Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:23:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] The Tip Token (TTT) - Revolutionizing the way you tip!  (Read 1987 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:32:07 PM

This project has pretty good ideas and practicality. I hope that many people are interested in your project! Have a nice day for the project
Tip Token can really attract people with their unique idea in the cryptocommunity, it might just take a few months and this will become popular. Good luck to the team.

You're right, we need more time to make this project possible as they are in the progression stage. I appreciate and admire their platforms as well as their advocacy which it can contribute a great outcome here in crypto currency community. Hopefully the team doing some attractive features to make those investors support this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batgrzl

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:42:31 AM

This project has pretty good ideas and practicality. I hope that many people are interested in your project! Have a nice day for the project
Tip Token can really attract people with their unique idea in the cryptocommunity, it might just take a few months and this will become popular. Good luck to the team.

You're right, we need more time to make this project possible as they are in the progression stage. I appreciate and admire their platforms as well as their advocacy which it can contribute a great outcome here in crypto currency community. Hopefully the team doing some attractive features to make those investors support this project.
This requires active promotion and operation, especially the attitude of developers. This is very important.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:59:14 AM

We are pleased to announce a new airdrop is now live !!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3991789.msg37800617 

Thanks for bringing this valuable informations admin sinced it can help for those people who wants to participate in Airdrop but can't find the details. I just hoped that it can help also to make the project be known and acknowledged by some potential investors so that the platform will have a better future someday.

It is good that the team decided to launch an airdrop. With this announcement, I am pretty sure there will be more bounty hunters will take this opportunity so that they can earn a free tokens easily.

Well, mostly the ICOs who has problems to gain more potential investors try to organise airdrops to solve this problem, but this is actually not the solution. According to statistics, the number of investors that came from airdrops are very very rare.

Airdrop is nice because it could potentially attract investor and members to just visit the site and could potentially gain investors.

ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:15:05 AM

Thanks for bringing this valuable informations admin sinced it can help for those people who wants to participate in Airdrop but can't find the details. I just hoped that it can help also to make the project be known and acknowledged by some potential investors so that the platform will have a better future someday.

It is good that the team decided to launch an airdrop. With this announcement, I am pretty sure there will be more bounty hunters will take this opportunity so that they can earn a free tokens easily.

Well, mostly the ICOs who has problems to gain more potential investors try to organise airdrops to solve this problem, but this is actually not the solution. According to statistics, the number of investors that came from airdrops are very very rare.

Airdrop is nice because it could potentially attract investor and members to just visit the site and could potentially gain investors.

Great job The Tip Token team. You now already been launched your airdrop. I am very glad and thankful to the team. Because of this airdrop, a high possibilities to gain more investors and people that will participates in this valuable opportunity. I hope that The Tip Token will be able to have its success in the future.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:23:42 AM

who has already won in the airdrop, have you already received the coins, or do they come after a certain amount of time?...

Great job The Tip Token team. You now already been launched your airdrop. I am very glad and thankful to the team. Because of this airdrop, a high possibilities to gain more investors and people that will participates in this valuable opportunity. I hope that The Tip Token will be able to have its success in the future.

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:19:15 AM

Agreed. The airdrop is very nice to earn more potential investors because usually, potential investors are love to see an airdrop.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:58:54 AM

who has already won in the airdrop, have you already received the coins, or do they come after a certain amount of time?...

True, launching airdrop would really be a big help introducing and making this project known to the community, by the participation of many people for sure investors would really pay their attention about this project TTT.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:14:21 AM

True, launching airdrop would really be a big help introducing and making this project known to the community, by the participation of many people for sure investors would really pay their attention about this project TTT.

Yeah, I already joined the airdrop. I am sure many will join this and hoping that because of this many investors will be aware that the tip token project really have good features.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 07:16:21 AM

If you carefully read the first page of the project, you could notice a very profitable referral system, TTT is a community token, it's fair that we include and encourage people who contribute to its well-being.
For every person you call, you earn 100 TTT per ETH, which your referrals spend on the initial offer of the token.
If someone directs you, you also receive an additional 20 TTT for the ETH that you invest.
For real? Does it have a call and direct message feature? Oh man, it is really interesting! I will be waiting until the platform has been launched!

Don't get excited,it's not a easy job. Referral program is taking place during ICO, and in order to earn  TTT token for every person you invited, that person need to invest ethereum and buy certain amount of TTT token.
You are right, the referral program exists only for attraction as it is possible the bigger number of users in the project. But if there are such opportunity and many subscribers, for example on social network, then why and not to invite users.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:51:07 AM

Actually predictions - ungrateful business. We can't know in what period the platform will find success, it is impossible just to claim that it will occur within several months, everything can be quicker or on the contrary much longer.
I agree with you bud, we can't predict what will be the outcome of each project that launched in the crypto market, but we can definitely help the project to excel and improve. We can support the project all the way to success. I know success in each platforms are not easy and fast but we as supporters will be the one to encourage each team members that nothing is impossible in team work and cooperation. That's all and hope for more updates soon.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:29:06 AM

This is what happens when you introduce something interesting and people just show interest automatically. This is long time practiced thing with new parameters and making it more efficient and faster and reliable using blockchain. The filed where tipping application can be applied is very vast so future is bright for the project.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:31:16 AM

If you carefully read the first page of the project, you could notice a very profitable referral system, TTT is a community token, it's fair that we include and encourage people who contribute to its well-being.
For every person you call, you earn 100 TTT per ETH, which your referrals spend on the initial offer of the token.
If someone directs you, you also receive an additional 20 TTT for the ETH that you invest.
For real? Does it have a call and direct message feature? Oh man, it is really interesting! I will be waiting until the platform has been launched!

Don't get excited,it's not a easy job. Referral program is taking place during ICO, and in order to earn  TTT token for every person you invited, that person need to invest ethereum and buy certain amount of TTT token.
You are right, the referral program exists only for attraction as it is possible the bigger number of users in the project. But if there are such opportunity and many subscribers, for example on social network, then why and not to invite users.

Are they really certain about referral program? Because referral program nowadays considered by many people as a scam. How will the team prevent this kind of issue?
the first time I hear about fraud with the referral program. on the contrary I see in this a good option for making a profit
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:50:54 AM

Are they really certain about referral program? Because referral program nowadays considered by many people as a scam. How will the team prevent this kind of issue?
the first time I hear about fraud with the referral program. on the contrary I see in this a good option for making a profit
Referral program about the project is a bit hard which it needs time and really need effort. Which this could be a great opportunity and I think this is not a scam.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:52:17 AM

Through Airdrop campaigns we can expect a greater work flow where the supporters will be actively involving working with various plans of Airdrop focusing on the instructions assigned so at one go they can reach to many platforms and ultimately that can lead to reach out to many investors and gain better traffic.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:06:52 AM

This is what happens when you introduce something interesting and people just show interest automatically. This is long time practiced thing with new parameters and making it more efficient and faster and reliable using blockchain. The filed where tipping application can be applied is very vast so future is bright for the project.
You are right mate. This is what the project needs, members that will risk their money to invest in a great project. I know it still the 1st phase of the project, but looking the project in the future will be a successful one.

Yes, the reasons why investors already invested in this new project because their instinct tell them it will be a successful project. Well, I just hope it will really be successful very soon. Keep up the good work team TTT.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:34:19 AM

A very good idea for the team! I think this will involve an additional number of users in this project and the developer will be able to make the platform.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:35:09 AM

You are right mate. This is what the project needs, members that will risk their money to invest in a great project. I know it still the 1st phase of the project, but looking the project in the future will be a successful one.

They are risking their money because they have seen some potentials in this project. This is good because more will be following them here. Looking forward for this project to reach success in the coming months.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:08:50 AM

They are risking their money because they have seen some potentials in this project. This is good because more will be following them here. Looking forward for this project to reach success in the coming months.

Well, here in the world of crypto currency risk is always on our side especially in terms of investment which can be have a great amount of profit or nothing. I believe that this project have a huge chance to be success as I appreciate their concepts and platforns aiming to encourage showing appreciation to service providers by incentivizing each instance of tipping and providing tangible benefits.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:28:11 AM

Well, here in the world of crypto currency risk is always on our side especially in terms of investment which can be have a great amount of profit or nothing. I believe that this project have a huge chance to be success as I appreciate their concepts and platforns aiming to encourage showing appreciation to service providers by incentivizing each instance of tipping and providing tangible benefits.
If tipping and tangible benefits are available it will make us enable to reach out to many people and start speaking about TTT wonderful platform with more opportunities.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:59:28 AM

Indeed, this is the best way to spread the name of this company in the bitcoin world and in the forum. It has been proven before that having this kind of way is very effective in gaining more people as a supporters and a way of gathering some potential investors that will helped for the betterment of this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: