Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:18:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Money = Cashless Society  (Read 4247 times)
Farhan786

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:32:18 PM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Bitcoin is a part of digital money. How is digital money is your country ??
Yes, but there are online services in my country, which means that things can be purchased online from a credit card.

My Country banned Bitcoin. They do not need digital money. But I need. That's why I worked with bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:54:38 AM

Cashless society is possible only when everybody in the country has a bank account.

When everybody has a bank account, there will be no tax evasion and no money laundering.
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:19:56 AM

I agree of using a Digital Money it is more convinient to use than cash right now because you can track your history of payment using Digital Money. In my country some of the costumer that are using a Digital Money say's that it is more handy than cash that's why some shops, stores, loading station and credit cards company want to allow more people to use their online app to pay online and for those people that are not active online other company make an event on how to use Digital Money they have an Orientation in some area to promote and educate some people how to use it online.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:57:05 AM

The China nation has an advantage on modern technology among the other's nation. It simple to us If we have same as cashless like China. Digital payment or cashless method a decent activity that ought to be supported everywhere throughout the world. In our nation have designate of overseas Filipino worker. If that happens, we don't have an issue to send the cash to our family far to us. We needn't remittance anymore.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:56:15 AM

Now Bitcoin transaction fee is $50 ??
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:59:12 AM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

People in my community are now adapting virtual currency because they are know that it is more convenient than manual transaction. Many poeple are now becoming interested to virtual currency because of its function and importance in our economy.
frankywill

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:06:55 AM

I am having this experience almost everyday paying in a stores with my phone or credit card. It will be not far from it is today.
Nylesor

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:10:00 AM

It is the aim of most country and most business entities nowadays. To convert their transactions to online transactions with less human interventions. Most purchases now are being done online and payments of bills are also being done online, which is beig offered by banks. For clients to have unlimited access with their money.
DustanPorter

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:35:35 PM

A society cannot be called completely cashless society even if it is mostly using digital money. We cannot still deny the fact that we need the paper money to regulate the economy of our country and to identify us that the currency we are using is belongs to that society. It is very normal nowadays all over the world to use cashless mode of transactions but it wouldn't determine the society to be as cashless.
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:53:35 PM

Same. Debit and Credit cards. But I could still see a lot of people using fiat with large amounts. Buying electronic gadgets and also appliances which could be the highest price in a department store.
Sales clerks are like shocked when people are paying a lot of cash but it is worth it for me. They give discounts to those who pays directly with paper money. A lot of discounts. So while waiting for bitcoin to be really established I will still go for cash rather than credit and debits. I dont really like banks.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:56:35 PM

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

We will all come to that point soon for sure wherein everyone will be using digital money instead of fiat since it is more convenient. A lot of apps and companies here are already producing ways to use digital money like GCash, Coins.ph, Paymaya and many more. I think it would first be a great competition before someone rules over everyone on who will be the one in charge of influencing people to use digital money.

chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:58:46 PM

Digital money like bitcoin here in our country is continually improving. The number of people using it is also increasing which makes it more attractive to use as its price goes higher. I think sooner or later, everyone in the world will be using digital money as the revolution on the way we hold money changes and make a transition for the world's improving technology.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
First77 (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:49:24 AM

You just told everybody here about the best advantage of digital money or cashless society, that is "no headache of change"

5 stars for this thread.
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:27:21 AM

The new generation of currency is cryptocurrency.I know that someday will our currency is been. Replace by cryptocurrencies.those the day we can say that cashless society has begin.this era is very important cause this er is the fundamentals of our futures. Go on an explore
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:16:21 AM

The development of cash society has reached its peak. With the surge of electronic money and digital money, cash flow has come to an end, including the circulation of paper money and metal COINS. Every people especially in northern Europe and China electronic currency, digital currency, Internet finance, science and technology in the developed countries, such as financial region of the people will obviously feel less cash in the pocket, function more and more small, use frequency more and more low.
In my opinion digital money is far better than cash money because the use of digital money is easy than cash money. Ifyou want to buy something anywhere in the world you can pay them from your blockchain wallet easily. Just one click and your money will transfer to their account.Other advantage is this you can make more money from your holding.
dreamHeaven

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:25:54 AM

In my own opinion that what would exactly what happen on the future. I know that I researched that. Bitcoin will era has strart and somedy our society will be cashless cause we all.use cryptocurrencies. Token and other coins. Someday we will make differences for the rest of our life
It is good because there will be no need for any exchange of money while buying something outside your country. Payment is easy anywhere in the world from bitcoin wallet. One big problem is internet which causes hesitation of people to invest in bitcoin. Till date many people do not believe in bitcoin because they have no control on their wallets.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
First77 (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:45:39 AM

Now there are 4,700,000,000 internet users. Cashless society looks possible in 5 to 10 years.
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:30:58 AM

Well yes, it is indeed already practice in some countries which already have an advance technology. But for those 3rd rate countries which only developed half way from those advance country then it would be hard to make a cashless society.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:43:40 AM

In our country. Sometimes blackout or out of current. Poor internet connection and the few people are known the digital currency, and few stores accept the bitcoin as a form of payment. Too far on China. Base on my observation people mostly uses the credit and debit card mainly in the mall. Cashless but with use of the said cards. Speaking of digital currency,, only a few stores accept the bitcoin as a form of payment. Our place is not having modern technology. I wish our government takes time to update the internet connection.
Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:18:23 PM

If one country have to used digital money I think crime will be lessen. Because some of incidents now are physical money involve. So on my own I choose digital money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: