Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:14:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 [386] 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 457 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 400627 times)
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 03:05:28 PM

Yesterday I turned on auto withdrawal, as the amount ready for withdrawal has accumulated. Satoshi is wearing pending this morning. They still hang in the pending. It's somehow strange ... Earlier, when I made conclusions, by this time there were already satoshi on the wallet, that is, they were withdrawn quite quickly, and now they are still only hanging in the pending.
What do you guys think about this? It may happen that the admin just takes and banned the account, so as not to give me anything from the honestly earned, collecting from the tap for many months?

Autowithdraw is a slow withdrawal and it states on the page that it will take between 6 and 24 hours.

What do you guys think about this? It may happen that the admin just takes and banned the account, so as not to give me anything from the honestly earned, collecting from the tap for many months?

That statement makes me suspect that you are anything but honest and are therefore expecting to get banned.

And I have suspicion and reason to believe that you are not entirely honest! There is reason to believe that you are banning users who only collect satoshi from the tap. You think that if the user does not replenish the balance with his own satoshi, then he does not bring you profit. And if he does not bring you profit, but on the contrary only collects from the tap, then you do not need such users and in order not to pay them anything, you simply ban them. This is a fact, and a lot has already been written about this on the forum.

If you don't use a bot and not curse in chat, nobody will waste the time of banning you.

These days writing a python bot and renting a rotating proxys is easy as hell and cheaters are everywhere.

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wildinblue

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 08:04:39 AM

@TheQuin
As Bitcoin price increases it is getting more difficult to reach the minimum withdraw threshold and more expensive cause the fees are higher now.
Have you considered to implement Bitcoin lightning network for payouts?it is instant, secure, almost free to use and a great chance to make more people starting to use it.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 12:49:26 PM

@TheQuin
As Bitcoin price increases it is getting more difficult to reach the minimum withdraw threshold and more expensive cause the fees are higher now.
Have you considered to implement Bitcoin lightning network for payouts?it is instant, secure, almost free to use and a great chance to make more people starting to use it.

Totally agreed with you they should implement Lightning network that's cheaper and much faster way to transfer the low amount. Now it becoming really hard to new users to achieve the minimum withdraw amount target. That's is good suggestion I hope in future they will announce their policy on that issue.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2020, 02:38:41 AM

@TheQuin

Totally agreed with you they should implement Lightning network that's cheaper and much faster way to transfer the low amount. Now it becoming really hard to new users to achieve the minimum withdraw amount target. That's is good suggestion I hope in future they will announce their policy on that issue.

It is something we are looking into but there's a lot of work making sure it is secure with a site like this.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 11:08:24 AM

@TheQuin

It is something we are looking into but there's a lot of work making sure it is secure with a site like this.

Good to hear about this it's already on your radar I hope you will bring a great solution regarding withdrawal amount as price of BTC is increasing and reward is decreasing. Congrats on the implementation of Wheel of Fortune that is fun addition and it's wonderful to give try our luck through promotional email so good luck and keep this up.
goshko_hubaveca

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2021, 06:54:05 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2021, 02:44:03 PM by mprep

wow! why do i get a different reward for placing a bet on events?! i placed a bet at 3.6 . as the betting window was closing, several days latter. the odds changed to 3.1. i got rewarded for the odds at witch i did not bet? how is that!

my odds changed after the fact! how is that?

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2021, 07:43:01 AM

wow! why do i get a different reward for placing a bet on events?! i placed a bet at 3.6 . as the betting window was closing, several days latter. the odds changed to 3.1. i got rewarded for the odds at witch i did not bet? how is that!

my odds changed after the fact! how is that?

Because that is how it works which is clearly explained on the page.

Bet on the latest events against other FreeBitco.in users and win a share of the prize pool if you pick the winner!

The estimated winnings are calculated using what is currently in the prize pool. Because you are betting against other FreeBitco.in users the prize pool and your share of it changes when they bet with or against you. The final odds can only be calculated after all bets have been placed. Please read https://www.gamblingsites.com/sports-betting/types/pari-mutuel/ or https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parimutuel_betting for further information on parimutuel betting.

We even wrote this next outcome odds so that there could not possibly be any confusion.

Estimated odds for this outcome. Actual odds will be calculated after betting ends for this event.

goshko_hubaveca

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2021, 07:46:57 AM

ye i guessed how that worked. thanks for responce
ESG

Activity: 127
Merit: 54

store secretK on Secret place is almost impossible

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 04:22:23 PM

1000% FREE BTC bonus is giving only 99 sats, why?

That's what it's supposed to give. The current base prize is 9 sats. 1000% bonus gives you 11x times the base prize, and 9x11=99.

It's just a consequence of the high BTC price. High bitcoin price means lower base prize.

Thank you for clarification, I thought my account had some issue.

>>>   I have been doing the math for a long time ago,
 and I saw that it is no longer worth it to enable24hours/1000% bonus,
and since then I have been collecting reward points to exchange satoshis change in a 1x1 ratio,
but I also thought about the probability of having I lose so,
 because I think that the btc does not stop rising,
the developers will be afraid of losing with the reward points and then devalue them,
 but I have been taking a risk and collecting reward points to join 100k / RP and exchange satoshi change,
 I hope that when I get to 100K I will still be able to change in the proportion of 1X1 ...
if the devs do not change something in that sense

eldavo

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 02:11:38 PM

i'm thinking about converting my rp to btc as well because i'm afraid they could set 2rp = 1 satoshi. i hope they at least announce here before making the change, or maybe confirm that 1rp=1satoshi is there to stay. Smiley got 120k rp over many months of free rolls, dice rolls and trying to get my friends active Smiley i don't want them to value 60k satoshi now Sad
thing is, if i convert now, i'll have to wait looots of time before going to 100k rp and being able to convert again... this is why i'm not sure abount converting, i'm waiting ...
Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1008

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 07:12:43 PM

<snip>
If they think about it then they will implement the system first and give the announcement after completing it. So most probably you won't get the time to convert your RP at previous rate. But freebitco should change few other thing as well if they set 2RP=1 sats. As example, in weekly lottery 1sats=2 tickets, decreasing the wager requirement for each reward point and lottery ticket. And few more changes. Even if you are frightened about the change your should convert your RP now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2021, 02:11:10 AM

<snip>
If they think about it then they will implement the system first and give the announcement after completing it. So most probably you won't get the time to convert your RP at previous rate. But freebitco should change few other thing as well if they set 2RP=1 sats. As example, in weekly lottery 1sats=2 tickets, decreasing the wager requirement for each reward point and lottery ticket. And few more changes. Even if you are frightened about the change your should convert your RP now.

We're not going to devalue RP because you earn 1 RP per 500 Sats wagered so it's pegged purely in BTC. If the price keeps increasing we might have to reduce how many we give for free rolls.

Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1319

I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2021, 09:18:13 AM

---
And will you consider updating the number of RP needed to exchange for physical objects? The price used to match back when 1RP=11 satoshi (btc ~600$), but I don't think I've seen that number move, and everything is extremely overpriced now.

To name a few; I highly doubt any iphone can cost 0,33333333BTC and 2000$ (gift card) are not even close to 0,2666667BTC.

Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 09:57:36 PM

We're not going to devalue RP because you earn 1 RP per 500 Sats wagered so it's pegged purely in BTC. If the price keeps increasing we might have to reduce how many we give for free rolls.

That's good news, was stacking my RP points and I was afraid their exchange rate was going down (a few years ago we could exchange 1RP for 2 sats)
Maybe add a bonus for regular gamblers/betters similar to the bonus on free rolls.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
cryptokings2019

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 07:45:24 PM

@TheQuin

Faucetpay would be a great option which serves as a micro wallet.  Many faucets send a few satoshis at a time to this site when requested.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2021, 01:29:17 AM

Faucetpay would be a great option which serves as a micro wallet.  Many faucets send a few satoshis at a time to this site when requested.

The problem with using sites like that is there is no public record of the transactions so in the event of a dispute we can't prove we paid it.

neo_iamtheone

Activity: 427

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 04:03:25 AM

So please correct me if i am wrong, Withdrew all my balance, got it in time, thank you, now i have reCAPTCHA that's understandable, but why has spin wheel mail stopped? Should i stop using the site until next btc fall or should i spend my time for 5 sats?
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2021, 04:10:42 AM

So please correct me if i am wrong, Withdrew all my balance, got it in time, thank you, now i have reCAPTCHA that's understandable, but why has spin wheel mail stopped?

Your balance isn't connected to getting the emails. If you are not getting them then scroll down to the bottom of the free BTC page and click the WOF banner then click "SUBSCRIBE NOW".

Should i stop using the site until next btc fall or should i spend my time for 5 sats?

$0.002 in Bitcoin is always $0.002 in Bitcoin so I don't see any reason to stop.

neo_iamtheone

Activity: 427

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 04:41:13 AM

So please correct me if i am wrong, Withdrew all my balance, got it in time, thank you, now i have reCAPTCHA that's understandable, but why has spin wheel mail stopped?

Your balance isn't connected to getting the emails. If you are not getting them then scroll down to the bottom of the free BTC page and click the WOF banner then click "SUBSCRIBE NOW".

Should i stop using the site until next btc fall or should i spend my time for 5 sats?

$0.002 in Bitcoin is always $0.002 in Bitcoin so I don't see any reason to stop.

Got the mail now, normally i used to get it at 00:30 IST, now got it at 10:00 IST, wont stop claiming, never know what will surprise next!
cryptokings2019

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 08:33:41 AM

I am sure this started close to 3 years ago but as for you stating back up your false and libelous claims with some proof.  You were supplied numerous screen prints where I showed my settings of the gaming console that you said worked with 100% accuracy.  Now I understand if it's set at 10k it cannot stop at 10k like you said there are variances.  So based on the doubling of the bet in auto bet it would have stopped at 16,384 but it did not.  It kept going until the balance was zero.  I showed you this through email attachments and you said it was garbage.  Bitcoin was much lower in cost back then so it was not as painful.  At this point I had lost about 8 BTC cents and I stopped using autobet completely.  As far as libelous claims I state the full truth and my statement is mirrored at Trust Pilot & Lotto Exposed where 122 of the 234 respondents say you are thieves & cheats and literally steal account balances.  Nothing I could say here could outdo what is on that site. 

You on the other hand slandered me calling me mentally ill and with multiple personality disorder when I was defending my nephew a 14 year old that saved up roughly 2 Million Satoshis from years of faucet claims and deposited it with your site for the interest.  One day he gave the autobet a try and after 100 spins of 1 Satoshi he realized his balance was gone.  When he was I looked up his account it showed he bet on not 1 but 2 Jackpot bets one was 12,500 and the other I do not recall.  He contacted you but was not immediately responded to.  Every time he would open the site on his cell phone random jackpot bets were clicked.  He would unclick them go back to make a claim and they would be pre-clicked again.  You later told him you added a code to the system that would stop this.  He asked where was his reward and refund for bringing up this glitch than probably made you millions of dollars and you said something like that was life.  He did not settle for this answer and he was the one that threatened reporting you for taking bets from a minor.  You went on to write him you were calling the Police on him for participating in an illegal activity.  He came here with his complaints and you insulted him like you do others who come to complain and try to make people aware of the fraud.  One time you actually stated you wanted to suck the piss out of him and he called you a pedophile.  You also claimed to own Cloudflare your hosting company in a heated argument here as it's all in the screenprints.

I demanded refunds for money that was stolen from me and you call this blackmail?  You were sent one PM by me asking that we end this bickering and make a resolution.  You blocked me without response.  So no I did not bother you like you indicated.  On the legality issue it is you stated that accepting bets with fiat currency was Illegal but with Bitcoin it was not.  The Lawyers I spoke to who are suing Billionaire Casino said the app was selling tokens with zero value but because these were purchased and placed at risk to advance in levels within the app it was Internet Gambling.  Typical payout are around $100,000.00 because they are not only having to refund the purchases but are paying a penalty for doing so.  You can go to TopClassActions.com and see the lawsuit for yourself.  Now when you made the statement that Bitcoin Casinos are pretty much exempt which you told another person in this forum about 1 year ago so much has changed since you made this statement.

I had contacted Facebook about 1 month ago and talked to the representative about it's removal and they said it would be taken care of.  I did a search a few days later and could not find a link other than an individual who has more followers than your page but let that go.  So I need to contact Facebook who also owns Instagram and Twitter.  I am sure these are free accounts because it is Illegal for a U.S. business to promote Internet Gambling site that is offshore.

So basically I told you in many emails and included dozens of screenshots quite a while ago and you laughed at them and told me it was garbage.  Even still today the system cheats.  Picture this in your thick head.  Betting 2 Satoshis with odds of 2.5, Bet hight, Stop set a 1 Satoshi profit after an amazing 13 low losing numbers in a row I reach a loss of 16,384 Satoshis and the next number is a win as it came up high and my reward was 3 Satohsis. where the profit should have been 24,576.  This is huge and if it's happening to me, it's happening to everyone and it goes to question the complete integrity of your gaming system.

The Lawyer I have consulted with would love to take my case because you broke the law taking the very first bet from me.  They said in a court of law it is Illegal for a internet casino to accept ANYTHING OF VALUE even an apple in a game of chance from a resident of the United States.  This is very clear when the Billionaire Casino app is paying out Millions of Dollars for selling tokens of zero value but are wagered in a game of chance to advance in levels.  Then you took wagers from a minor.  So clearly I am the adult because I am asking how you would like to settle this matter.  The theft of my account balance this morning placed on 1 single losing bet is the straw that broke the camels back.  I was already speaking with a lawyer because as Bitcoins surpassed $20k I started to really feel ripped off.  Then to steal 65k Satoshis in a single bet it's time to take action.  So you can see if people want to support you on this forum or if they would like to message me on how they can be included in what will be an epic Class Action Lawsuit, however I think Billionaire Casino has more money that Freebitcoin because lately it seems like 1 player, likely the owner seems to be funding the lottery because without their betting the lottery would be very small.  So as I said I can walk away quiet  or I can get loud and perhaps meet you and let you try to suck the piss out of my nephew.  You act as if you are on a high horse belittling people on this forum spewing out slanderous names as much as you feel like and I am going to show you.  Do a google search Freebitco.in or Freebitcoin Scam and the page is flooded with results.  The reviews on Trust Pilot will be damning evidence too however these people could become part of the Class Action too we'll have to see how far you want to go with this.  The ball is in your court so do something smart for a change.  This is not blackmail either it's exposing the truth if necessary.  You are in the gambling business figure out the odds.  Consult with a lawyer now.  Interestingly The BVI says you are not even a registered business.  You have LTD by your name so that does mean a Corporation in the U.S.
Pages: « 1 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 [386] 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 457 »
  Print  

Jump to: