Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:11:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets make it easy (trading discussion)  (Read 297 times)
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:25:43 AM

that's a good chart but there are some other graphs too , the thing is there is no guarantee that trend follow any of that chart , there are just some usual diagrams sometimes work sometimes not.
That's what i think too candle sticks are not for every trading site some didn't have one. The problem is that is one hell a lot of manipulation if we rely on such idea as buying at green sides that is unrealistic if you ask me i don't know if it's me but it is not logical true and everyone knows that.
yeah , this market is like a dangerous jungle , wealthiests are more powerful , that's the only rule i know best in it!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:44:08 PM

that's a good chart but there are some other graphs too , the thing is there is no guarantee that trend follow any of that chart , there are just some usual diagrams sometimes work sometimes not.
That's what i think too candle sticks are not for every trading site some didn't have one. The problem is that is one hell a lot of manipulation if we rely on such idea as buying at green sides that is unrealistic if you ask me i don't know if it's me but it is not logical true and everyone knows that.
yeah , this market is like a dangerous jungle , wealthiests are more powerful , that's the only rule i know best in it!
The logic here is simple you just have to buy when it's low(red) and sell when it is high(green) but with such manipulation in almost everything is a bit agony to almost all traders but i think if you are a long-term trader it won't bother you anymore as long as you know what you are doing.
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:23:43 PM

Lots of topic here asking if, when is the perfect time to  buying and selling their hold coins!
I made a simple visual aids regarding of buying and selling altcoins.
I hope this could helps you to decide for the perfect time of  buying and selling atlcoins
[/b]

i hope this could helps you to improve your trading strategy and specially to those how are new in trading world!!!
enjoy and happy trading everyone. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

note: always check at the last candle stick in the graph or at least the past  24 hours so you could apply this kind of strategy!

Many thanks for the useful infographic, i am able to refer and interpret a good number of charts posted on twitter and telegram for example.
One thing I do not quite understand is how volume factors in technical/financial analysis?
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:47:07 PM

The logic here is simple you just have to buy when it's low(red) and sell when it is high(green) but with such manipulation in almost everything is a bit agony to almost all traders but i think if you are a long-term trader it won't bother you anymore as long as you know what you are doing.

Buy low sell high isn't all that easy for the majority of the people. If we look at the peak levels, and the drop to $15,000 afterwards, people said it was a good time to buy, while it kept going down. Later $12,000 was the right moment to buy, then the $10,000 level. In some cases, especially if you don't know what the market will do, it's better to just wait till you feel comfortable to enter again. Some times people tend to force themselves to enter, and that's never a good way to invest, especially so because that will only contribute to more potential panic in case the market starts tanking. In a market as volatile as the one from Bitcoin, minimizing your risks as much as possible is the main aspect. In other words, don't invest with borrowed money (e.g. credit, leverage), don't over-invest, don't force yourself to invest, don't assume the price will keep going up, etc.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:25:41 AM

Buy low sell high isn't all that easy for the majority of the people. If we look at the peak levels, and the drop to $15,000 afterwards, people said it was a good time to buy, while it kept going down. Later $12,000 was the right moment to buy, then the $10,000 level. In some cases, especially if you don't know what the market will do, it's better to just wait till you feel comfortable to enter again. Some times people tend to force themselves to enter, and that's never a good way to invest, especially so because that will only contribute to more potential panic in case the market starts tanking. In a market as volatile as the one from Bitcoin, minimizing your risks as much as possible is the main aspect. In other words, don't invest with borrowed money (e.g. credit, leverage), don't over-invest, don't force yourself to invest, don't assume the price will keep going up, etc.

I'm so agree with you , for ex bitcoin has gone down to 6700$ last night and has taken down a lot of altcoins with it!
market bloody again!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:08:30 PM

WHat is the optimum amount of coins to have in your portfolio? In my case, not much money, less than 1000$
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:40:46 AM

I'm so agree with you , for ex bitcoin has gone down to 6700$ last night and has taken down a lot of altcoins with it!
market bloody again!
Don’t worry, things will be better for you even the situation is bloody. This is really beauty of Bitcoins that in either situation you can have chances to go for profit. Like in hard times, you may go for the buying scene and get Bitcoins as much as you can. But when things are quite better, just sell your coins as soon as your target profit is obtained. So let this bloody scenario be a healthy one for you.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: