Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:22:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Educate the newbies! [discussion]  (Read 197 times)
Polycarpe (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:00:55 PM

I look around in the crypto space and i see a lot of newcomers that have no clue about the market and about what is going up.

they read from time to time news of big news providers and understand just a little bit of that.
they know where to find a whitepaper but they dont understand anything.
they are easy to manipulate, feeding scammers and raising the amount of scammers in the market.
they have weak fingers and their feelings decide wether they buy or sell something.
they drive the volativity high. they might be the main reason for the current crash.

they do what newbies do, f**k up markets.

we need a solution for that, we need to educate them.
we need to provide good and relevant information, in a way that is easy to digest.
we need to provide tools for them so that they can learn complicated things the easy way.

education is key to sucess in crypto world as in reality.
uneducated communities can lead to chaos.
educated communities can lead to great intrinsic growth in value.

educated investors, aka smart money, lead to stable markets.
stable markets makes the coins actually usefull and are necessary for a real btc boom.
stable markets are the key to mass adoption.

i am building a platform to solve that issue!

i would like to hear what you think about that.
do you know homepages that provide a service like that?
are you interested in being involved in such a project?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
khelan

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 04:24:45 PM

That's good thinking and i really appreciate you think about other people. Whatever you say is very important to blockchain success. New people need to  understand blockchain and why crypto require in this world and there is need for legit information like black book for crypto. So good luck for your project.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:00:27 PM

I look around in the crypto space and i see a lot of newcomers that have no clue about the market and about what is going up.

they read from time to time news of big news providers and understand just a little bit of that.
they know where to find a whitepaper but they dont understand anything.
they are easy to manipulate, feeding scammers and raising the amount of scammers in the market.
they have weak fingers and their feelings decide wether they buy or sell something.
they drive the volativity high. they might be the main reason for the current crash.

they do what newbies do, f**k up markets.

we need a solution for that, we need to educate them.
we need to provide good and relevant information, in a way that is easy to digest.
we need to provide tools for them so that they can learn complicated things the easy way.

education is key to sucess in crypto world as in reality.
uneducated communities can lead to chaos.
educated communities can lead to great intrinsic growth in value.

educated investors, aka smart money, lead to stable markets.
stable markets makes the coins actually usefull and are necessary for a real btc boom.
stable markets are the key to mass adoption.

i am building a platform to solve that issue!

i would like to hear what you think about that.
do you know homepages that provide a service like that?
are you interested in being involved in such a project?

Since you are newbie no one here will find as you are legit person and they would not contribute for your project. Please go to begginers and help section bro. There you can find the all the informatino for the newbies should learn dude.

However, being a newbie you have tried something here in forum for the people who want to explore about crypto currencies dude.
Hoping to see your work in the form of thread or website soon.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:45:53 PM

If you could manage to help them in a way that you want to, you should start it at the Beginners & Help section but mostly of your post are from Bitcoin Discussion. You should try the other board as well if you want to educate the newbies might as well in the [ DO NOT POST SESC LINKS #6]Altcoin Discussion[/url].

It would be better if you offer something to them so that their interest would be pointing at you and this could be your main goal if you want to help in the community whereas most people here are newbies just like you.

dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:10:36 PM

I really appreciate what you're gonna do!
The best way to educate them I think through video, some people are just too lazy to read and this is the problem of the most newbies right now. Just make some videos like infographic and put it on youtube since those newbies searched information on a search engine so you can teach them and earn money for your effort.
Drloipro

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:34:28 PM

Cybermiles TestNet 30/03/2018—The #blockchain for e-commerce space!

They're both were developed specifically for commercial and transactional applications.CyberMiles is a cutting-edge blockchain for smart contracts. CyberMiles' smart business contracts are designed to be more powerful than the smartest of Ethereum. It will become the next generation Ethereum (ETH).
Cybermiles is optimized for ecommerce application field. It will provide a tremendous library of business intelligence deals related to e-commerce. This has created a powerful CyberMiles capable of establishing commercial applications.
Similar to ETH on Ethereum, applications built on CyberMiles could use CMT to issue their own ICO. The market size for e-commerce applications is over $1 trillion.

I believe that the project of #CyberMiles will be successful and many people must be interested and give much hope for this project. I hope all you get success as you expect
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:52:50 PM

There are a lot of post here wherein the newbies can learn and if they have questions the Beginners and Help section is best to raise a question if they don't understand some point. And to be exact it is on the individual itself if they're interested to know, then strive for learning like reading some post here, searching topic that might be of help and the likes.
Polycarpe (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:34:44 AM

There are a lot of post here wherein the newbies can learn and if they have questions the Beginners and Help section is best to raise a question if they don't understand some point. And to be exact it is on the individual itself if they're interested to know, then strive for learning like reading some post here, searching topic that might be of help and the likes.

okay thank you, i think we shouldnt leave it to the individual. Their ignorance is pulling the market down and that is affecting all of us.

The Beginner and help section is good for those who use Bitcointalk. But i dont think that bitcointalk is made for mass adoption.
Btctalk is just for those who really want to dive into the scene. its just noch as userfriendly t as it should be to attract a lot of newcomers.

I think about a different platform, a platform made just for the interaction between newbies and experts. build to satisfy their needs, a platform that is userfriendly and easy to understand. providing news, educational content and tools to understand the market within seconds.
i just need some people to help me develop that idea.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: