Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:01:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 457 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 400614 times)
solosss

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:39:15 PM

Dear TheQuin want to open your eyes, all your posts about botnet networks is not profitable to work on your website is a lie. botnets use captcha recognition services, but not those that take money for it, but those that work on neural networks, those that are able to solve almost any of your captcha with a very large percentage of the probability of recognition. I will attach a screenshot, more information you can get on the website of one of these sellers of software.  I'm sure you're familiar with this kind of software.

Conclusion from all this-you can not pay bitcoins to everyone.
Therefore, all your messages about the Deposit look very strange, and do not you want to deceive us and take away all our bitcoins?BTC Grin
http://i104.fastpic.ru/big/2018/0426/49/7f2cf9f0853e35c2b3643fdad8a3e249.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 04:48:34 PM

Dear TheQuin want to open your eyes, all your posts about botnet networks is not profitable to work on your website is a lie. botnets use captcha recognition services, but not those that take money for it, but those that work on neural networks, those that are able to solve almost any of your captcha with a very large percentage of the probability of recognition. I will attach a screenshot, more information you can get on the website of one of these sellers of software.  I'm sure you're familiar with this kind of software.

If that type of service ever is available for free then no faucet will ever be able to continue. Fortunately for us we are also a profitable dice site.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
solosss

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:59:18 PM

that's right, so why cheat users and cut their payouts?
people spent time and money to develop a network of referrals and receive interest from them - you have deceived all, no one believes you anymore.
I use bots and improve them, I like to collect bitcoins on your site, I will continue to do so and will increase the number of accounts, because I do not need anything.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 05:08:03 PM

people spent time and money to develop a network of referrals and receive interest from them - you have deceived all, no one believes you anymore.
I use bots and improve them, I like to collect bitcoins on your site, I will continue to do so and will increase the number of accounts because I do not need anything.

We know for a fact that as soon as we halved the reward for users that don't meet the requirement for gambling a vast network suddenly stopped playing and withdraw what they had made so far. So we know that they must have been paying. If we start getting attacked even with the reduced rewards then the only thing we could do is stop the faucet altogether for those that don't gamble or deposit. I really hope it doesn't come to that.

solosss

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:24:24 PM

you continue to deceive everyone, talk about compliance with the rules of gambling, but these rules are not published. write what you need to keep the equivalent of 50$ in the account or$ 100 to get a payout. stop lying, stop lying.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 05:34:39 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 05:46:52 PM by TheQuin

you continue to deceive everyone, talk about compliance with the rules of gambling, but these rules are not published.

I never talked about any such thing.

write what you need to keep the equivalent of 50$ in the account or$ 100 to get a payout. stop lying, stop lying.

No, you misunderstand. Everyone gets a payout, $50 balance will double the base reward, and $100 will turn off captcha. Also if you gamble or buy lottery tickets the amount will be less because they are factored into our calculations.

karu88

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:46:24 PM

I use bots and improve them, I like to collect bitcoins on your site, I will continue to do so and will increase the number of accounts because I do not need anything.

We know for a fact that as soon as we halved the reward for users that don't meet the requirement for gambling a vast network suddenly stopped playing and withdraw what they had made so far. So we know that they must have been paying. If we start getting attacked even with the reduced rewards then the only thing we could do is stop the faucet altogether for those that don't gamble or deposit. I really hope it doesn't come to that.

if interest on betting, i will come another website, not freebit. E.g. Primedice, their win chance is 49.5%, must better compare with 47.5% from freebit
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 05:48:22 PM

if interest on betting, i will come another website, not freebit. E.g. Primedice, their win chance is 49.5%, must better compare with 47.5% from freebit

You better hope that halving the rewards keeps the botnets away then.

karu88

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:55:25 PM

then nothing, base roll still halved, reward still illegit to claim. You said that it will not back like before. So i hop botnets go away for what?
solosss

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:07:29 PM

now you have cut the REWARD POINTS, it is impossible to activate 100 points and 50points, there is no information, scammers

solosss

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:26:11 PM

Keep doing that saying "we are just trying to keep bots away" and watch your faucet gets failed.

Like i said once, you guys are not just keeping bots away, you are making people lose their trust on Freebitco. And with this miserable payout and now with no decent reward system like it was, no one will stay claming for faucet anymore, becouse they wil spend months to reach min withdraw.

"Make a deposit or lose your money on HI-LO Game, buy lottery ticket and get a decent payout" ... You really want new players belive that???

"You could get that $2, $20 or $200 in a single roll if you get lucky." Come on, no one plays this waiting lucky rolls with 0.0001% chance. Wake up!

All you want now is people making deposits and wasting it on mutiply.

Sorry, but this is the truth.
I agree, freebitco.in-scammers
was formerly best screen, now all cut, under the slogan "against botnets", but botnets still, botnets still earn
Aperitif

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:26:49 PM

Respectfully, I think people are overreacting a bit. I haven't used the website for too long (I suppose four months now, maybe five,) and it's pretty easy to attribute most of the issues to this being legacy software that gets updated, but not really overhauled. I could be wrong about that, but any issues I've noticed were usually quickly addressed. When my rewards were halved, I watched and waited, and my reward was reinstated with me having to write in about it... I think three to five days later?

I mean, the only egregious thing I can say about the site is that sometimes, when I use the gambling function on my phone without refreshing the page, it automatically checks one of the jackpot boxes. I've lost a tiny bit of satoshi to this, and it's annoying, but it's certainly a bug rather than a feature.

The reasoning in reducing the faucet sounds reasonable to me. Sure, it would be better to find some way to botproof the site, but I'm not all that technical so I can't say how possible that is. As of right now, I feel like the long track record this site has bears a lot of weight when you try to consider things.

Granted, I may react differently if I were trying to use the faucet to stockpile a decent gambling base, but I don't have that angle here. I moved my balance over for the interest and lightly engage in the other functions.

I haven't tried activating rewards lately, but when I have a day to dedicate that that stuff, I'll try it out.
sad_anonymus

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:55:06 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 07:20:34 PM by sad_anonymus

Keep doing that saying "we are just trying to keep bots away" and watch your faucet gets failed.

Like i said once, you guys are not just keeping bots away, you are making people lose their trust on Freebitco. And with this miserable payout and now with no decent reward system like it was, no one will stay claming for faucet anymore, becouse they wil spend months to reach min withdraw.

"Make a deposit or lose your money on HI-LO Game, buy lottery ticket and get a decent payout" ... You really want new players belive that???

"You could get that $2, $20 or $200 in a single roll if you get lucky." Come on, no one plays this waiting lucky rolls with 0.0001% chance. Wake up!

I totally agree with other users. That "admin" don't understand this situation. It's not funny, i'm serious. I want to say goodbye freebitco.in and i will withdraw my satoshis, because i don't see sense in this site. It is very sad and i don't have good words for about his faucet.

P.S. i have problem with activate reward points bonus too.
Flechashe

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:25:22 PM

Omg this discussion is angering me really bad. First up, to everyone who is complaining about the site, the first thing I want to tell you is LEARN PROPER ENGLISH. What is worse than reading false scam accusations of a legit site? Reading false scam accusations of a legit site in completely broken enlgish. Like seriously guys, did you all agree on having shitty grammar?
Now I'll proceed to answer every single stupidity you said and point out how stupid it is and why.
solosss

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:33:25 PM

Omg this discussion is angering me really bad. First up, to everyone who is complaining about the site, the first thing I want to tell you is LEARN PROPER ENGLISH. What is worse than reading false scam accusations of a legit site? Reading false scam accusations of a legit site in completely broken enlgish. Like seriously guys, did you all agree on having shitty grammar?
Now I'll proceed to answer every single stupidity you said and point out how stupid it is and why.
not everyone needs English in order to understand that they are being deceived. now come on, protect them.
Flechashe

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:35:57 PM

1. Why do anti-bot security measures make you lose trust in the site? That doesn't make much sense.
2. Faucets pay little. No shit sherlock. If you don't like the FACT that faucets pay little, don't use faucets.
3. Where is your evidence to say that no one plays to get the high rolls? I never got $200, $20 or $2 rolls, but i got $0.2 and $0.02 various times and I'm happy with that. I'm happy with $0.002 and I also would be with $0.001. I'm in FreeBitco.in for the interest rate and secondarily the faucet. I understand if they have to lower a reward (WHICH IS A REWARD, IT'S FREE) to fight bots, and so should you.
4. If you think gambling is wasting money, then don't fucking gamble. Idiot.

I noticed you mentioned losing on the Multiply BTC game various times. Maybe, just MAYBE you are a butthurt problematic gambler who blames others for his problem when he loses?
Flechashe

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:37:01 PM

now you have cut the REWARD POINTS, it is impossible to activate 100 points and 50points, there is no information, scammers

How is cutting an optional reward a scam?? PLEASE enlighten me.
Flechashe

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:40:15 PM

I use bots and improve them, I like to collect bitcoins on your site, I will continue to do so and will increase the number of accounts, because I do not need anything.
Admitting botting the site right here.
Now we know why he's so angry about the measures, it's because it directly affects him as they're made to go against him.

You are embarrassing yourself solosss
Flechashe

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:42:07 PM

the question. How after the bot gone? free roll and reward comeback like before?

That's very simple. Because the reward at $0.001 is less than they pay for a captcha solve it is not profitable for them. If we put it back to $0.002 they could make a profit again and they would sign up new botnets of tens of thousands every day.

We would like to do it but if we do it would be exploited. It's better to give everyone at least $0.001 every free roll than nothing.

The point is... if you are a new member or normal player you gonna need 1 year to reach 30.000 satoshis (min withdraw) with this halfed roll and w/o reward point working as it should.

You guys are trying to protect yourself from bots... Ok... seems fair enough. But if you did not notice, you are making a lot of legit players quit.

1 year for 3$. it good enough:)
This guy uses faucets and expects to get paid a fucking salary lol.
You want money, get a job, don't go on the internet complaining about faucets paying too little, cause that's an unchangeable fact.
solosss

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:43:01 PM

How is cutting an optional reward a scam?? PLEASE enlighten me.

come on, tell me that's right, that's what it's supposed to be?
that without warning cut off the possibility of increasing their points? as well as increasing the minimum wage? there are buttons available, but you can not click on them because you do not lose money in the casino
in order to obtain as before, you need to make a Deposit of$50
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 457 »
  Print  

Jump to: