Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:03:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 399701 times)
mewbrrj

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:44:29 AM

I have a possible solution against bots.

Since they can make at least theoretically 24 claims in 24 hours the accounts using that means can be easily spotted and in consequence banned.
It's imposibile for a human being to make free rolls exactly after 1 hour constantly.
not exactly true, my mother and i had a system base on our working hours,
at nights i rolled for myself on my notebook and for her on her smartphone and vice versa at day time, that way we could take almost full 24h advantage of reward bonus + btc bonus..., and still be human rollers ;P

but, a solution based on that concept is still open, simply limit a user to have a max of 12 or 16 rolls day, obviously some other things need to be accordingly adjusted...
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheQuin

Activity: 2562
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 05:22:54 AM

Hi TheQuin
I'm currently on half rations Wink
I've been playing the multiply game. Will my base reward eventually go up if I just play the multiply game enough times or do I need to buy lottery tickets/deposit as well?
You can normalize your base reward with any of those, doesn't need to be a combination, so yes, you can play the Multiply BTC game only and it will eventually fix. Keep in mind that it's still the slowest way of getting it up, as Jackpots have 4x and Lottery has 20x. But of course your chances of winning those are the same so you lose the same amount of satoshi (I think)

That's correct you can do any one or any combination of those and then the algorithm takes it all into account. This isn't a recommendation but I would go for the Hi-Lo game on a low multiplier as it gives the best chances of winning.

I have a possible solution against bots.

Since they can make at least theoretically 24 claims in 24 hours the accounts using that means can be easily spotted and in consequence banned.
It's imposibile for a human being to make free rolls exactly after 1 hour constantly.
not exactly true, my mother and i had a system base on our working hours,
at nights i rolled for myself on my notebook and for her on her smartphone and vice versa at day time, that way we could take almost full 24h advantage of reward bonus + btc bonus..., and still be human rollers ;P

but, a solution based on that concept is still open, simply limit a user to have a max of 12 or 16 rolls day, obviously some other things need to be accordingly adjusted...

The problem with this isn't just that some people would be mistakenly blocked but that within a couple of days the bot operators will work it out. Then they would just add a random timer so it wasn't exactly 1hr.
The bottom line is that the only way we can stop botnets is to make the reward less than they pay for a captcha solve.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
s3cr3t44

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:19:03 AM

As i stated before you should just check who was doing more than 18-20rolls(you decide) per day more than 5 days per month last few months(if you can do that). 99,9% of those users are bots or exploiters like mewbrrj(2 users working together) and 0,01% insomniacs. If you cant at the moment maybe you should try to.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 10:24:13 AM

As i stated before you should just check who was doing more than 18-20rolls(you decide) per day more than 5 days per month last few months(if you can do that). 99,9% of those users are bots or exploiters like mewbrrj(2 users working together) and 0,01% insomniacs. If you cant at the moment maybe you should try to.

You must have missed my reply in the previous post. They would just amend their bots to claim whatever number we set it to.

The bottom line is that the only way we can stop botnets is to make the reward less than they pay for a captcha solve.

ADSRT

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:30:09 PM

TheQuin hi there, sorry but is there any thread or place to put my referral to freebitco.in I kind have no friends interested in crypto and new here and things still mystery to me thanks in advance.
Flechashe

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:35:23 PM

TheQuin hi there, sorry but is there any thread or place to put my referral to freebitco.in I kind have no friends interested in crypto and new here and things still mystery to me thanks in advance.
You can put it on your signature here like I did.
Also faucethub.io is a faucet community which has a chat. You can't post referral links in the public chat but you can in PMs, and those people are the most likely to be interested in a Bitcoin faucet (as it's a faucet community).
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:38:11 PM

You can put it on your signature here like I did.
Also faucethub.io is a faucet community which has a chat. You can't post referral links in the public chat but you can in PMs, and those people are the most likely to be interested in a Bitcoin faucet (as it's a faucet community).
Now its very hard to have referrals for this faucet because too many members already done hard work and now they have very few because reward is very low and just members those who can stay online for good time can take advantage in my view its all depend on luck now not advertising
Flechashe

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:39:15 PM

You must have missed my reply in the previous post. They would just amend their bots to claim whatever number we set it to.

This is true, but limiting the max amount of claims per day would not trump normal users (except the guy who tag teams with his mom, haha) and it would surely trump botnet users. You could limit it to 22 claims per day for example (which is a lot of money if you multiply those 2 claims by all the bots).
That extra money could be kept as profit or it could be given to users in the form of a bonus.
fbtcvip10

Activity: 237
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:13:35 AM

This is true, but limiting the max amount of claims per day would not trump normal users (except the guy who tag teams with his mom, haha) and it would surely trump botnet users. You could limit it to 22 claims per day for example (which is a lot of money if you multiply those 2 claims by all the bots).
That extra money could be kept as profit or it could be given to users in the form of a bonus.
The best way is what TheQuin says.
Why you do want to force them to ban innocent people?
My brother sets an alarm on his phone during whole night. He claims about 22-23 times a day, no one can force him to not doing that, also his reward has been halved, but he is happy.
Don't judge people, just go ahead and make your own faucet.
mewbrrj

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:08:39 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2018, 02:31:42 AM by mewbrrj

yeah, i know, i was quite sure some people would question my method...,
just try get yourself the reward bonus, its active for 24h and you HAVE to roll it 12h just for it to pay for itself...

if i was to be the bad guy in some sort, i would be the last person to give ideas...

@mods/admins
now to the ideas, since limiting the daily rolls is not an option.
i was thinking, ok, those botnets use captcha solver service, right?
simply maintain the captcha on the page after the free roll and keep the roll button on the page as refresh button (dummy), and of course the timer somewhere else..., get the picture? looping them out ;P
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:01:34 AM

Didn't realize people still did faucets. Not worth the time

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 04:52:45 AM

If we reduce the number of rolls a day they will just add more bots to the botnet to replace them.

@mods/admins
now to the ideas, since limiting the daily rolls is not an option.
i was thinking, ok, those botnets use captcha solver service, right?
simply maintain the captcha on the page after the free roll and keep the roll button on the page as refresh button (dummy), and of course the timer somewhere else..., get the picture? looping them out ;P

We've been playing this game with them for nearly 5 years now. Everything we do to stop them they adjust to within a few days. If there was a technical way to do it wetsuit would have found it before now. Making the base reward less than they pay for captcha solves they cannot find a technical way around.

Didn't realize people still did faucets. Not worth the time

LOL. Did you really just wast your time writing that drivel? Thanks for the bump.

StelioKontos

Activity: 839
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:54:29 AM

If they kindly offer to roll 1 time per hour, nobody can't be blamed for rolling 1 time per hour, even if he manages to do it 365 days per year by disrupting his nervous system and family by putting alarms or team membering with unwilling brothers and sisters Cheesy

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
MIssT

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:15:21 PM

Hey theQuin ... what happened to the mining feature ?? I am not a bot nor do I use one ,  and usually run mining in the backround or overnight ... depends on what kind of day i am having ...  my ID is 8564269 . I'm actually one of those few that doesn't sleep alot. And yes , my claims have been halved for some time now. It's not fair to take away from users that don't use bots.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 12:20:06 PM

Hey theQuin ... what happened to the mining feature ?? I am not a bot nor do I use one ,  and usually run mining in the backround or overnight ... depends on what kind of day i am having ...  my ID is 8564269 . I'm actually one of those few that doesn't sleep alot. And yes , my claims have been halved for some time now. It's not fair to take away from users that don't use bots.

It's still there we just tidied up the front page a bit.

You can access mining using the link

mining.freebitco.in/mining.html?userid=8564269

Obviously, everyone else replace with your own user ID.

Another change you will notice is that the weekly withdrawal fee has been reduced to the current slow withdrawal fee capped at a maximum 3000 sats.

Full answer to the lowered rewards in this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=319540.msg33832461#msg33832461

You are right that it is not fair that people exploit us with bots and force us to reduce the rewards but we have no other options.

MIssT

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:50:34 PM

Thank you ... i guess it will be a long while til I get the full roll bonus back.  I was wondering when a user mines on the site , does the site make anything or just the user?
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 12:53:26 PM

Thank you ... i guess it will be a long while til I get the full roll bonus back.  I was wondering when a user mines on the site , does the site make anything or just the user?

It uses the Coinhive miner and they take a 30% fee, we pass all of that on to you and don't take anything. I think it was added as a bit of PR thing to get people interested in Bitcoin and mining.

maka2018

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:25:56 PM

Sorry about the delay in payments the last few days, we had a few users making large withdrawals which drained our hot wallets and created a backlog in sending payments out. We have a better hot-wallet refill policy in place now which should hopefully minimize such issues in the future.

A few points to clarify the re-branding:

• The re-branding and addition of new coins will not happen suddenly, it will be done over a period of a few months and we shall send 3 emails over this time so that pretty much all of our users are aware before the name change.
  • We have the freebitco.in name registered until 2025 so even after the name change, all freebitco.in links will work as usual (no need to change banner or referral links etc.) and everyone visiting freebitco.in will be seamlessly directed to the new website with a message informing them of the re-brand.
  • All coins will have all of the features that bitcoin has but I am yet undecided about the lottery (maybe it will be a combined one with the prize paid out in the currency of the users choice)
  • Users will be able to claim only 1 coin every hour to begin with but hopefully I can increase the limits eventually.

The re-brand is part of a process to make freebitco.in more than just a faucet. My plan is to implement a no-KYC shapeshift.io style exchange after the rebrand to enable users to exchange between coins instantly. I feel like we have outgrown the freebitco.in name and the rebrand will allow us to do a lot more stuff without people associating the website with being just a faucet which somewhat restricts our growth now.

Will our reward points or balances from freebitco.in disappear or stay the same?
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 04:37:48 PM

Sorry about the delay in payments the last few days, we had a few users making large withdrawals which drained our hot wallets and created a backlog in sending payments out. We have a better hot-wallet refill policy in place now which should hopefully minimize such issues in the future.

A few points to clarify the re-branding:

• The re-branding and addition of new coins will not happen suddenly, it will be done over a period of a few months and we shall send 3 emails over this time so that pretty much all of our users are aware before the name change.
  • We have the freebitco.in name registered until 2025 so even after the name change, all freebitco.in links will work as usual (no need to change banner or referral links etc.) and everyone visiting freebitco.in will be seamlessly directed to the new website with a message informing them of the re-brand.
  • All coins will have all of the features that bitcoin has but I am yet undecided about the lottery (maybe it will be a combined one with the prize paid out in the currency of the users choice)
  • Users will be able to claim only 1 coin every hour to begin with but hopefully I can increase the limits eventually.

The re-brand is part of a process to make freebitco.in more than just a faucet. My plan is to implement a no-KYC shapeshift.io style exchange after the rebrand to enable users to exchange between coins instantly. I feel like we have outgrown the freebitco.in name and the rebrand will allow us to do a lot more stuff without people associating the website with being just a faucet which somewhat restricts our growth now.

Will our reward points or balances from freebitco.in disappear or stay the same?

We haven't started planning yet but I can assure you that you won't lose any balance, rewards points, referrals or anything else.

nepo1

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 05:17:40 PM

Hello.

Before the free rolls being halved i received a bonus satoshi's for buying lottery tickets or play in multiply btc. Now with all my satoshi's from free rolls i buy lottery tickets and i receive anything.
I consider it's not ok.
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: