Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:13:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 457 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 400617 times)
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 03:11:46 PM

Due to my the balance I'm keeping there, I haven't had to fill out any captchas for months. Why the change?

If this is required to stop bots that were somehow exploiting what you had before, that's cool. But... can you please turn down the difficulty a little? Tonight I have been trying for ten minutes to solve the recaptcha. Click all the cars... I AM clicking all the cars. Yet it marks me wrong. I give up for now. I hope it's less difficult tomorrow.

The balance needed to remove captcha is 2x your free roll winnings so it's possible you have won enough to need to deposit some more to get back to 2x.
The difficulty of reCapture is set by Google not Freebitco.in and it generally gets more difficult due to the number of requests from a specific IP address or browser. Also using an incognito window can help. Failing that if you don't do any for a while they get easier again.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dbooster

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:33:11 PM

The balance needed to remove captcha is 2x your free roll winnings so it's possible you have won enough to need to deposit some more to get back to 2x.
The difficulty of reCapture is set by Google not Freebitco.in and it generally gets more difficult due to the number of requests from a specific IP address or browser. Also using an incognito window can help. Failing that if you don't do any for a while they get easier again.

I don't know if that's the case. Rewards have been dropping due to Bitcoin's increase and I recently deposited 80,000 from coinpot. I had no captcha before depositing that (and right afterwards too), so I don't think I've caught up in just a few days.

Also, if it is set by Google as you say, why is it so much easier for freedogecoin and the moon sites? I'm having one screen on those sites and even if I don't do it 100% correctly I pass, but I still can't pass the one on freebitco.in.  I'm not doubting you, just wondering.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 03:41:48 PM

I don't know if that's the case. Rewards have been dropping due to Bitcoin's increase and I recently deposited 80,000 from coinpot. I had no captcha before depositing that (and right afterwards too), so I don't think I've caught up in just a few days.

Check in your personal stats page and you will see the total and then compare to your balance.

Also, if it is set by Google as you say, why is it so much easier for freedogecoin and the moon sites? I'm having one screen on those sites and even if I don't do it 100% correctly I pass, but I still can't pass the one on freebitco.in.  I'm not doubting you, just wondering.

From personal experience, I use several websites that use reCapcha and when I do a lot in short space of time they all get harder. What you say doesn't match what happens to me, I can't think of why that would happen to you.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dbooster

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:52:28 PM

Check in your personal stats page and you will see the total and then compare to your balance.

From personal experience, I use several websites that use reCapcha and when I do a lot in short space of time they all get harder. What you say doesn't match what happens to me, I can't think of why that would happen to you.

Just checked. I have deposited far more than I've made from rolls or commissions (or both). So nothing has changed there.

Hmm... I am curious. I just tried again. Yep, the Moon sites are a breeze but I still can't solve the one on Freebitco. This is frustrating.
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1267

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 04:01:03 PM

As far as i can see, there are different stories for each user. I had some problems in the past, and it was so bad in fact i had to format my computer in order to fix it( i work with faucets daily, and it was a "must" for me). I believe there is a much more complicated algorithm behind this service from google. It might be measuring some other actions and circumstances in order to adjust difficulty level for each user.   

moonkid2988

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:12:15 PM

Due to my the balance I'm keeping there, I haven't had to fill out any captchas for months. Why the change?

If this is required to stop bots that were somehow exploiting what you had before, that's cool. But... can you please turn down the difficulty a little? Tonight I have been trying for ten minutes to solve the recaptcha. Click all the cars... I AM clicking all the cars. Yet it marks me wrong. I give up for now. I hope it's less difficult tomorrow.

my balance , i deposit some more to get back to 4x but not remove capcha  Cry
CatFur

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:34:11 PM

As far as i can see, there are different stories for each user. I had some problems in the past, and it was so bad in fact i had to format my computer in order to fix it( i work with faucets daily, and it was a "must" for me). I believe there is a much more complicated algorithm behind this service from google. It might be measuring some other actions and circumstances in order to adjust difficulty level for each user.   

This is interesting. This might be the reason why reCaptcha is easier for me and not for everyone else. But the other user is saying that reCaptcha at the Moons are easier for them compared to FreeBitco.in which is not so for me. The difficulty level is basically the same including at FreeDoge.co.in. Sometimes the images are the same and if I miss a click [a square] here and get it right/wrong it will be the same everywhere. But I do hate the 'click all cars or roads and verify when there are none' - I simply skip when I see those.

I know I'm alone in this, but I like reCaptcha, it's easier because it's in images, you simply click or touch the square like a game and it's done quickly, compared to the Black-Text captcha and Solve Media where I have to type the letters which is especially difficult when I'm using my phone. But after a while I'm able to adjust even to the Black-Text captcha which was a bit harder to see especially the 'i' and the 'l'.

Exactly. I think the site owners will be a bit more concerned at which one is best at stopping the bots than we are. So his criteria for choosing is based on something that we are not fully aware. I would hazard a guess that also has something to do with why it switches from one type to another every so often as that may catch a few bots out.

I suggested that wetsuit should change the captchas every now and then much much earlier in the thread, but I don't know whether he has made that decision long before that. It should concerns us too because if the bots are hurting the business they are hurting all honest users, so we all lose if they win.

Free Bitcoins & Dogecoins > FreeBitco.in  |  FreeDoge.co.in
More Faucets > MoonBit.co.in  |  MoonDoge.co.in  |  MoonLiteco.in  |  MoonDash.co.in  |  Moon Cash  |  BitFun.co
Win 6 BTC Jackpot! > Bitplay Club
hypersonic1

Activity: 311
Merit: 109

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:13:22 PM

Anyone have experience with referral links not linking your referral to your account? I think that happened when I shared it with a close friend. Unless there is some odd delay today.

Nevermind problem fixed!

ivebeenpwnd2

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:55:56 PM

I am guessing they increased the threshold to removed the captcha from 30k and double. My account which has 0.02445289 BTC which is 2.04 free roll winnings of 0.01195256 BTC is still captcha free, but my brother who is at .00435995 BTC which is 5.77 his free roll winnings of .00075533 BTC needs to fill out a captcha to claim.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 12:36:35 AM

About Google Racaptcha - I noticed that their difficulty are not same on different websites, browsers. It depends on so many factors, not only IP, number of attempts to solve and etc.
Sometimes I hate Recaptcha - it asks to click so many images for verification and these images loads so slow despite having good internet conncection that it takes few minutes to solve it. Cleaning of cookies, incognito mode,  using another browser is only temporarry solutions.
I would prefer Black text captcha or solvemedia, it's much easier, but I'm sure that they are switching between captchas not without reason. Maybe it helps to stop bots. And as far as I know, Recaptcha gives best protection, this is why it's used as main captcha on freebitco.in

StelioKontos

Activity: 839
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:47:22 AM

I know I'm alone in this, but I like reCaptcha, it's easier because it's in images, you simply click or touch the square like a game and it's done quickly, compared to the Black-Text captcha and Solve Media where I have to type the letters which is especially difficult when I'm using my phone. But after a while I'm able to adjust even to the Black-Text captcha which was a bit harder to see especially the 'i' and the 'l'.

I would also liked the reCaptcha V2 very much, way more than every other where you have to type something, but at the condition that it worked normally, without handicaps.

When I started with the faucets, I remember it took just a click and the green mark appeared. Today, is a looong gone memory.

In my experience and congecture, what I think Google does is, simply and foolishly, to increase the fail chance with the increase of frequency of use of the the widget. Doing so, Google associates an increase in frequency of use to an increase of possibility that the network is running automated queries.

That would be bad, but not so bad if the solving difficulty was increased, okay, maybe I have to suffer a bit more because I have to prove I'm no bot or because I'm consuming your bandwidth, uh?

The fact is that at some point, solving them becomes impossibile, they fail even when you solve them correctly on all the slides and slow fading out tiles that are shown. I'm experiencing that in these days on freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, the moon*, the bitfun and bitcoinbonus and on some dice site at the free faucet. The common line here is that I'm using them pretty much since the same amount of time and at high frequency during the day because as a developer I work at pc/internet most of day and sometimes at night and on Chrome only.

Today, I had the idea to change browser, try to go back to the sluggish shitty Firefox, and even if it lags with as few as 5 tabs open, well, I had no issue with the recaptcha, it's been a miracle don't having to loose minutes in front of that stupid popup and desperately refreshing the page. So maybe it need some cookie cleanup to reset this "virus".

I think admins of these site don't fully consider or take seriously this problem because they don't use, of course, this kind of sites themselves, so if they test them once in a while, they see the widget working perfectly normal because Google doesn't apply a free fail chance to a low frequency user. I would be suspicious of those sites that benefit from multiple page refresh when the captcha fails and you have to submit the page again, but I don't think this is the case, not for all of them at least, because some of them don't even have ads (freebitco.in)

--

I found this video days ago in the official google recaptcha discussion group (that is FILLED with complaints about this by the way), where a guy shows the issue pretty well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okMtR9Ex_5g

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
PrinceBTC

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:32:06 AM

I just saw that the last lottery draw results (LOTTERY ROUND 126), one of the lucky winner (#5) has only TWO LOTTERY TICKETS and he/she won 0.11908959 BTC, wow that was very lucky!! This is why I always join the lottery every hour!!

Positive thinking!

thank you Free Bitcoin . in!

Buy Cheap Bitcoin Shirts & Apparel - https://teespring.com/stores/stake

[HIRE ME] Graphic Designer here! Banner, Header, Facebook Cover and more!!
moonkid2988

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:23:34 AM

I am guessing they increased the threshold to removed the captcha from 30k and double. My account which has 0.02445289 BTC which is 2.04 free roll winnings of 0.01195256 BTC is still captcha free, but my brother who is at .00435995 BTC which is 5.77 his free roll winnings of .00075533 BTC needs to fill out a captcha to claim.
you can capture your PERSONAL STATS ?
ivebeenpwnd2

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:18:44 AM

Sure, wont be able to do my brothers since he lives elsewhere and it is too late to call for a screenshot. I can do one for the main page too the next time I am able to roll to show no captcha and my balance if you would like as well.

https://i.gyazo.com/e4504dac5abdd75021df76607ad97666.png
moonkid2988

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:03:33 AM

Sure, wont be able to do my brothers since he lives elsewhere and it is too late to call for a screenshot. I can do one for the main page too the next time I am able to roll to show no captcha and my balance if you would like as well.

thanks , you can capture % bonus or  first roll is how much?
Vulcan32

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:16:32 AM

I just saw that the last lottery draw results (LOTTERY ROUND 126), one of the lucky winner (#5) has only TWO LOTTERY TICKETS and he/she won 0.11908959 BTC, wow that was very lucky!! This is why I always join the lottery every hour!!

Although your chance of winning the lottery is very very small, it's not zero. As far as I remember a few weeks ago someone with only 10 tickets won the lottery's big prize - about 2 BTC!
PrinceBTC

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:33:08 AM

Although your chance of winning the lottery is very very small, it's not zero. As far as I remember a few weeks ago someone with only 10 tickets won the lottery's big prize - about 2 BTC!

yes, I saw that one too (LOTTERY ROUND 120) he/she won 2.16 BTC with just 10 tickets out of 296,694,394 total tickets for that week..
it was unbelievable win! and pure luck! so goodluck to us and hopefully my average of 10,000 lottery tickets can win me some btc.. Smiley

Buy Cheap Bitcoin Shirts & Apparel - https://teespring.com/stores/stake

[HIRE ME] Graphic Designer here! Banner, Header, Facebook Cover and more!!
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 10:24:35 AM

yes, I saw that one too (LOTTERY ROUND 120) he/she won 2.16 BTC with just 10 tickets out of 296,694,394 total tickets for that week..
it was unbelievable win! and pure luck! so goodluck to us and hopefully my average of 10,000 lottery tickets can win me some btc.. Smiley
Been playing for months with 60k tickets, never won anything, yet some new account with 2 tickets won 0.11908959 BTC last week Sad

hypersonic1

Activity: 311
Merit: 109

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:47:15 PM

So I  have thought about making a serious youtube video featuring this faucet ad driving money to Wetsuit and others. I was wondering if it's possible to get pictures of non secret parts of the operation. some stills, even some smiling faces. What if me or some of the community members put together something that would drive people towards the faucet that is't just another random person in front of a wall, or someone in a silly manner losing BTC to the gambling aspect.

ivebeenpwnd2

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:37:33 PM

https://i.gyazo.com/e4504dac5abdd75021df76607ad97666.png
thanks , you can capture % bonus or  first roll is how much?

Here you go

https://i.gyazo.com/050c21974b06513e47db69b566f6a66f.png
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 457 »
  Print  

Jump to: