Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:23:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 [420] 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 400470 times)
HangOn

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 11:25:15 AM

台灣有實體店面的交易所幣max
Taiwan's exchange currency max with physical stores
The wallet address cannot be passed here because it will be deleted but I have the URL
can you post that 'exchange website url' here which you used to send btc freebitco account?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tn00739338

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 12:54:12 PM

這家公司的官網
The company's official website
https://max.maicoin.com/
交易紀錄
Transaction record
https://max.maicoin.com/history/withdraws
網路帳本
Internet ledger
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/12c90db33ec8a4fcf282c2093c12434dfb82b64666ce16433bb177ef5c71814f
HangOn

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 05:38:10 PM

what else can I do

You can accept that you made a bad mistake in locking yourself out of an account and now you have lost it. Stop wasting any more time asking again and again when I have already explained to you many times that the only thing that proves that money is yours is a Bitcoin signed message from the address it was sent from.
Do people deposit their hard earned money in your site just to hear all this? he told you that wallet have not any option to prove his ownership but he have that wallet account with all deposit and withdraw history.

and talking about not getting mail. I have also made such a mistake many times. When I filled example@gmail.com in place of example@gmal.com but all time website owner help me to correct this. also not everyone can talk in English so instead of talking rudely why not just help him to get his account back?
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2021, 12:55:50 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2021, 01:12:31 AM by TheQuin

Do people deposit their hard earned money in your site just to hear all this? he told you that wallet have not any option to prove his ownership but he have that wallet account with all deposit and withdraw history. and talking about not getting mail. I have also made such a mistake many times. When I filled example@gmail.com in place of example@gmal.com but all time website owner help me to correct this.

People use 2fa to protect their account in the event of their email account getting hacked. Anyone who has hacked their email will have access to the confirmation emails we sent after each deposit and withdrawal and likely the same information from any exchange they used. They have a right to expect me to protect their account from that hacker by not resetting their 2fa just because someone asks me to. Instead, I need absolute proof in the form of a Bitcoin signed message because that's the only proof that can't be faked.

also not everyone can talk in English so instead of talking rudely why not just help him to get his account back?

I can only reply in English. What do you expect me to do when they just ignore my answers and keep asking again and again? Am I supposed to give in and just hand someone else's account to them because they refuse to take no for an answer?

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tn00739338

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 02:34:35 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2021, 11:32:36 AM by mprep

But can I take out the company's physical certificate to open it, can it be accepted?

Taiwanese Bitcoin account must be opened like a bank account, which requires real-name and is subject to government supervision

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged, removed non-english content]
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2021, 02:42:07 AM

但是我能拿出公司開實體證明文件就可以接受嗎
But can I take out the company's physical certificate to open it, can it be accepted?

No.

而且我在台灣辦比特幣帳戶都要像辦銀行帳戶需實名受到政府監管
Taiwanese Bitcoin account must be opened like a bank account, which requires real-name and is subject to government supervision

Freebitco.in isn't a Taiwanese Bitcoin account

I need absolute proof in the form of a Bitcoin signed message because that's the only proof that can't be faked.

Nothing else will do.

tn00739338

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 02:45:15 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2021, 11:33:08 AM by mprep

But if I transfer money from my Taiwan account, there will be a record

[moderator's note: removed non-english content]
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2021, 02:58:18 AM

But if I transfer money from my Taiwan account, there will be a record
但我從台灣帳戶匯錢進去的就會有紀錄

There will be a record that isn't the Bitcoin signed message I need. Refusing to accept the answers I give you doesn't change the facts.

I need absolute proof in the form of a Bitcoin signed message because that's the only proof that can't be faked.

Nothing else will do.

I will not reply to you again because you just ignore what I tell you.

tn00739338

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 03:08:27 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2021, 11:33:36 AM by mprep

But the other party can only provide the transaction serial number and transaction certification documents
 It turns out that I didn’t want to help me and make trouble everywhere. This is for a customer who has a regular investment in fun coins.
 Just because my hotmail mailbox will block me, I can’t receive the password from the trust

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2021, 03:50:09 AM

To everyone else reading this, please learn how to secure your account.

You should enable 2fa and make sure you make a secure backup of your 2fa secret key. Add a recovery telephone number for security against losing both copies of your 2fa secret key. In the event of your email account getting hacked this will protect you in 2 ways. Firstly, the hacker will not be able to log in to your freebitco.in account without a 2fa code. Secondly, if you are unable to get your email account back you will be able to change the email address using a 2fa code.
In the very unlikely event that all these things haven't protected your account, you should also get yourself a Bitcoin wallet that you can sign messages from and change your profile address to one in that wallet. I can verify that a Bitcoin signed message is real but I can't accept anything that could easily be knocked up using Photoshop. If someone has hacked your email account they will have access to all the information they need to do that.

tn00739338

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 04:36:09 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2021, 11:34:02 AM by mprep

But the early members did not know and the company’s customer service mailbox was dead and did not respond
It took me more than a month to post from various forums and various noisy online editors to know that I came here and I don’t know how many people are still looking for answers. During the period, I kept contacting the official customer service mailbox.  Respond to

HangOn

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 09:24:01 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2021, 11:38:33 AM by HangOn

People use 2fa to protect their account in the event of their email account getting hacked. Anyone who has hacked their email will have access to the confirmation emails we sent after each deposit and withdrawal and likely the same information from any exchange they used. They have a right to expect me to protect their account from that hacker by not resetting their 2fa just because someone asks me to. Instead, I need absolute proof in the form of a Bitcoin signed message because that's the only proof that can't be faked.

Not everyone only few people use 2fa especially when website/company force us to do this. strong password is enough for securing our account

I can only reply in English. What do you expect me to do when they just ignore my answers and keep asking again and again? Am I supposed to give in and just hand someone else's account to them because they refuse to take no for an answer?

If he is ignoring you then you are also doing the same. How many times has he said that there is no sign message option in his wallet? but honestly he is not ignoring. language barrier and broken translators makes it difficult to understand and write many things. by the way If btc address ownership is so important don't you think we should know? It is not mentioned anywhere in the site. we would have used the official wallet not the exchange wallet.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2021, 03:14:04 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2021, 03:37:17 AM by TheQuin

Not everyone only few people use 2fa especially when website/company force us to do this. strong password is enough for securing our account

That is terrible advice. If your email is hacked as has happened in the past with database leaks that are no fault of your own someone can simply reset your password and authorise their login from your email account. We don't force anyone to use 2fa we simply put a message advising anyone with a significant balance to use it. Maybe only a few people use 2fa overall but nearly 100% of high rollers use it.

If he is ignoring you then you are also doing the same. How many times has he said that there is no sign message option in his wallet? but honestly he is not ignoring. language barrier and broken translators makes it difficult to understand and write many things.

Completely wrong. I'm not ignoring the fact that he has stated that can't sign a Bitcoin message because I have replied to him explaining that means he can't prove the account is his so I can't hand it over to him. He was ignoring that and simply repeatedly asking me if there was another way and then ignoring the answer being negative every time.  Asking the same question over and over will not change the answer. You don't seem to have any issues with the English language but you are also ignoring the answers I gave him.

by the way If btc address ownership is so important don't you think we should know? It is not mentioned anywhere in the site. we would have used the official wallet not the exchange wallet.

It isn't written because it is an absolute last resort procedure only used by people who failed to take every other simple step to secure their accounts. It is completely unimportant to the vast majority of people because only 0.00001% of them will ever need it.

HangOn

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 07:25:36 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2021, 11:37:39 AM by HangOn

That is terrible advice. If your email is hacked as has happened in the past with database leaks that are no fault of your own someone can simply reset your password and authorise their login from your email account. We don't force anyone to use 2fa we simply put a message advising anyone with a significant balance to use it. Maybe only a few people use 2fa overall but nearly 100% of high rollers use it.
I mean I don't use 2fa on every website but yes Gmail account has 2fa, loooooong pass and number. hacking gmail is not so easy in today's world. If any suspicious activity happens the account gets locked automatically.

Completely wrong. I'm not ignoring the fact that he has stated that can't sign a Bitcoin message because I have replied to him explaining that means he can't prove the account is his so I can't hand it over to him. He was ignoring that and simply repeatedly asking me if there was another way and then ignoring the answer being negative every time.  Asking the same question over and over will not change the answer. You don't seem to have any issues with the English language but you are also ignoring the answers I gave him.

There are many ways to verify the account such as its IP address, location, fun tokens quantity(if he remember), wallet history. If the wallet account is before the Freebitco account, then it becomes even more clear that the account belongs to this person. but you stick to only one thing. why not give him some other option to prove his ownership? I think you just need an excuse to take advantage of others' money.

It isn't written because it is an absolute last resort procedure only used by people who failed to take every other simple step to secure their accounts. It is completely unimportant to the vast majority of people because only 0.00001% of them will ever need it.
so this is the last hidden policy to rob that 0.00001% people's? Grin
tn00739338

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 08:05:11 AM

我已經提供了很多證明但都不理會而且一開始也沒說只能提供比特幣簽名也沒說只有這些交易所才會有比特幣簽名
I have provided a lot of proofs but I ignored them and didn’t say at the beginning that only Bitcoin signatures can be provided nor said that only these exchanges will have Bitcoin signatures.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2021, 08:41:26 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2021, 09:27:11 AM by TheQuin

I have provided a lot of proofs but I ignored them and didn’t say at the beginning that only Bitcoin signatures can be provided nor said that only these exchanges will have Bitcoin signatures.

You provided a lot of things I didn't ask for and that are of no use. You repeatedly ignored that I was telling you that a Bitcoin signed message was the only thing that would be acceptable when someone claims an account is theirs even when they don't have the email account associated with that account.

I mean I don't use 2fa on every website but yes Gmail account has 2fa, loooooong pass and number. hacking gmail is not so easy in today's world. If any suspicious activity happens the account gets locked automatically.

It is reckless to tell people that using a strong password is enough to secure their accounts. Now you are doubling down on dumb advice by telling people to trust Google to secure their accounts rather than take responsibility and do it for themselves.  When 2fa is available to secure an account containing crypto currency and someone doesn't choose to use it they are failing to take basic precautions.

From a quick look at your post history, I would guess that you are rather new to Bitcoin and probably only see it as a way of making some loose change from faucets. Anyone who had been around for a while would understand that the whole principle of Bitcoin is based on using cryptography to enable people to take control of their own money rather than rely on third parties. I would kindly request that in the future you refrain from giving security advice to my customers because you clearly don't have the first clue what you are talking about.

There are many ways to verify the account such as its IP address, location, fun tokens quantity(if he remember), wallet history. If the wallet account is before the Freebitco account, then it becomes even more clear that the account belongs to this person. but you stick to only one thing. why not give him some other option to prove his ownership? I think you just need an excuse to take advantage of others' money.

There are many ways a hacker could also access ALL that information. I ask for a Bitcoin signed message because that's the only method that is foolproof. In cryptography I trust and so should anyone else that has had any involvement with Bitcoin.

so this is the last hidden policy to rob that 0.00001% people's? Grin

No, it is a policy that protects 100% of accounts from phishing. The number of customers that have recovered accounts using a signed message and have expressed gratitude to me so having such a robust policy to ensure their account wasn't at risk greatly exceeds the number that complain because they can't.

HangOn

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 10:03:41 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2021, 11:37:04 AM by HangOn

this is what I am trying to say that they have deliberately made this policy and even if it is made, they have kept it hidden so that they can eat people's money. honestly after looking at the price of bitcoin, I don't think you will get your account back.

There are many ways a hacker could also access ALL that information. I ask for a Bitcoin signed message because that's the only method that is foolproof. In cryptography I trust and so should anyone else that has had any involvement with Bitcoin.

according to you, hacker must have hacked everything from him, like gmail, bank, crypto wallet, house and even his soul. lol
tell me from where will he get the sign message when there is no option? god will send it or directly the CEO of the wallet will come to his house to deliver it? XD

From a quick look at your post history, I would guess that you are rather new to Bitcoin and probably only see it as a way of making some loose change from faucets. Anyone who had been around for a while would understand that the whole principle of Bitcoin is based on using cryptography to enable people to take control of their own money rather than rely on third parties. I would kindly request that in the future you refrain from giving security advice to my customers because you clearly don't have the first clue what you are talking about.
I did not advise anyone. I'm only talking about myself and my thoughts so Don't turn things around.

if you are guessing that I do not know much by looking at my few old useless threads, then you are wrong same as tn00739338 case. I have been in here since 2015. I know very well what is good and what is bad for me, you don't have to tell me anything.
I don't know English. That's why I am not active in any forum. Otherwise having Hero and Legendary accounts was not a big deal.

No, it is a policy that protects 100% of accounts from phishing. The number of customers that have recovered accounts using a signed message and have expressed gratitude to me so having such a robust policy to ensure their account wasn't at risk greatly exceeds the number that complain because they can't.

you helped only those who have Sign Message option. Otherwise all of them would have been begging here to get their own money back like @tn00739338.

You can accept that you made a bad mistake in locking yourself out of an account and now you have lost it. Stop wasting any more time asking again and again when I have already explained to you many times that the only thing that proves that money is yours is a Bitcoin signed message from the address it was sent from.

I forget to say one thing, if someone does not know English, then he can question you again and again. As long as the translator can tell the meaning well. But if you are lazy to repeat, then hire a each and every language spoke person to answer all customers queries. Because you did not give your money to him, but he kept his thousands dollar's with you. so you can't disrespect him at all. at least talk with love until he gets tired. because everyone know you are not going to give his account back XD
HangOn

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 10:12:42 AM

ok now I am done with this conversion I don't like to argue with kids but I do appreciate their views (:
Psikoyla

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2021, 11:20:09 AM

Hi,
I am using the site for a while, today I realised that I forgot my password and tried to reset it. I Send a reset request on website but there isn’t any mail arrived. I requested in multiple times but there is still no use. The mail I used for my account is oguz_543@hotmail.com . I just needed a password reset link to that mail, thats it.
Thank you for your interest.
Ps. I also send you a pm about the same topic
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2021, 12:06:47 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2021, 04:09:25 AM by TheQuin

Hi,
I am using the site for a while, today I realised that I forgot my password and tried to reset it. I Send a reset request on website but there isn’t any mail arrived. I requested in multiple times but there is still no use. The mail I used for my account is oguz_543@hotmail.com . I just needed a password reset link to that mail, thats it.
Thank you for your interest.
Ps. I also send you a pm about the same topic

You unsubscribed from all our emails so we couldn't send the password reset. I have resubscribed you so please try again.

this is what I am trying to say that they have deliberately made this policy and even if it is made, they have kept it hidden so that they can eat people's money. honestly after looking at the price of bitcoin, I don't think you will get your account back.

That's only because you have completely ignored that I explained to you that the purpose of the policy is to protect accounts against phishing.

according to you, hacker must have hacked everything from him, like gmail, bank, crypto wallet, house and even his soul. lol
tell me from where will he get the sign message when there is no option? god will send it or directly the CEO of the wallet will come to his house to deliver it? XD

That's shows failure to comprehend Bitcoin 101. What I actually said was that all that information is available simply by hacking someone's email. Using your own wallet and 2fa puts you in control of your own security which is vastly preferable than relying on a third party.

I did not advise anyone. I'm only talking about myself and my thoughts so Don't turn things around.

When you post that using a strong password is enough and using Gmail as a central point of failure in your security in my thread it will be taken as advice by people reading it. I feel I have a duty to point out to anyone reading my thread quite how stupid that advice is.

if you are guessing that I do not know much by looking at my few old useless threads, then you are wrong same as tn00739338 case. I have been in here since 2015. I know very well what is good and what is bad for me, you don't have to tell me anything.
I don't know English. That's why I am not active in any forum. Otherwise having Hero and Legendary accounts was not a big deal.

It is nothing to do with the age or rank of your account. Your post history is mainly in faucet threads and the content of those posts I take as an indication that you don't have the experience or knowledge required to pontificate about what security procedures are best for someone supporting a casino or their customers to employ. You simply don't have the information available to you to decide whether I should prioritise securing ALL my customers' accounts against phishing over the few people who are as negligent in taking precautions as yourself.

you helped only those who have Sign Message option. Otherwise all of them would have been begging here to get their own money back like @tn00739338.

Yes. Simultaneously to dealing with this someone else PM'd me and was very happy to recover their account with over 2 BTC in it. Fortunately, people with large balances like that understand the basics of Bitcoin and use their own wallets to store their coins and only use exchanges to exchange currencies.

I forget to say one thing, if someone does not know English, then he can question you again and again. As long as the translator can tell the meaning well. But if you are lazy to repeat, then hire a each and every language spoke person to answer all customers queries. Because you did not give your money to him, but he kept his thousands dollar's with you. so you can't disrespect him at all. at least talk with love until he gets tired. because everyone know you are not going to give his account back XD

A translator will give the same translation every time so posting the same answer again isn't helping anyone. This was nothing to do with language. The person simply refused to accept the answers.

Edit:
So can I just give up the money in my account and can't do anything?

Do you see what I mean yet? You can't seriously tell me that it is a language barrier or I haven't already told him that he can't prove the account is his so I can't give it to him enough times already. He just refuses to accept the facts.

ok now I am done with this conversion I don't like to argue with kids but I do appreciate their views (:

Thank goodness for that. Now you can stop making a fool of yourself.

Edit 2:

Support email I've just dealt with:
Hello, my account was created with the email "~~redacted~~@gmail.com", but it got deleted by google, so, in order to have 100% access to my freebtc account, i would like to change it to this new e-mail that is sending this message to you, ~~redacted~~@protonmail.com;I use this site for more than half a year now, please, don't ignore me. Thanks since now.

Follow up email:
Actually I got the email changed after a few attempts

They figured out that because they were using 2fa they could simply change the email on their profile page so they hadn't put themselves at risk of losing access to the account because of Google's actions in banning them from Gmail.

Pages: « 1 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 [420] 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 »
  Print  

Jump to: