Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:43:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 457 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 400623 times)
Myfe

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 07:12:13 PM

A few updates...

First. Holy Sh*t, we've already commenced a EPIC Rewards Points bonus weekend >>>>> 5x Rewards Points starts tonight!

For the entire weekend, we'll pay you 10 Rewards Points for a free roll, 5 Rewards Points for a multiply roll activity exceeding 1500 satoshi, and 5 Rewards Points for a referral roll!

Follow us on Twitter to get more announcements of great promotions > https://twitter.com/freebitco

Second. For those of you that play the FreeDoge.co.in game, we've halved the payout for the Free Doge rolls. The site has been less profitable and we've had to reduce the payouts as a result. I know a few of you had specific questions about this...if others have questions PM me!

That is all. For those in the US and Canada enjoy the holiday weekend!

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
european_guy

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:26:10 PM

Hi, I have a suggestion for a small design improvement.

In FreeBitcoin, when you do the hourly free roll, the numbers are at the very bottom of the page and you have to scroll down after playing to see the message "You have won ...". This becomes a bit of an inconvenience when you have to do it every time.
Could you make it so that this message is visible without having to scroll, as it is on FreeDogecoin?
dhamijad

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:59:37 PM

Hi, I have a suggestion for a small design improvement.

In FreeBitcoin, when you do the hourly free roll, the numbers are at the very bottom of the page and you have to scroll down after playing to see the message "You have won ...". This becomes a bit of an inconvenience when you have to do it every time.
Could you make it so that this message is visible without having to scroll, as it is on FreeDogecoin?

Good idea, european_guy!

DiceBot   FreeBTC   MoonBTC   NiceHash   Prime🎲   BTCRush   Stake
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:15:14 AM

Hi. How do I regain access to my account? My 2-f-codes disappeared after repairing the phone. Supports answered a week ago, but no instructions were given. I sent my data myself, I can not wait to answer. My first experience of using an outfitter, and the last one. Is there someone from the site administration? Help pls((

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
sengak

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:54:34 PM

Second. For those of you that play the FreeDoge.co.in game, we've halved the payout for the Free Doge rolls. The site has been less profitable and we've had to reduce the payouts as a result. I know a few of you had specific questions about this...if others have questions PM me!

Hi Myfe, the halved payout of freedoge.co.in are permanent or just temporary? because i play freedoge.co.in and many of my friends too
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 03:43:49 PM

Hi Myfe, the halved payout of freedoge.co.in are permanent or just temporary? because i play freedoge.co.in and many of my friends too
This is what wetsuit answered to me when I asked about lowered reward:
Sorry, the lowest prize has been halved for everyone because the site hardly makes any money and we have been running it at a loss for a while.
I think that when (if) site will become profitable again, they will increase basic reward

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:40:00 PM

This is what wetsuit answered to me when I asked about lowered reward:
Sorry, the lowest prize has been halved for everyone because the site hardly makes any money and we have been running it at a loss for a while.
I think that when (if) site will become profitable again, they will increase basic reward

And in FreeDoge.co.in page there is a link which you can click and it will show you the explanation:

We have been operating Freedoge.co.in at a loss for the past few years and have been running it as a sort of charity because we like the principles behind Dogecoin. The website has seen increasing amounts of fraud which negates any profit that could have been made from legitimate users.

As a result of this, we had to choose between shutting the website down entirely or reducing the minimum reward and we chose the latter so that legitimate users can still get some free dogecoins while at the same time, it becomes unprofitable for abusers to steal from the faucet on a large scale. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

It's not a surprise FreeDoge.co.in isn't profitable, there isn't any ads banner there, why?  Huh

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
blitzca

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:07:36 AM

If you win in MULTIPLY BTS percentage decreases. If you lose the percentage increases. This is a bug or a stupid mechanic.
Certainly encountered this bug after loosing a small fortune of 0.028 =].

Percents are DECREASING on every MULTIPLY (not only FREE) BTC win.

USER ID 4220683

@Myfe please help.
The same problem, when i win percents DECREASING.
Myfe

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 05:31:35 PM

Tandoku, I've sent you a PM. For both of you I just need more detail on what you're expriencing. Can you PM me? One we get the details we can troubleshoot the issue.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Thanks for your patience.

Myfe.

If you win in MULTIPLY BTS percentage decreases. If you lose the percentage increases. This is a bug or a stupid mechanic.

USER ID 4220683

@Myfe please help.

blitzca

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:28:25 PM

Tandoku, I've sent you a PM. For both of you I just need more detail on what you're expriencing. Can you PM me? One we get the details we can troubleshoot the issue.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Thanks for your patience.

Myfe.

USER ID 4220683

@Myfe please help.

79k->83k
32,5%>31.6%
=> win 4k loss ~9%  Undecided
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtnB2ICdzPM
dhamijad

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:44:12 AM

Hi admin , i have a question..
if you have the max bonus active, in the future it decrease or not?

I'm not an admin, but yes. Yes, it does. The bonus you get is only guaranteed for next free roll.

The bonus rewards are still experimental and they will probably change as I work things out (probably go down). there is no fixed wager requirement to get an increased bonus. It is calculated based on what you have wagered/spent on lottery vs. how much you have claimed from the faucet. As that ratio increases, the reward will increase and as it decreases the reward will go back down. It isn't guaranteed.

The free btc bonuses have not been finalized yet, the numbers still need to be worked out. The bonus will stack with the reward points bonus so you can have both running to maximize your rolls. However the free btc bonus is only guaranteed for the next roll and if after that your requirements fall below the threshold, the bonus will be reduced as well. Just to make things clearer, the picture below shows the maximum your faucet can be boosted to with the current prices.

I think it's finalized now though.

I have changed the free play bonus formula one final time. Wagering in MULTIPLY BTC now has 1x weight towards calculating your bonus, playing for jackpots has 4x weight and buying lottery tickets has 20x weight.

If I may, would you mind telling us what the formula was the previous times, wetsuit? I'd like to know if the weights moved upwards or downwards from initial settings. How far off were you guys from your predictions? Did I miss out by not multiply rolling during initial release, or was I smart for waiting for things to settle down?

dhamijad

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:55:23 AM

Some of you may notice that you do not need to solve a captcha for the free play game anymore. Its something that I have been working on and may be able to roll out to a larger number of users soon.

This just started working for me. It's awesome! So long, reCAPTCHA!!!

dhamijad

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:51:10 AM

Some of you may notice that you do not need to solve a captcha for the free play game anymore. Its something that I have been working on and may be able to roll out to a larger number of users soon.

This just started working for me. It's awesome! So long, reCAPTCHA!!!

No longer working. Sad It was good while it lasted. Lol.

trilyuner

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:08:50 AM

I found that my friend account still need to solve captcha to roll number in his freebitco.in account, anybody experience the same thing?
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 02:23:06 PM

I found that my friend account still need to solve captcha to roll number in his freebitco.in account, anybody experience the same thing?
I always have to solve captcha to make claim, nothing has changed. I think that only part of freebitco.in users can claim without solving captcha.

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:59:23 PM

yes is straing some days ago i also had no captachs to solve .
i was woundering whats going on here XD but now i have again to solve chaptachs but its no problem on this major page.
iam doing this solvemedia thinks allways for freebitcoin admin so he gets a small bonus.

its still the greatest faucet out here !

regards
dhamijad

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:04:30 PM

i was woundering whats going on here XD but now i have again to solve chaptachs but its no problem on this major page.
iam doing this solvemedia thinks allways for freebitcoin admin so he gets a small bonus.

regards

Is there a way to automatically select solvemedia, instead of clicking the drop-menu each time?

wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 981
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 08:24:40 AM

regards

Is there a way to automatically select solvemedia, instead of clicking the drop-menu each time?

If you select it once, it should set a cookie so that solvemedia is automatically selected the next time the page reloads. Is that not happening?

wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 08:26:23 AM

Captcha hasn't been removed for all users, we still have a lot of bots trying to abuse the faucet. It is only removed for users who play MULTIPLY BTC/buy tickets over a certain amount since abusers wouldn't do that as it is not profitable for them to do so.

wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 08:28:56 AM

Hi admin , i have a question..
if you have the max bonus active, in the future it decrease or not?

I'm not an admin, but yes. Yes, it does. The bonus you get is only guaranteed for next free roll.

The bonus rewards are still experimental and they will probably change as I work things out (probably go down). there is no fixed wager requirement to get an increased bonus. It is calculated based on what you have wagered/spent on lottery vs. how much you have claimed from the faucet. As that ratio increases, the reward will increase and as it decreases the reward will go back down. It isn't guaranteed.

The free btc bonuses have not been finalized yet, the numbers still need to be worked out. The bonus will stack with the reward points bonus so you can have both running to maximize your rolls. However the free btc bonus is only guaranteed for the next roll and if after that your requirements fall below the threshold, the bonus will be reduced as well. Just to make things clearer, the picture below shows the maximum your faucet can be boosted to with the current prices.

I think it's finalized now though.

I have changed the free play bonus formula one final time. Wagering in MULTIPLY BTC now has 1x weight towards calculating your bonus, playing for jackpots has 4x weight and buying lottery tickets has 20x weight.

If I may, would you mind telling us what the formula was the previous times, wetsuit? I'd like to know if the weights moved upwards or downwards from initial settings. How far off were you guys from your predictions? Did I miss out by not multiply rolling during initial release, or was I smart for waiting for things to settle down?

It didn't really matter because your wagers and purchases from before were always being recorded. So you didn't lose anything by wagering before or after because it was all being counted towards the bonus. Just the formula for calculating the bonus was changed. I tried to make it as fair as possible and at the same time not let the rewards get out of control.

Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 457 »
  Print  

Jump to: