Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:04:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The sky is falling, what is everyone doing...  (Read 296 times)
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:32:45 PM

It is like a car boot sale right now, could be the only time we will be able to buy ltc, eth and btc at these prices although I think we might see btc go down another couple of grand before it goes back up, who knows.
the only way is to take advantage of this opportunity to buy coins at the best price, because now prices are going down and investors can take advantage of this opportunity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:33:31 PM

It seems that many are wondering about the state of crypto market now that keeps red, I also feel that way. The fear of losing is natural, but in this case daring to take risks is good. Keep holding I think the wise move to harvest in the long run.
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:43:57 PM

It looks like the crypto market is in a free fall.  Btc around 7k, eth under $400, ltc around $100, alt coins are generally down significantly.  So what is everyone doing?  Go all in and buy more?  Sell and get out while you can?  Hodl and trust the process? 
You asked. It is only prices that are 'falling'. Cryptos are not going away so it tells you to trust the system and Hodl. If you have enough to, you go all and buy more.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:22:42 AM

It's probably worth buying basic crypto currency in parts. Downtrend may change at any time. In such a case, an investment will give many advantages
and bring profit. In the case of continuing the decline, you can buy again to average positions and sell everything with a slight movement
of the crypto market up, which will minimize losses.

sanjanasaxena

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:27:49 AM

Yes I am also worried about my investments. Most of my investments are in red but I invested very small amount which I can afford to lose.
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:30:54 AM

Just hold on and forget about your investment a bit. Come back and check in a few months. Don't be the 'buy high, sell low' guy.
nickmax

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:32:06 AM

Yes I am also worried about my investments. Most of my investments are in red but I invested very small amount which I can afford to lose.

You did the right thing, that you invested that amount of money that you are ready to lose and do not worry much about the current market situation. In the future, you will be rewarded for your patience. But most people have made mistakes, and now feel very bad.
jaicos88

Activity: 215

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:34:47 AM

I will not get out of this forum if the sky falls, and I will do it at a time like this, so we will get more profit. I'm sure the price will rise higher than now.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:39:55 AM

I will not get out of this forum if the sky falls, and I will do it at a time like this, so we will get more profit. I'm sure the price will rise higher than now.

Do you mean not get out of crypto? Or this forum is the source of your income? Sorry to tell you but you need to change your mindset regarding this forum.

Of course, we can all just chill and relax even the crypto market is falling because come to think of it, do you honestly believed that we can be at this bearish market up to the end of the year? If you are going to bail out today, then sorry its your lost my friend. Patience is the key and sooner we will see crypto bouncing back and maybe you will regret your decisions to exit and not be a believer.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
cryptofreak42o

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:42:27 AM

well i am still keep calm and cool . i am trying to buy cheap undervalue coin and i am also hodl it next 1 year. i am still positive and i am never follow the rumor.
Kurva

Activity: 319

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:43:47 AM

I am just a nooby. Been trading for nearly 4 months now. I have bought all the dips from Jan to now. And for me its time to stop what i am doing. I see no point adding new fiat to the crypto market for now. Is this the bottom or will it go lower ? I not know so until the mc reach 6-700b i will not add new fiat for now. Guess we all have to do a few mistakes on trades and so on before we know what we are doing. I feel like i understand much more now and will not go FOMO in the future ,)
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:46:09 AM

Actually with the current market condition, if everyone holds, there won't be any difference at all. And if many people buy, it will be better, and can increase the price.
But not many people want to buy now, although the price is low and it's really a great time to buy, but many are afraid that they won't get any profit, and even tend to sell more.
But if they sell the price will be down even more, so i'm kinda confused as well what to do in this kind of situation. Maybe just buy, sell, trade, hold or whatever like usual, without caring about the price and others.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:51:47 AM

It looks like the crypto market is in a free fall.  Btc around 7k, eth under $400, ltc around $100, alt coins are generally down significantly.  So what is everyone doing?  Go all in and buy more?  Sell and get out while you can?  Hodl and trust the process? 

I still have some altcoin in the wallet. if I sell today, of course I will get a very deep loss. almost 75% of its value is lost. there is not much I can do about this situation. can only wait and keep on monitoring the market with the latest information.
one thing I can do is to speculate and buy more altcoin that I have, to reduce its losses
toop548

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:53:54 AM

I am buying more coins. I think the price is already very low. In the next month, I think the price will rise. The correct approach must be to buy when the price is low and to sell when it rises.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:57:41 AM

I'm doing right now is sit in and buy more then hodling it is really a good chance to buy super cheap coin knowing that it will recover anytime soon. But i suggest that buy coins in the top 10 in coinmarketcap if you're new because there are alot of pointless/useless coin in the market.
I'm agree with that.  This is the good opportunity to us to buy many coins in lower value  and hold it for the meantime and wait for the right time when the right track is in our way which is imoney highest pumping value. However, in buying or do investment for this it is good to be safe and secured. It is good to buy coins but not all our money will fall from this just make sure that we able to have more amount of money left to us so whatever happens to our investment we have certain money that can we use to our daily needs.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:03:49 AM

HODL ,,and BUY MORE since the price of all coins dropping i see no reason why we will let this once in a lifetime chances..now im on buying ethereum because i have limited funds as on now,but if this will continue until next week i guess i can manage to buy another bitcoin hopefully
abduljakul

Activity: 16
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:09:56 AM

I have been buying more solid altcoins as of the moment because i do believe that these bloodbaths will soon be stopped,and these green candles or bulls are going to pump the market up together with the coins i have invested today.I have been a great enthusiast with these solid altcoins that is why i wont going to give up holding these solid coins.
biticotalk

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:45:11 PM

I believe that now is the time to buy coins while the stock exchange is in recoil. In 2-3 months they will begin to grow, certainly not so fast.
ugur2222

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:48:10 PM

I feel that it is still in a downward trend, which is really depressing.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: