 PM

Best faucet ever!
Joseph Shtern

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:06:50 PM

Joseph Shtern, no offence, but you look like a desperate gambler, who lost his 77 BTC(because of never working Martingale system), now trying to claim back a portion of it Wink It is clearly obvious, you was preparing for "account blocking" by editing html source of freebitco.in(modifying the balance). Oбpaтнo нa зaвoд © Wink
The answer to your claim:
What you are talking about a change in the (html) this is outrageous !!! You say that I do not transfer money to your balance! You have insulted me and called a criminal! I inquired about the internet now (html), I asked the people who understand! To change (HTML) need special education. I finished school with difficulty .... You can not edit (html) and change its balance sheet. You see only the information from the server! I transferred money to the deposit 48 BTC.  It does not bother you? Read the message and click on the link:
APRIL 14, 1:07 FreeBitco.in
To: ratier@rambler.ru

FreeBitco.in - Deposit Credited
This email was sent to ratier@rambler.ru because you have registered an account at FreeBitco.in. To unsubscribe from future deposit notification emails, please opt-out here.

We have credited your deposit of 29.99900000 BTC with the transaction hash a3f0b24bb33a8059a829595f47e113614b78ba7c7378546435f00235f98a84c8 to your account at FreeBitco.in.

I can send this message on your e-mail so that you have seen. If this is not dokozatelstvo, ie video and screenshots.
How do you explain that?
This kind of nonsense !!! If you have a direct or even indirect evidence that I have 107 accounts, I do not mind that you remove all of them !!! It is not a pity, and they are clearly not mine !!! What about my account? Please restore it !!! You blocked his April 19, 2016 It was not good !!! I received a message here ... It seems that I stole money, Bitcoin on my deposit not mine !!! This is not a fair charge to my address !!! I thought it was a failure with your service? After that my balance was zeroed !!! A minute later came the second message is that in your game I'm using a bot !!! It is impossible and what is it? I tried to refresh the page, I could not access my account !! After a while, it's one more message: "quote" We got a lot of evidence that you are deceiving us, your account will be deleted !!! The first thought that came to me that my account was hacked ...
Let's solve my problem!
I will explain its position:
1. Bitcoin is not stolen, and entered my deposit from a reliable source. Link to all transactions here. http://btc.blockr.io/address/info/1MSDMgGwNMSJAQUjAhDw5PVphmx3FhKj4d
3. I used the extension and I need it to visit sites such as www.btc-e.com Often I forget to cancel it. This is my fault? Link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXTbdcphatQ
5. At the specified wallet in my account 1DAcnhhRJ9JLd3ca4RaHZUN4m72yscVgu9 that belonged ratier@rambler.ru last payment is March 5, 2016. Link here: http://btc.blockr.io/address/info/1DAcnhhRJ9JLd3ca4RaHZUN4m72yscVgu9
7. on my account that was locked personal stats on your site, where you can see how much I lost. April 19 it was something like - 0.9 BTC. By no complex mathematical solutions, we can calculate how much was on deposit. The amount was 33.34 BTC
I recommend this site to many. Thanks to me in this game at least 20 people that I brought. The truth is I do not know how to use referrals? I have no referrals!
I showed my brother freebitco.in site
His ratier.2010@mail.ru account. When he had problems with the payment, he wrote a long time customer support, but no one answered! His message in Spam ... He asked me to write in support@freebitco.in
I also wrote a request on his behalf, to help my brother!
A month later, he accidentally stumbled upon this forum and write your complaint here! Thank you that you helped him !!!
12. I want to understand your logic! The family may be more than one computer? This is a clear infringement of my rights of the user. It sounds the same if a family is only one of its members had the right to eat, sleep, relax. The coincidence in names is also nothing criminal. World lives many people with the same names, have similar names in the e-mail.
Today I recorded another video in evidence that these accounts are on different computers. With the confirmation of the cell phone number !!!
I asked my brother to bring his computer. We are completely two different people. Today I saw that all home computers are on the same ip. Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk70lheOYCs&feature=youtu.be
If you have a suspicion of any break-ins, can I grant access to my computer in order to prove my innocence !!! At the moment, very similar to the fraudulent site! Brother could not pay the money. After public publicity you helped him. I paid a deposit to play, but you blocked me, and wrongly accusing me !!!
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 01:18:24 PM

After going through and translating the post to the best of my ability, this guy actually sounds like a legitimately concerned user that what he claims could have happened. In order to spoof or forge all of the documentation that he has provided would be very unlikely. But the whole having multiple accounts logged from the same IP thing is peculiar. Possibly VPN or proxy traffic?

If this is some kind of big elaborate scam, then it's pretty well master-crafted. But I dunno, for some reason, I'm starting to feel pity on this Joseph Shtern dude with the desperation that's coming through his posts. He private messaged me after his alleged brother got his coins back (the 77BTC incident from several pages ago), and he explained the situation then. His story now publicly is the same as it was in my private messages, and I have no problem forwarding that to you, if you need, wetsuit.

Other than that, I think his allegations deserve some looking into and researching. Only you know if there are any holes in his story, but yeah; it at least deserves some diligence in fact-checking what he is alleging.

My 2 bits.

Joseph Shtern

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:36:40 PM

After going through and translating the post to the best of my ability, this guy actually sounds like a legitimately concerned user that what he claims could have happened. In order to spoof or forge all of the documentation that he has provided would be very unlikely. But the whole having multiple accounts logged from the same IP thing is peculiar. Possibly VPN or proxy traffic?

If this is some kind of big elaborate scam, then it's pretty well master-crafted. But I dunno, for some reason, I'm starting to feel pity on this Joseph Shtern dude with the desperation that's coming through his posts. He private messaged me after his alleged brother got his coins back (the 77BTC incident from several pages ago), and he explained the situation then. His story now publicly is the same as it was in my private messages, and I have no problem forwarding that to you, if you need, wetsuit.

Other than that, I think his allegations deserve some looking into and researching. Only you know if there are any holes in his story, but yeah; it at least deserves some diligence in fact-checking what he is alleging.

My 2 bits.

Thank you. This God punished me for the love of gambling. I swear that I will not play !!! Although I suspect that maybe my brother asked to block my account. Attempts to cure me.
wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 981
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 02:49:40 PM

My 2 bits.

I did look into his account the first time he posted here and this is what the database shows:

Total deposits: 48.3397
Total withdrawals: 14.0730
Multiply wins/losses: -34.2729
Free play winnings: 0.0082

The numbers all seem to add up fine from my end. Disregarding the fact that there were 107 accounts from the same IP address (which is why his account was blocked), there does not seem to be any problem here.

I am more than happy to make things right if there is legitimately an issue but we do tend to get emails from people who have lost coins in the multiply game making elaborate stories to get it back. Unfortunately if someone loses, I cannot refund them because if someone wins equally as big (which many do), we do have to pay them and we cannot ask them to give us back their winnings.

BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 08:40:44 PM

My 2 bits.

I did look into his account the first time he posted here and this is what the database shows:

The numbers all seem to add up fine from my end. Disregarding the fact that there were 107 accounts from the same IP address (which is why his account was blocked), there does not seem to be any problem here.

I am more than happy to make things right if there is legitimately an issue but we do tend to get emails from people who have lost coins in the multiply game making elaborate stories to get it back. Unfortunately if someone loses, I cannot refund them because if someone wins equally as big (which many do), we do have to pay them and we cannot ask them to give us back their winnings.

Fair enough. That's all I needed to see; you're an extremely reputable admin, and this is enough for me to know that you're good on your word.

Joseph, it looks as if you have gambled your losses away; I'm sure that admin can provide you with screenshots of the relevant information based on your activity.

As for me, consider this my official withdrawal as any kind of "middleman" between you and the site. Good luck to you, and try not to gamble away any more of your savings. Cheers!

Joseph Shtern

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 08:50:36 AM

My 2 bits.

Fair enough. That's all I needed to see; you're an extremely reputable admin, and this is enough for me to know that you're good on your word.

Joseph, it looks as if you have gambled your losses away; I'm sure that admin can provide you with screenshots of the relevant information based on your activity.

As for me, consider this my official withdrawal as any kind of "middleman" between you and the site. Good luck to you, and try not to gamble away any more of your savings. Cheers!

Thank you!!! I can not understand how 107 accounts? Perhaps this information will be useful. I installed the browser extension browsec. Link here: https://browsec.com/
This extension is necessary to visit the forbidden information resources. Often I forget to turn off. I record a new video. Link here: https://www.youtube.com/upload

There is a wish to freebitco.in website. Check the users on their involvement in their accounts! Take pictures of individuals. If multiple accounts will be the same person (block it) !!! Members must register through social networks! You have all anonymous users, (not very good)! Take screenshots of accounts without warning the user, you will see what is happening there. I do not have technical education, to give such advice. It's my imagination, but it is not bad byloby !!!
Joseph Shtern

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 10:40:14 AM

My 2 bits.

On my screenshot April 16 seen a positive balance. link here: https://yadi.sk/i/27tI6OMrs5G3V I know that did not make big bets. It's true!! The account was zeroed due to violation of conditions of use of the site (107 accounts). BTC was 33.34 with my memory to balance everything well. At that moment I made a bet 0.00000005 BTC. The rate has not been accepted. My balance was zeroed. It's a message, (quote) that the funds in your account have been revoked, the money was stolen. Where is the story of rates? The fact that you have shown this is possible, and there are charges for a violation. Indeed, a total of 34.2729 is obtained BTC. I said earlier that it was lost about -0.9 BTC. If you take away from the amount of 34.2729 - 0.94 = 33.34btc. Here everything converges !!! Provide screenshots please rates (16, 17, 18, 19 April 2016). I am sure that in history they had to stay !!! At the moment, it looks like this. My account was closed, check their rates can not. You should be in the history of the last write-off from the account balance and the time when it happened !!! Please carry out the investigation.
mikey5287

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 11:45:52 AM

You know you just fucked up by posting your account information, right?
Holdaaja
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 11:47:53 AM

Not really since his account has no coins and it is banned so there is nothing to steal.
Or at least that is how I have understood it, those login details are not working (anymore).

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████                              
▄████▀            ████      ████                  ████
█████           ▄████▀     ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▀▀▀▀      ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
 █████▄                  ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄        ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀     ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄    ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀    ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄     ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████     ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██           ▄████▄  ▄████▄  ██▄██▄██▄
████▌          █████    ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀           ██▀     ██▀  ▀██ ██  ██  ██
████▄       ▄▄████▀                                   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄██  ▄████▄ ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██
 ██████████████▀▀                                       ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██
   ▀██████▀▀▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Bitcoin Casino
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
█       ██                █
█      █▄▄█               █
█     █▀  ▀█              █
█       ▄▄                █
█     ▄████▄              █
█   ▄████████▄            █
█   ▀████████▀            █
█     ▀████▀              █
█       ▀▀                █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮
Provably fair
Free faucet

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
12 exclusive games
And many more...

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

▄▄
               ▄▀▀
               ▀█
      █▀▄  ▄▄▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▄▀█
      █  ▀▀          ▀  █
      █▌        ██▌ █   █▌
      ▐█       ▐█████   ▐█ ▄▄ ▄▄▄
      █▌        ▀▀▀▀     █ █ ▀   █
      █       ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀     ▀    ▄▀
      █         ▀▀           ▄▀
     ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▄▀                     █
 ▄▀                       █
█   █▄█                   █
 ▀▀▀  █       ▄▄▄▄▄       █
      █       █   █       █
      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 11:50:52 AM

Not really since his account has no coins and it is banned so there is nothing to steal.
Or at least that is how I have understood it, those login details are not working (anymore).

Let's just hope that he doesn't use a recycled password anywhere else Tongue

Joseph Shtern

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 11:54:19 AM

My 2 bits.

On my screenshot April 16 seen a positive balance. link here: https://yadi.sk/i/27tI6OMrs5G3V I know that did not make big bets. It's true!! The account was zeroed due to violation of conditions of use of the site (107 accounts). BTC was 33.34 with my memory to balance everything well. At that moment I made a bet 0.00000005 BTC. The rate has not been accepted. My balance was zeroed. It's a message, (quote) that the funds in your account have been revoked, the money was stolen. Where is the story of rates? The fact that you have shown this is possible, and there are charges for a violation. Indeed, a total of 34.2729 is obtained BTC. I said earlier that it was lost about -0.9 BTC. If you take away from the amount of 34.2729 - 0.94 = 33.34btc. Here everything converges !!! Provide screenshots please rates (16, 17, 18, 19 April 2016). I am sure that in history they had to stay !!! At the moment, it looks like this. My account was closed, check their rates can not. You should be in the history of the last write-off from the account balance and the time when it happened !!! Please carry out the investigation.
My Account ratier@rambler.ru.
 password BOG23R10A1979BOG
Please restore my account. I am interested in is my only account. Removed balance according to your rules. link here: https://yadi.sk/i/uHt6lUnZs5Lg6
Joseph Shtern

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 12:23:50 PM

My 2 bits.

Please restore my account. I am interested in is my only account. Removed balance according to your rules. link here: https://yadi.sk/i/uHt6lUnZs5Lg6
Nothing to lose. I was robbed. Password exhibited at the show, because I have one account. It coincides with the mail. In this, I screwed up. At the post office changed the password. I do not advise her to break
Joseph Shtern

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 01:08:19 PM

My 2 bits.

Nothing to lose. I was robbed. Password exhibited at the show, because I have one account. It coincides with the mail. In this, I screwed up. At the post office changed the password. I do not advise her to break

I found a lot of reviews and approvals on the Internet where the blocked accounts with great balance. freebitco.in this HYIP. Withdraw from their accounts the money until it is too late. There is no guarantee that you too will not block no. They attract people to the game, then block the accounts under various pretexts, accuse you of violating their rules !!! Access is not, they say, that you are lost. Very competent fraudulent scheme. I think that on this website must be a criminal investigation !!! Now I'll take care of this site in a dense. I have enough evidence. I shot the video from the screen and give it to the full !!!
Joseph Shtern

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 01:33:05 PM

My 2 bits.

I found a lot of reviews and approvals on the Internet where the blocked accounts with great balance. freebitco.in this HYIP. Withdraw from their accounts the money until it is too late. There is no guarantee that you too will not block no. They attract people to the game, then block the accounts under various pretexts, accuse you of violating their rules !!! Access is not, they say, that you are lost. Very competent fraudulent scheme. I think that on this website must be a criminal investigation !!! Now I'll take care of this site in a dense. I have enough evidence. I shot the video from the screen and give it to the full !!!
I have a video size to 1,200 hours of recording from the screen! At the time when I played. This is not blackmail. Do not think anything bad. I just want justice!
Earlly

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 04:49:00 PM

Blocking by ip does not make effective. The portal freebitco.in losing users because of this. All ip for a long time occupied with the same ip address can have many users. It is strange that it is still not clear. Maybe freebitco.in should consider registering for another ID. Joseph, I hope you get justice. I do not understand how they could lose your account? It really sounds like a hoax or incompetence of specialists freebitco.in
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 457 »
  Print  

Jump to: