Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:30:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will never reach $1,000,000 again  (Read 500 times)
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:38:49 AM

In the style of ohter posters, I want to reserve myself this thread, which im sure will be eventually epic. I believe we'll see the $1,000,000 mark around 2030ish, and after that we'll go back to 6 figures, in which people will start creating threads like this one. Then after a while, we will go for all time high, and this thread will be very relevant, until then..

RESERVED.

Hehe. Great thread.
Well $1mio in 12+ years is a pretty big stretch imo, but it is possible if we take into account that 80% of the coins are already distributed and until 2030 another 3 halvings will have happened with a block reward cutted down to 1,5625 BTC.
Falling back to 6 figures after that is more than likely as a million buck per coin will be a very strong barrier to break. After the rejection it could take another decade to make a double top and then maybe breaking through it.
Until then the question will be how low the 6 figures will be after the 1million rejection. Bitcoin won't that much volatile anymore in that time, so we could see a value of 500k+ per coin.
But again... it is possible to reach those highs, but is imo a very very optimistic outlook, which of course all of the super bullhorns here are having ind mind I would guess.
Imagine how much the world would change when suddenly, some of the BTC OGs like Trace Mayer and some of the developers become the richest people on this planet!
This will not happen without strong resistance by the incumbents of the actual financial and political system.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 09:42:44 AM

RESERVED.

I like to be on page 2.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:21:00 AM

In the style of ohter posters, I want to reserve myself this thread, which im sure will be eventually epic. I believe we'll see the $1,000,000 mark around 2030ish, and after that we'll go back to 6 figures, in which people will start creating threads like this one. Then after a while, we will go for all time high, and this thread will be very relevant, until then..

RESERVED.
You really got my attention and I opened the thread because of the way it was captured. I believe that a day is coming were we would have to see the relevant of this post and identify with the reality in it. I have thought it to be around 2026.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:25:49 AM

Wake up guyz , to those people who until now believe bitcoin will reach 1,000,000 is very impossible. You expect too much.
What if those people who have thousands of bitcoin become billionaire if that happen and I don't know how much is the market cap of the bitcoin . Maybe bitcoin will die after few years so be ready and prepare for that.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 10:28:00 AM

I don't know

I quoted the only part of your post that made any sense.

BillyBobZorton (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:42:51 PM

Amazing OP. You went "Spinal Tap crazy and went one level higher to 11". Hahaha.

I believe I will cash out by then. The money is too much for me to lose of it goes back to a low of only $300,000 per coin.

We can't never know. Once we reach $1,000,000 the confidence in Bitcoin will be supreme, after having defeated all previous limits, so it may be actually a risk to sell since it may keep going higher long term or best case scenario find some sort of balance due the big marketcap lowering volatility %, so it will be an attractive place to keep your wealth at vs pretty much anything else.

Same thing happened with $10,000, a lot of people sold and missed the gains up to $20,000. Hell a lot of people started selling at $3000 expecting a crash similar MtGox or the one we have seen recently, so never count on "round numbers means crash".
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:46:08 PM

RESERVED.

Don't listen to OP. He doesn't know what he is talking about. He is clearly delusional, just trying to increase the value of his own bags. Baseless shilling I tell you!

Bitcoin won't hit $1,000,000 until 2031, everyone knows that.
LOL, It was really funny, I am posting as well in this thread to see if the prediction of the op becomes true I have my doubts it is going to happen that soon but bitcoin surprised me in the previous year, if you had told me that bitcoin will grow to 20000 in just a single year I would have said that was crazy and yet it happened, so we never know, we may reach 1 million dollars by 2030.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 09:38:40 PM

Well you shouldn't be so optimistic about the fact that Bitcoin market value will never reach a million dollars in time to come for one just need to be neutral when making a speculation about Bitcoin value movement in the presents and in the future.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:40:29 PM

Well you shouldn't be so optimistic about the fact that Bitcoin market value will never reach a million dollars in time to come for one just need to be neutral when making a speculation about Bitcoin value movement in the presents and in the future.
Try to predict amounts that seem bearable to happen easily. Then arises your expectation when it already reaches your first amount. There's a process for everything. We need to be patience.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:52:06 AM

Bitcoin was never $1,000,000.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 05:25:48 AM

Bitcoin was never $1,000,000.

That is true but all you have done is prove that you replied after reading the title and then not even the OP to find out what the thread is about.

haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:33:33 AM

Grin I remember reading some threads back then on how some users thought $15 was too much for the value of bitcoin and makes no sense. Here we are battling with 2018 low at $5900. I wish it could be possible for us all to see the future, but unfortunately....

$1,000,000? I am totally joining the OP on this one and also reserving this spot for the future.

Wake up guyz , to those people who until now believe bitcoin will reach 1,000,000 is very impossible. You expect too much.
What if those people who have thousands of bitcoin become billionaire if that happen and I don't know how much is the market cap of the bitcoin . Maybe bitcoin will die after few years so be ready and prepare for that.

Quoting you as well for the future. Tongue Oh ye doubting Thomas', you think anyone would have believed in 2011 that bitcoin would even hit $100? No one knows the future bro, moreover, this is a thread for optimism and we are all hoping that just one day, we MAY get to see this and then re-open this thread, more like future reference as it is.  
Also, with your last statement, you really do not believe we would hit that value with low adoption, do you? If you don't, then worry less about those holding thousands of bitcoin. See you in 2030ish...
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:19:59 AM

RESERVED.
You really got my attention and I opened the thread because of the way it was captured. I believe that a day is coming were we would have to see the relevant of this post and identify with the reality in it. I have thought it to be around 2026.

We don't know whether there is a possibility or not with the present situation of the market the expectation of Bitcoin price is really disgusting. You are expecting too much amount but i don't thin so whether it will reach $1,000,000. It is not possible anymore.
radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:15:19 AM

RESERVED.
great predictions, everyone is free to guess the price of bitcoin in the next year, although the prediction you mentioned in 2030 could reach $ 1,000,000 it is your optimistic nature of the bitcoin value so that it is certain that in the future bitcoin prices will increase sharply. but no one can predict the exact value of bitcoin in the future because the value of bitcoin is very fluctuating.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:42:22 AM

RESERVED.
is it very confident with the value you mentioned? it may happen if all countries agree and everyone uses it. and this is unlikely to happen anytime soon.
amwer

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:54:51 AM

I think bitcoin is going to drop and grow in its price several more times, but eventually it'll reach a very good price. The main thing is for investors not to abandon it on its way.
hotpassion

Activity: 155
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:11:33 AM

RESERVED.  Smiley

While Bitcoin is still in the bear trend and lots of investors are worried about their assets and the future of BTC, this type of post make me and other investors feel more optimistic and confidence. I myself think if 1 BTC can reach 100k then it can reach 500k+. This is just speculation and only time will tell us if it's correct. I have put all my life savings in crypto currencies and I'm ready to face with challenges ahead.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:37:31 PM

Lol. Are you willing to bet on eating your own weiner like mr. Mcafee dude? Cheesy though many changes may have occurred in 10years and hopefully what you said happens. Driving our own lambos in 10years is a pretty thought lol

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Safebit.io

Activity: 50
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:38:16 PM

RESERVED Smiley

Let's see what happens
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:50:50 PM

1 million dollar per bitcoin means USD worthless.

It may happen if Bitcoin becomes the largest currency in the world, outpreform all other currencies and dominating them.
Or it could be achieved if the US economy falls down so hard that it enters mega hyper-inflation and the USD becomes so worthless that even if Bitcoin was stable against other currencies, it skyrockets against the USD.
1M$ per bitcoin means that the bitcoin network would be worth 21T$, more then the US debt.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: