Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:10:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 454 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 399155 times)
eg3w45t6

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:35:28 AM

BTW is Freedoge using the same algorithms or is this the normal progression?

0 - 9885           0.24 DOGE
9886 - 9985   4.70 DOGE
9986 - 9993   47.05 DOGE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheQuin

Activity: 2562
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:38:35 AM

BTW is Freedoge using the same algorithms or is this the normal progression?

0 - 9885           0.24 DOGE
9886 - 9985   4.70 DOGE
9986 - 9993   47.05 DOGE

We had to reduce the base prize for Doge for everybody quite some time ago. At Freebitco.in we have managed to only reduce it for some. The bots and abusers prefer Doge for its low transaction fees.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ayuwolle

Activity: 282
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:10:24 AM

At Freebitco.in we have managed to only reduce it for some. The bots and abusers prefer Doge for its low transaction fees.

I just checked. My reward is still down at 13 sat/roll. Why?

ID 11014042
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 11:15:28 AM

At Freebitco.in we have managed to only reduce it for some. The bots and abusers prefer Doge for its low transaction fees.

I just checked. My reward is still down at 13 sat/roll. Why?

ID 11014042

As wetsuit explained above.

So we have been forced to reduce the free play rewards using an algorithm, specifics of which I cannot reveal as that would compromise it.

I can tell you that your gambling, buying lottery tickets and deposit history is taken into account.

ayuwolle

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:20:40 AM

This answer does not help me very much. I try to collect some Satoshis, dont want to waste them in a raffle. I am never lucky with raffles so i dont use them.

This seems very odd to me. As i understand, a user that claims regularly from your faucet but does not waste his sats for gambling is suspicious for you?
Shark80

Activity: 86
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:25:26 AM

Myfe will no longer be handling the forum support for freebitco.in. TheQuin will be the new support manager so please direct your questions/comments at him.

The reduced free play base rewards is still a work in progress. We have been forced to put in additional protections to maintain our sustainability since there is an ongoing attack of a huge number of bots abusing the free play (most likely using a botnet). All our previous protections have failed against this and any new protections are adapted to within a couple of days. So we have been forced to reduce the free play rewards using an algorithm, specifics of which I cannot reveal as that would compromise it.

This algorithm apparently affects users who are not bots. I am one of them.

I'm not Bot. Please fix it.

USER ID 3716870

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 11:26:24 AM

This answer does not help me very much. I try to collect some Satoshis, dont want to waste them in a raffle. I am never lucky with raffles so i dont use them.

This seems very odd to me. A user that Claims regularly from your faucet is suspicious for you?

It is not at all suspicious but reducing the base reward is necessary to keep the site profitable and the faucet available for all. The faucet is funded by the house edge of the Hi-Lo game and those that buy lottery tickets so it is fair that they continue to receive higher rewards. If you don't want to gamble then you can also deposit and keep a larger balance and you will also get higher rewards and receive interest payments as well.

USER ID 3716870

It isn't broken, that is how it is supposed to work.

RGBlue

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 12:20:25 PM

Myfe will no longer be handling the forum support for freebitco.in. TheQuin will be the new support manager so please direct your questions/comments at him.

The reduced free play base rewards is still a work in progress. We have been forced to put in additional protections to maintain our sustainability since there is an ongoing attack of a huge number of bots abusing the free play (most likely using a botnet). All our previous protections have failed against this and any new protections are adapted to within a couple of days. So we have been forced to reduce the free play rewards using an algorithm, specifics of which I cannot reveal as that would compromise it.

Finaly a response, now i can deposit again knowing everything is "all right".
mewbrrj

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:48:45 PM

This seems very odd to me. A user that Claims regularly from your faucet is suspicious for you?

It is not at all suspicious but reducing the base reward is necessary to keep the site profitable and the faucet available for all. The faucet is funded by the house edge of the Hi-Lo game and those that buy lottery tickets so it is fair that they continue to receive higher rewards. If you don't want to gamble then you can also deposit and keep a larger balance and you will also get higher rewards and receive interest payments as well.

USER ID 3716870

http://prikachi.com/images/122/9293122x.png

It isn't broken, that is how it is supposed to work.

well, then its simply flawed...,
better take it off and implement two or three differente captchas for the free roll page.
i bet that would be a preferably solution for everyone.

currently my base prize goes up and down all the time (down again now) and on my end nothing changed in the past two weeks, still rolling normally (randomly, without a method, no reward or bonus) and tossing it all in multiply...
so no loss for freebitco...

now about the past,
since i work at night, i rolled for myself on my pc and for my mother on her smartphone and vice-versa..., we tried to keepup 24h with 100 rewards and 500% btc bonus..., and still, its not that great.
how could it be different? you buy 100 rewards active during 24h for 1200 rewards, this forces you to roll 12h just to pay for itself..., get the picture?
anyways, not bot...

btw, im unaware of any bot that can actually solve recaptchas (not talking about those slow indian services..., watch youtube for it, LOL)
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 01:00:34 PM

better take it off and implement two or three differente captchas for the free roll page.

They adapt to any changes we make in a couple of days. Adding extra captchas would only buy us that and also frustrate genuine users.

currently my base prize goes up and down all the time (down again now) and on my end nothing changed

If you mean it jumping from half to full then this indicates your account usage is hovering around the level required to receive full base reward. If you mean it fluctuates by 1 or 2 sats then that is simply the USD to BTC exchange rate.

btw, im unaware of any bot that can actually solve recaptchas (not talking about those slow indian services..., watch youtube for it, LOL)

I'm not qualified to answer that but when wetsuit says there are botnets trying to bleed us dry and they adapt to everything he does to stop them, I believe him.

mewbrrj

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:39:21 PM

They adapt to any changes we make in a couple of days. Adding extra captchas would only buy us that and also frustrate genuine users.

currently my base prize goes up and down all the time (down again now) and on my end nothing changed

If you mean it jumping from half to full then this indicates your account usage is hovering around the level required to receive full base reward. If you mean it fluctuates by 1 or 2 sats then that is simply the USD to BTC exchange rate.

I'm not qualified to answer that but when wetsuit says there are botnets trying to bleed us dry and they adapt to everything he does to stop them, I believe him.

well,

my mother and i, we are legit users, we follow the supreme two rules: dont create multiple accounts and dont use bots.
we are frustrated by this solution, she already mostly lost interest and i losing it too, that last deposit i made most likely will be the last... tossing it in multiply.

about my account been jumping up and down 10%,
it doesnt make sense, since my mothers account (50% off standing) and mine had the same usage, except for deposits and withdraw.
so, the impression i have, she is been punished for not depositing and only withdrawing, that btw, her withdraws ended up in my account anyway for better betting capital in multiply...
i, less punished because i never withdraw but made only small deposits..., so, still eligible for some small punishment.

i not doubting about botnets, sure they are out there, but what im saying, this solution right now, at the state it is, is not working, its creating colateral damage (soon your stats will tell).
take it back to the drawing board, test it extensively before re-implementing, in the mean time, use multiple captchas type...
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 01:48:46 PM

my mother and i, we are legit users, we follow the supreme two rules: dont create multiple accounts and dont use bots.

We're not saying you aren't legitimate users.

i not doubting about botnets, sure they are out there, but what im saying, this solution right now, at the state it is, is not working, its creating colateral damage (soon your stats will tell).
take it back to the drawing board, test it extensively before re-implementing, in the mean time, use multiple captchas type...

Reducing the base payouts on freedoge.co.in has successfully transformed it to making a profit and we are now extending the approach to Freebitco.in, only this time the reduction is not for all. We do of course monitor our stats and most importantly our PnL line.

s3cr3t44

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:30:00 PM

Finally we got explanation. I wish i could get hands on bots that can solve captcha lol. It sucks for so many of us that do it manually. Maybe ill win lottery before i give up  Grin 

Flechashe

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:10:33 PM

Hey there wetsuit! You haven't posted here in a while haha. Love the site.
We've been talking about an unofficial app for FreeBitco.in and FreeDoge.co.in in the play store. It says it has notifications and other features and it seems that the reason they made it is so they can get referrals (when you open the app you go to a referral link to Freebitco.in). I haven't used it though, because it may be logging usernames and passwords to scam them all at once some day.
What do you think about the apps? It may be a threat to the stability of the site, as if they scammed their users, many people would be mad at you (it has 50k downloads!). Maybe we should increase the security over changing withdrawal addresses, as now you only need a password. I suggest a pin code which is not used to log in, so the app couldn't steal any balances.

Maybe you don't have time to answer to this, so i direct this message to TheQuin
Long live the best Bitcoin faucet <3

Edit: the publisher of the apps is MakeMoneyDigital, in case you wanted to search them

You have spotted the problem with using unofficial apps. We highly recommend that you do not use any apps as they could well be untrustworthy.

Please enable 2FA and that will require the authentication code to allow change of withdrawal address. This is superior to using a pin code as that could also be harvested by an app.

Thanks for the reply. I won't use the apps.
wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 981
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 03:43:13 PM

We've been talking about an unofficial app for FreeBitco.in and FreeDoge.co.in in the play store. It says it has notifications and other features and it seems that the reason they made it is so they can get referrals (when you open the app you go to a referral link to Freebitco.in). I haven't used it though, because it may be logging usernames and passwords to scam them all at once some day.
What do you think about the apps? It may be a threat to the stability of the site, as if they scammed their users, many people would be mad at you (it has 50k downloads!). Maybe we should increase the security over changing withdrawal addresses, as now you only need a password. I suggest a pin code which is not used to log in, so the app couldn't steal any balances.

Maybe you don't have time to answer to this, so i direct this message to TheQuin

Edit: the publisher of the apps is MakeMoneyDigital, in case you wanted to search them

You have spotted the problem with using unofficial apps. We highly recommend that you do not use any apps as they could well be untrustworthy.

Please enable 2FA and that will require the authentication code to allow change of withdrawal address. This is superior to using a pin code as that could also be harvested by an app.

Changing withdrawal address also requires email confirmation which is much better than a pin code.

-------------------------------------------

I have made some further improvements to the algorithm so it should be better for some (not all) users who were previously experiencing lower rewards.

alhena

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:53:12 PM

Changing withdrawal address also requires email confirmation which is much better than a pin code.

I have made some further improvements to the algorithm so it should be better for some (not all) users who were previously experiencing lower rewards.

I hope, the new algorithm prevents only bots not normal users.

this is my stats and i am still solving captcha and my base reward about 12 satoshis. my user id: 9885009

https://ibb.co/gDRVKc
ayuwolle

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:03:27 PM

I am back at 25 sat now. Dont know why but thank you.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 04:08:35 PM

I am back at 25 sat now. Dont know why but thank you.

Maybe try reading back 2 posts  Wink

mewbrrj

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:31:44 PM

thanks wetsuit,

whatever you tweaked, seems to be working, for now, my mothers account and mine are back to 25sat.
Radwulfson

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:36:34 PM

As wetsuit explained above.

So we have been forced to reduce the free play rewards using an algorithm, specifics of which I cannot reveal as that would compromise it.

I can tell you that your gambling, buying lottery tickets and deposit history is taken into account.

So, if I'm not able to do a deposit. gambling and buying tickets will help to fix this? I just want to be sure that I get it right.
Thanks.
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 454 »
  Print  

Jump to: