Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:46:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Money = Cashless Society  (Read 4245 times)
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:36:00 PM

Bitcoin by payment method exactly gives out what you have described. It seems to me that this development by inclined layers is very simple and convenient to use. The only thing they have, different, it gives that bitcoin to visit depends on the gold reserve.

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joeflicker

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:59:52 PM

In my country there is the same in some way like online shopping, offline store that receive a debit or credit card payment, I get the things I want without giving the seller the paper money, I think it is same.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:03:52 PM

Having a cashless society would be very hard in our country. Our country is slowly developing to adapt in modern technologies and not everyone is knowledgeable about Cryptocurrencies, Digital Money or even Technology. They do not know Blockchain technology and only a few have interest in this kind of technology. I guess Bitcoin played a big role to introduce Cryptocurrency because it is a way to earn more allowance or even cash.
williamphay88

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:04:31 PM

Yes i think in my country was occured the same way that online shopping is now more excited beacuse there are many discount and simple to get things no need to give the seller real paper money. But in a few things there are still some offline store that couldn't accepet digital money payment.
barhavsky

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:09:32 PM

Along with the development of technology now a lot of innovations appear to facilitate the business in terms of finance so nowadays it seems the use of digital money is increasingly used in various sectors because it is faster and easier to use so it can support online business.
Cash payments begin to be left to be replaced with easy digital payments

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:41:41 PM

In my state, its almost same as China but there are still many offline stores that collects cash from their customers. Here, there are many people who stops or opt-out from using the credit cards because according to them, it makes them spend more. You don't blame them though, everyone have their preference. I don't think the world may adapt or become a cashless society.

Yes I agree with this statement. Fiat money have been part of everyone's lives for so many years. I do not think it would be possible to fully label our society as "Cashless Society".
No, actually we can’t just say this could never be happening. This can happen but yes not now. There must be some hundred years or more to convert this fiat to digital currency all over the world. Things are not that much suitable right now as bitcoin aren’t completely pervaded over the world. They are being used in some specific countries and that don’t let this thing happen.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:57:15 PM

World is still not ready for digital money at my opinion. A lot of old people and people without PC still require banks and other stuff that can help them to handle problems.

Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:13:42 PM

Just like all other thinking about bitcoins. It could be a virtual money or like a digital money they say. If bitcoin would be legalized, bitcoin can be the money of any society in the world. We use digital money instead of cash.
realBitcoiner

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:59:04 AM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Bitcoin is a part of digital money. How is digital money is your country ??
In my own opinion that what would exactly what happen on the future. I know that I researched that. Bitcoin will era has strart and somedy our society will be cashless cause we all.use cryptocurrencies. Token and other coins. Someday we will make differences for the rest of our life
World is entering in digital money and say good bye to paper money. For me I want bitcoin to be the only usable currency in the future all over the world and all other currencies disappears from the market. One world and one currency is my dream and I want this dream to overcome in my life. It will take long time but finally bitcoin will hold the market and others will disappear.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
My yoriyori

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:23:01 AM

Digital currency will eventually lead our society to a cashless one because people don't believe in holding money anymore before getting what they need. I think Digital currency is much more accept by the people than cash because it is mobile.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:36:32 AM

Oh nice, but who said that China is now a cashless society? If you’re going to say that, you should at least give us proof, so it’s a lie, nobody said it. And no country can do such thing, you can’t be making use of digital money instead of the fiat money we are making use of. Not everyone can make use of that, not everyone is in support and the same. Thing as me, I’m not in support of it. Cryptocurrencies /digital money has their own purposes of which they were made, and I’m very damn sure that it has nothing with replacing our main currencies, and if you read the description of Bitcoin made by Satoshi you see that he called it a system used for peer-to-peer transaction, which means it is meant for transaction purposes or anyhow you can describe it that way.
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:52:06 AM

It woukd be very convenient by then if all are on cashless basis, but for now we have to consider those people who are computer illiterate. We cannot just remove fiat when it is still the mode of payment for many. Maybe in the near future.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:31:53 AM

with our digital money eased for some things, especially for the means of payment that is not complicated and effectively taken anywhere without having to with the wallet pocketed. This is a very effective thing and if I think it is a convenience in payment and using it is not difficult
That makes sense. Really this is the first comment in this thread that answered it so correctly and amazingly. Right, if you are providing wife or internet connection to the whole country and every single street and village and town are interconnected with one another through internet, only then they become able to use bitcoins and there wouldn’t be any sort of cash existence.
nayeel

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:47:13 AM

The cashless society is happening regardless of bitcoin. but the younger generation are almost cash free. As more online and traditional retailers accept bitcoin then bitcoin will become main part of cashless society.in the very distant future we will come to a completely cashless society. However, with our life with you this is unlikely to happen
Btcmicel

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:48:52 AM

with our digital money eased for some things, especially for the means of payment that is not complicated and effectively taken anywhere without having to with the wallet pocketed. This is a very effective thing and if I think it is a convenience in payment and using it is not difficult
That makes sense. Really this is the first comment in this thread that answered it so correctly and amazingly. Right, if you are providing wife or internet connection to the whole country and every single street and village and town are interconnected with one another through internet, only then they become able to use bitcoins and there wouldn’t be any sort of cash existence.

I think it would hapen but not at this point because we're not ready yet. Many places for now no signal, and other no electricity, not totally developed. But it will come digital money, it look like exciting.
mcqueen95

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:27:54 PM

i think if cash disappears all over, it will be a very big problem... I'm afraid it is going to fast.. so it's a big concern you have that feeling that society is not for you or for me..,  but i do believe that cashless society will come all over the world..,
coolstory

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:20:21 PM

The society can't be cashless with the presence of digital currencies. Society will adopt this technology in the next years, but expecting a high level adoption from digital currencies is not fair now.

Cash will dominate the market once again. But after 2020, digital currencies will be the main power.
Inikoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:45:32 PM

As I see, credit cards are getting more and more popular in Europe, but it will take a long time to exchange all the cash with some online paying. But I personaly would love to see cash dissapear.

L1looker

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:50:29 PM

Digital money is the future and the concept of Bitcoin is also the same and slowly and steadily digital money is acquiring or replacing paper currency in the world.
BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:13:34 PM

That is true since we know that digital money/currency is in binary form, so we don't need the tangible ones to pay our everyday needs. But since bitcoin and alternate cryptos have the same weakness during offline, it's really hindering its purpose to have a cashless society that will be working good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: