Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:33:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 [322] 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 457 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 400626 times)
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 09:58:50 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2019, 10:24:26 AM by TheQuin

what referral system? you're wrong...I have no referrals and no other accounts. I played myself and only for myself. There's obviously some mistake.

These referrals you lying cheat.

All referred to another of your accounts.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zhorabolshakov89

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:11:12 AM

what referral system? you're wrong...I have no referrals and no other accounts. I played myself and only for myself. There's obviously some mistake.

https://i.snag.gy/AV9sHC.jpg

https://i.snag.gy/3Jj0RM.jpg

but these are not my accounts...I have only 1 account. And that's why I write you. It is for him that I ask to return my deposits or unlock my account so that I can continue to play MULTIPLY
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 02:57:35 PM

but these are not my accounts...I have only 1 account. And that's why I write you. It is for him that I ask to return my deposits or unlock my account so that I can continue to play MULTIPLY

WTf???

Why was my account blocked? zhora.bolshakov.89@list.ru
My ID 16684243

Clearly listed in the referral list I posted along with all your other accounts signed up at the same time on the same IP network from the same device with the same fingerprint. All being used to abuse our faucet and referral program for which you were rightly banned. We don't return deposits to people that cheat us.

broke_tradah

Activity: 348
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 08:00:24 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2019, 08:17:26 PM by broke_tradah

Have to concur with TheQuack here.  Those fingerprints are pretty telling.  Fingerprinting IS NOT unique,  but it's unique enough to check a GROUP of emails or db user IDs together to see if they came from the same or SIMILAR devices IF the group is unaware that fingerprinting is in use.  While it's not exact,  a human judgement call can determine if they are in fact linked (which is why this process isnt automated).  In general, there is a 1 in 286,777 chance that a device will give the same fingerprint as another device that is similar (2 ipads for example).  Of course,  there ARE ways to randomize the fingerprinting (Canvas Defender for example) and using it as a method as identifying devices is only going to catch those not smart enough or just to lazy (that would be me) to randomize the fingerprint (about 100% of all script kiddies fall under this category).  Trying to randomize the fingerprint of 1000s of accounts on 1 device would be a pain in the ass but it's certainly doable.  It's much easier to randomize it for 1 device and 1 account.

It does suck however that you only gained 656K sats through referrals and ended up having about 3 mil sats swiped.  Chalk it up as experience,  and come back and try again when you're not classified as one of those "stupid hackers".  Or just use my bot,  its completely within their rules since it's a gambling bot and less likely to have your shit stolen from freebitco.  The returns are better too.

I also wonder what all those blocked out red areas are.  There really isnt any need to block out anything in freebitco since it's 100% anonymous other than email addresses (which were not blocked out),  and since it's a known hacker,  there also wouldnt be any need to block out "personal info".  Are the pw's stored in plain text in the DB or something,  I'm going to have to assume that they are,  otherwise they wouldnt have been blocked out.  I guess that wouldnt be surprising considering a lot of people use the same pw for everything and knowing an email/pw can be handy if you're a hacker type.  Even so,  why bother blocking out a hacker's password?  lol

Watch me rape Freebitco.in 24x7 with my gambling bot (you can to) here: https://dlive.tv/btctrading I also do some trading there as well.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 03:29:49 AM

It does suck however that you only gained 656K sats through referrals and ended up having about 3 mil sats swiped.  Chalk it up as experience,  and come back and try again when you're not classified as one of those "stupid hackers".  Or just use my bot,  its completely within their rules since it's a gambling bot and less likely to have your shit stolen from freebitco.  The returns are better too.

As ever you overlook the obvious. It wasn't just the referral income they were cheating but also playing 10x the number of free-rolls permitted. I still caught them before they were able to get their overall position in profit. Those cheats and thieves that end up losing more than they stole cry like babies. The ones that made a profit usually don't say anything and just try it again.

I would also recommend that any failed cheat should try out The Village Idiot's bot. I was sat here chatting with wetsuit last week and he asked me what was going on with the forum threads. Then he took a look and the conversation went like this:

wetsuit "That broken record guy is still going, what's he on about."
me "He's just spamming our thread to promote his stuff because his own service thread died due to lack of interest"
wetsuit "It's just a dicebot isn't it?"
"Yeah"
wetsuit "How's it doing?"
me "Losing badly when I last looked. That was ages ago, let's see what it is now."
Looks up the Village Idiot's account.
me "Oooh, his referrals have lost 11.86 BTC and he's even managed to give us 3% over EV somehow."
wetsuit "You should encourage him to keep spamming the threads."

I also wonder what all those blocked out red areas are.  There really isnt any need to block out anything in freebitco since it's 100% anonymous other than email addresses (which were not blocked out),  and since it's a known hacker,  there also wouldnt be any need to block out "personal info".  Are the pw's stored in plain text in the DB or something,  I'm going to have to assume that they are,  otherwise they wouldnt have been blocked out.  I guess that wouldnt be surprising considering a lot of people use the same pw for everything and knowing an email/pw can be handy if you're a hacker type.  Even so,  why bother blocking out a hacker's password?  lol

You really are a muppet of the first order. I blocked some things that are not relevant to showing this guy is a cheat to make the relevant bits stand out more.

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 02:20:55 AM

Hey Mr.Thequin . . .
Whether having referrals from other users will be considered cheating / fraud / theft and so on

Abuse is using multiple accounts to play more than one free-roll per hour to cheat the faucet and/or self-referring to cheat the referral program. I'm considering adding bans for idiots that spam these threads as well.

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 03:47:14 AM

Hey Mr.Thequin . . .
Whether having referrals from other users will be considered cheating / fraud / theft and so on

Abuse is using multiple accounts to play more than one free-roll per hour to cheat the faucet and/or self-referring to cheat the referral program. I'm considering adding bans for idiots that spam these threads as well.
Do you mean to rate me as an idiot and my question is spam in your judgment

It was a very dumb question.

broke_tradah

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 04:19:07 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2019, 04:36:41 AM by broke_tradah

blah blah blah deflection attempt blah blah blah
[insert name calling insult]. I blocked some things that are not relevant to showing this guy is a cheat to make the relevant bits stand out more.

Yes I can see that,  although it may be 'irrelevant',  it's not helping to make anything 'stand out' from what I see other than making me go blind,  but it sure does make one wonder if there were other reasons for blocking out the pw field.  You have blocked the password field (likely because it's not encrypted or anything) and some other field thats not very wide next to the IP field.  The field looks wide enough that it "could" be encrypted but without being able to see it,  one can only speculate and if speculation is all I'm left with,  I always assume the worst.  So I assume the pw's are being stored in plain text or not very well encrypted (maybe just md5's which are a joke and almost as bad as plain text) and one could run wild with reasons on why that would be the case.

Watch me rape Freebitco.in 24x7 with my gambling bot (you can to) here: https://dlive.tv/btctrading I also do some trading there as well.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 04:53:39 AM

bullshit bullshit bullshit...but it sure does make one a dumb f*uck like me wonder if there were other reasons for blocking out the pw field. bullshit bullshit bullshit

Please, everyone, click the link in the village idiot's signature and lose big.

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 07:27:25 AM

It's just that, I was confused by this incident.
Who exactly is the thief Huh??

The person that tried to cheat our faucet by using multiple accounts to play more than one free roll per hour and/self-referred to cheat our referral system. It really is very simple and I'm surprised anybody could be in any confusion that funds deposited in order to cheat are not returned.

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 09:35:17 AM

In the past few days, I have proven that this freebitcoin web is still able to pay for only a few users and not for other users who are considered fraudsters by the freebitcoin web manager.

You haven't proven anything of the sort. We have vastly more honest customers withdrawing their funds when they want every day than the few fraudsters I catch and block.

Intention at the beginning to start planning the freebitcoin web is my place of business. By creating a lot of accounts and depositing a few balances in them and then selling to other users.

The accounts are worthless. Anybody would be a fool to buy them. They could just as easily create a new account and deposit themselves. They also would leave themselves open to the person that sold it claiming it was hacked and recovering it via a Bitcoin signed message. I'm happy I have discouraged your ambitions to make this into a business.

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 04:12:00 AM

~Don't forget to take care of your health (Mr.TheQuin) because if you get sick then the fraudsters will act to rob bitcoin on the freebitcoin web.

Hopefully Mr. Wetsuit has found a solution that is an antidote program for fraudsters

I'm sure wetsuit could a find a replacement for me if he needed to.

hopelessguy

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 12:00:28 PM

Kind Sir

I come pleading to you to please donate the measly little bitcoins I lost on your faucet. I am from Africa, life is tough here dear sir. I am unemployed but came about a $400 doing odd jobs for over a year saving to that. I thought perhaps I could generate some steady income from your faucet but it is not possible. I have sadly gambled all I had and now my life is an empty vessel. I don't know what I will eat tonight, tomorrow or the next coming weeks. I have nothing. Please dear sir, would you find it in your kind heart and help me by donating just that small amount oh sir.

My user ID is 18039843.

As you will notice, I deposited 0.11129801 bitcoin and I have lost it all.

I don't know what will become of me this year sir, I figured I could collect some bitcoins, in fact just 10 bitcoins, to pay for a vocational training course and thereafter find a job. All those possibilities are now gone.

I pray that God may allow you to find favor in my request and help me. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

Please donate to this wallet. 1AWMWmdNPLEU6uKADGa1eDpJXBuorCtFQt

Thank you
zhorabolshakov89

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:45:22 PM

It's just that, I was confused by this incident.
Who exactly is the thief Huh??

The person that tried to cheat our faucet by using multiple accounts to play more than one free roll per hour and/self-referred to cheat our referral system. It really is very simple and I'm surprised anybody could be in any confusion that funds deposited in order to cheat are not returned.

You say the same thing everywhere...blocked all accounts for the same thing. And I got a very large sum to spend on myself. And the fact that people who used the bot for the first time suffered, you don't care. You also don't care that you stole their money. And I've never taken money off your faucet. I only made deposits and was blocked. And now you accuse me of stealing, saying I took less than I put in, even though I didn't get any Satoshi.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 03:06:19 AM

Kind Sir

I come pleading to you to please donate the measly little bitcoins I lost on your faucet. I am from Africa, life is tough here dear sir. I am unemployed but came about a $400 doing odd jobs for over a year saving to that. I thought perhaps I could generate some steady income from your faucet but it is not possible. I have sadly gambled all I had and now my life is an empty vessel. I don't know what I will eat tonight, tomorrow or the next coming weeks. I have nothing. Please dear sir, would you find it in your kind heart and help me by donating just that small amount oh sir.

My user ID is 18039843.

As you will notice, I deposited 0.11129801 bitcoin and I have lost it all.

I don't know what will become of me this year sir, I figured I could collect some bitcoins, in fact just 10 bitcoins, to pay for a vocational training course and thereafter find a job. All those possibilities are now gone.

I pray that God may allow you to find favor in my request and help me. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

Please donate to this wallet. 1AWMWmdNPLEU6uKADGa1eDpJXBuorCtFQt

Thank you

I gambled with money I couldn't afford to lose.

There are no refunds in gambling. Any casino that paid out to losers, as well as winners, would go out of business very quickly.

You say the same thing everywhere...

I have to because some people are too thick to understand it the first time.

blocked all accounts for the same thing.

Yes, I ban cheats.

And I got a very large sum to spend on myself. And the fact that people who used the bot for the first time suffered, you don't care.

I do care. If I catch a cheat the first time I'm far more likely to put them off trying again.

You also don't care that you stole their money. And I've never taken money off your faucet. I only made deposits and was blocked. And now you accuse me of stealing, saying I took less than I put in, even though I didn't get any Satoshi.

I care that you tried to steal from us. The only reason you have "never taken money off your faucet" is that I caught you cheating first.

Edward K.

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:00:23 PM

https://prnt.sc/mcxsxu
10001 : 24/hour = 416.7/days' and what do you think what is the maximum LUCKY NUMBER fallen? answer: 9886 - 9985 lol)) am I unhappy or the site freedoge.co.in is not adequate? on cranes with a similar roulette much more often falls JACKPOT.I have no more strength left lol))
karu88

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:03:51 AM

i make withdraw, the site show that "Your payout requests are waiting to be manually reviewed. This process might take up to 24 hours."
after 1h, i cannot log in to my account anymore. my account had been banned.
very good!!!

https://2.pik.vn/20191fa553f0-2ed7-4f83-926b-bfe561cfb177.png
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 04:40:31 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2019, 06:39:24 AM by TheQuin

i make withdraw, the site show that "Your payout requests are waiting to be manually reviewed. This process might take up to 24 hours."
very good!!!

It is a lot of work to go through them but it is the most effective thing I've done yet to detect and deter abuse.

karu88

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:46:57 AM

very good!!!

https://2.pik.vn/20191fa553f0-2ed7-4f83-926b-bfe561cfb177.png

It is a lot of work to go through them but it is the most effective thing I've done yet to detect and deter abuse.

Yes, it is very good business. And you're the god now, Delete any account you feel that it is cheating.
Very good job boss. hope you can clean freebit account soon.
broke_tradah

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 06:23:30 AM

Just ban the entire .ru TLD,  all russians are useless anyway lol.  Nice spammy lookin email.  You should at least make them interesting to read,  like 'yepUmHereToSwipeYerShitAgainForThe193rdTime@mail.ru'

Pages: « 1 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 [322] 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 457 »
  Print  

Jump to: