Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:11:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 [281] 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 457 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 400498 times)
hypersonic1

Activity: 311
Merit: 109

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:07:23 PM

i've been trying to find platforms to advertise on. with certain major parties blocking crypto ads, has freebitco considered appealing these companies so that we can market for them more successfully? I'm pretty sure if they approached google and facebook with data about their operation they might be granted more leeway and not be considered spam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:11:01 PM

i've been trying to find platforms to advertise on. with certain major parties blocking crypto ads, has freebitco considered appealing these companies so that we can market for them more successfully? I'm pretty sure if they approached google and facebook with data about their operation they might be granted more leeway and not be considered spam.

We used to carry advertising but the rates are low for incentivised sites so it really wasn't worth it. Most of it ended up being for things that looked a bit scammy and we were not happy to be associated with. We're rebranding and moving the image of the site forward and going back to advertising isn't the direction we plan to go.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
hypersonic1

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:45:03 PM

That's very interesting! And answered some questions I had long ago, but i'm more specifically talking about reaching out to platforms like Facebook and google to certify yourselves so that our referral links be used to advertise on advanced marketing platforms. I obviously don't have access to what is needed to do that, but as a side project would anyone one on your team be able to tackle that? For example, I can;t advertise on facebook because Bitcoin has a stigma. If free bitco reached out as one of the mroe established and trust worthy sites i think that would be a step in the right direction and should be no cost to anyone other than possible paperwork and time. I believe google is in the same boat.

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:47:10 PM

That's very interesting! And answered some questions I had long ago, but i'm more specifically talking about reaching out to platforms like Facebook and google to certify yourselves so that our referral links be used to advertise on advanced marketing platforms. I obviously don't have access to what is needed to do that, but as a side project would anyone one on your team be able to tackle that? For example, I can;t advertise on facebook because Bitcoin has a stigma. If free bitco reached out as one of the mroe established and trust worthy sites i think that would be a step in the right direction and should be no cost to anyone other than possible paperwork and time. I believe google is in the same boat.

I think FB and Twitter are at the point this forum reached long ago and just want people to stop spamming referral links.

(Sorry I misread your question the first time. I'd just answered the other one in our other thread and got confused.)

hypersonic1

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:52:15 PM

I think FB and Twitter are at the point this forum reached long ago and just want people to stop spamming referral links.

(Sorry I misread your question the first time. I'd just answered the other one in our other thread and got confused.)

You all are great! I sing your praises from the rooftops. Just looking for new and traditional ways to spread the word.

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:56:43 PM

You all are great! I sing your praises from the rooftops. Just looking for new and traditional ways to spread the word.

Yeah, there's definitely a place to do it. I think probably concentrating on sites that have a traditional gambling audience that hasn't yet experience Bitcoin or crypto. I don't really see much scope in trying to persuade social media to make exceptions. With all the abuse they've been getting from the ICO scene it's only going to get tougher there.

s3cr3t44

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:54:11 PM

What an absurd Cheesy I won with multiply btc and now i have lower(should be same or higher based that i was spinning lol or so you are promoting) base free btc is only 1 satoshi at the moment but makes no sense. On one hand you promote we multiply btc so we keep or increase base reward but if we lucky and win base reward gets lower. Eh well

It is the amount you wager. Winning or losing is not factored into the calculation. I think the 1 satoshi was an error and it should be back to normal now.

I doubt winning or losing is not factored cause when i had 7k sats was normal i won had 13k sats was getting 1 sat less per spin next spin with i next to it saying i need to roll more to have higher reward haha and now i have 15k sats i get 2 sats less per spin last day. But as i see it noone else is reporting this issue so is strange.
prodigy_55

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:39:49 PM

What an absurd Cheesy I won with multiply btc and now i have lower(should be same or higher based that i was spinning lol or so you are promoting) base free btc is only 1 satoshi at the moment but makes no sense. On one hand you promote we multiply btc so we keep or increase base reward but if we lucky and win base reward gets lower. Eh well

It is the amount you wager. Winning or losing is not factored into the calculation. I think the 1 satoshi was an error and it should be back to normal now.

I doubt winning or losing is not factored cause when i had 7k sats was normal i won had 13k sats was getting 1 sat less per spin next spin with i next to it saying i need to roll more to have higher reward haha and now i have 15k sats i get 2 sats less per spin last day. But as i see it noone else is reporting this issue so is strange.
what are you talking about?
If you are about Multiply BTC: Check https://image.ibb.co/kaPFS8/jp.png
If you are about that: https://image.ibb.co/mLxzLT/bo.png it depends on the exchange rate
For example: yesterday you received 31sat per free roll, then you played in multiply and got bonus +31sat, then exchange rate changed and site gives you not 31 but 30 sat, 30sat+30sat(bonus)=60 sat. 60 satoshi instead expected 62 - are you about that 2 satoshi?
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:10:49 PM

@Chris314

Work it using 16 decimal places and the compounding works out to 99 sats.

https://i.snag.gy/93OcNU.jpg

OK, I understand why monthly interest is 99 satoshis. But our accounts don't have a 16 decimal amount, and it is clearly specified that interest amount is rounded down to the nearest satoshi. Why then do you still calculate monthly and yearly interest amount with 16  decimal and thus give a higher amount than in reality?

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
fbtcvip10

Activity: 237
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:38:34 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 11:04:48 PM by fbtcvip10

Hi.
My friend wanted to be my referral, i just created an account for him (id:14340896). He sent the whole 0.012btc he had via slow payment, then he wanted to log in to his new account, when the site asked him to check his email, he accidentally clicked on "permanently delete!!!!"link. Cry
He is 2k kilometers away from me, if he was here I'll murder him.
Please tell me that you can recover the account for us.

His old account: 2619517
New (deleted) account: 14340896
P.S:
The transaction completed, he lost his coins because he is a fool !
New(deleted) account's deposit address: https://blockchain.info/address/1FHdE2wDLTXJzi3SwhDVjsgTwpwwEnopyF
broke_tradah

Activity: 348
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 09:44:18 PM

Its not a question of "can",  but rather "will".  But you can append "not" to that and you have your answer.

Watch me rape Freebitco.in 24x7 with my gambling bot (you can to) here: https://dlive.tv/btctrading I also do some trading there as well.
fbtcvip10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:50:50 PM

Its not a question of "can",  but rather "will".  But you can append "not" to that and you have your answer.
I'm glad you're not related to freebitco though.
broke_tradah

Activity: 348
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 10:01:15 PM

Crickets is what I project Cheesy

Watch me rape Freebitco.in 24x7 with my gambling bot (you can to) here: https://dlive.tv/btctrading I also do some trading there as well.
Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1006

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:34:44 AM

I wish if I could get it on free hourly roll...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
virus0190

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:40:58 AM

FreeBitco.in Friend,

We're approaching a MIND BLOWING Rewards Points Bonus Weekend, paying 5x Rewards Points at the start of Saturday UTC!

For the entire weekend we'll pay you:

10 Reward Points for a free roll,

5 Reward Points for every 500 satoshi wagered in Multiply BTC, and

5 Reward Points for every referral roll

Follow us on Twitter to see every epic promotion announcement and be notified before the promotion starts! >>> https://twitter.com/freebitco

We are FreeBitco.in!
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 05:59:42 AM

OK, I understand why monthly interest is 99 satoshis. But our accounts don't have a 16 decimal amount, and it is clearly specified that interest amount is rounded down to the nearest satoshi. Why then do you still calculate monthly and yearly interest amount with 16  decimal and thus give a higher amount than in reality?

Because it is just a calculator and that's how they work. It's really meant for people who want to work out how much they will get if they deposit a larger amount. The difference will always be only a few sats.

when the site asked him to check his email, he accidentally clicked on "permanently delete!!!!"link.

Which email? Can you PM me a screenshot of that so I can work out what you trying to explain?

fbtcvip10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:50:19 AM

when the site asked him to check his email, he accidentally clicked on "permanently delete!!!!"link.

Which email? Can you PM me a screenshot of that so I can work out what you trying to explain?

I did.
silverbetsy

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:45:07 AM

Hello guys, well, opening this thread just to warn all of you and highly recommend you to stop using freebitco.in faucet and wallet.
Today I had around 22 000 satoshi, I was using the faucet, the free btc roll option, because I didn't use any other option like bets or that stuff (it's just a waste of money).

Suddenly I saw my balance in 0 just after claiming again.

I've just sent a ticket requesting an explanation. I am waiting for it, I hope I can get an answer in the next days. However, it doesn't smell good.
So I warn all of you who are using this faucet, to stop using it!

Fortunately it was not a high amount, but if you have enough balance to withdraw, or more (I got a friend who has around 0.1 btc), withdraw now! and do not return to this web because your btc may just disappear with no reason.

I hope it was just a bug or glitch. But a whole balance that suddenly disappear is not a bug, it might be a pretty bad security issue.
So please take this advice and avoid losing your money.

wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 981
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 04:17:27 AM

People who have been re-using passwords on multiple websites have been getting hacked since it seems like the databases of some other faucets have been compromised or the owner of those faucets decided to use the passwords that they had to compromise freebitco.in accounts. Like I have warned countless times before - Please do not re-use passwords on multiple websites and use a password manager!

If you use the same password on multiple websites, you will get hacked, it is only a matter of when. I have added a protection in the signup and change password functions to force users to create a secure password which should somewhat help in users not re-using their passwords. Login authorization emails which were previously being sent only for users who had a balance > $5 (because a lot of users were marking these emails as spam negatively impacting our email deliverability) has been enabled for all users now.

Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1006

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:24:19 AM

People who have been re-using passwords on multiple websites have been getting hacked since it seems like the databases of some other faucets have been compromised or the owner of those faucets decided to use the passwords that they had to compromise freebitco.in accounts. Like I have warned countless times before - Please do not re-use passwords on multiple websites and use a password manager!

If you use the same password on multiple websites, you will get hacked, it is only a matter of when. I have added a protection in the signup and change password functions to force users to create a secure password which should somewhat help in users not re-using their passwords. Login authorization emails which were previously being sent only for users who had a balance > $5 (because a lot of users were marking these emails as spam negatively impacting our email deliverability) has been enabled for all users now.

After a long time it is glad to see you here,wetsuit. Thanks for informing us about the password and security. The email authorizing system during login on your site is good enough to prevent hacker.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 [281] 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 457 »
  Print  

Jump to: