Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:57:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Money = Cashless Society  (Read 4245 times)
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:38:06 PM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Bitcoin is a part of digital money. How is digital money is your country ??
That was quite obvious that the existence of digital money duly inhibits that counter part of it which is cashless society. Currently, in the country where do I belong, we are open into the usage of digital money because we are now have been using the same feature other countries around the globe have already been using. But, the totality of implementation to use digital money instead of real currency, we cannot still do secure because people are still not that knowledgeable enough to adapt cryptocurrency in terms of digital usage that is why people still prefer in out country use regular currency rather than digital one.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:22:33 AM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

That was quite obvious that the existence of digital money duly inhibits that counter part of it which is cashless society. Currently, in the country where do I belong, we are open into the usage of digital money because we are now have been using the same feature other countries around the globe have already been using. But, the totality of implementation to use digital money instead of real currency, we cannot still do secure because people are still not that knowledgeable enough to adapt cryptocurrency in terms of digital usage that is why people still prefer in out country use regular currency rather than digital one.
I think it is not really easy to adapt the crypto currency specially it is really new to us and some other people around really didn't have enoughf knowledge about this thing, so then we cannot deny the fact that if we use digital currency there will maybe a negative effect that may occur. But i believe that digital money will exist soon. I think it is now slowly becoming more popular and maybe someday we can all make use of it.
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:48:47 AM

I think it is not really easy to adapt the crypto currency specially it is really new to us and some other people around really didn't have enoughf knowledge about this thing, so then we cannot deny the fact that if we use digital currency there will maybe a negative effect that may occur. But i believe that digital money will exist soon. I think it is now slowly becoming more popular and maybe someday we can all make use of it.

I agree with you sir there are countries that dont know more about the crypto or digital money even the uses of this. Bitcoin is good in my country but there are places here that`s not enough connection to make transact  in online store and this is one of the big problem when using digital money as payment . Maybe in the future i can use digital money everywhere i am.

amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:38:44 AM

digital money does not mean people's lives without money. I think we still use the money just a different system that is to conduct transaction activities or any activities related to finance would be easier with a digital system in applied. besides the speed that is done with the digital system in making transactions would be faster. so although physically the financial system digital can not form real but it does not mean in the life of society do not use money.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:25:38 AM

I agree with you sir there are countries that dont know more about the crypto or digital money even the uses of this. Bitcoin is good in my country but there are places here that`s not enough connection to make transact  in online store and this is one of the big problem when using digital money as payment . Maybe in the future i can use digital money everywhere i am.
In the future, i think bitcoin will be more often get used to do transactions because the internet connection in the future will become better and we can use bitcoin more often and other things that needs internet connection. Digital money is a huge step for the future to get a more advanced type of system compared to the system that we have right now.
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:54:49 AM

I think its nice to have a cashless society but i dont think china has a cashless society as of the moment. Because i observed that china has still a cash involvement in their processes.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:55:27 AM

We considered cryptocurrency as digital currency no more paper money it's a cashless society and this will happen if the world will legalized and accept bitcoin as a currency all transactions and payment of bills including shopping are done through internet.

magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:13:29 AM

More or less yes of course and I am excited for that to happen because of course I wanted to experience a cashless society and I hope before my life come to an ends I will be able to have a chance to be a part of it to use it. I knoe that would be nice because I can get to different countries ajd buy different kind of foods or everything by not using any cash by not bringing any of that thing or even Credit cards all we need it a devuce that we always have on our hands and that is our smart phone
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:11:40 PM

I’d really want to say that people of my country are going to be cashless society but the reality is different. I use cash very rarely but I think the majority of people still uses it even though usually you can pay with credit card almost everywhere.

On top of that, a cashless society is hard to attain if bitcoin and cryptocurrencies can not be used when you are offline. How can you pay for your bills in the restaurant, or even your cup of tea if you can't transact in the blockchain because of the situation that you can't access the internet? No internet means no transaction in the blockchain will be processed.

MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:43:23 AM

I hope not so far ,people use digital currency instead of fiat  currency.day by day user of digital currency are increasing.bitcoin is a part of digital currency and its popularity are so much.I hope all over the world people use electronic currency in future.
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:03:09 AM

Rats/mice destroyed all the cash/money in ATM machine

Decimated! 'Surgical Strike' by mice on SBI ATM, whopping Rs 12 lakhs destroyed

Every note was destroyed to the core. It was nothing less than a 'surgical strike'! In a nearly unprecedented and shocking incident, notes worth over Rs. 12 lakh were found shredded apart into pieces, allegedly by mice, in an ATM in Tinsukia district of Assam. The ATM (DFBK - 000196116) which belongs to the State Bank of India (SBI) is located in Laipuli area was kept closed from May 20, 2018, due to technical issues.

A group of repairmen visited the ATM on June 11, when they found heaps of shredded Rs 500 and Rs 2,000 rupee notes. Indian Express has reported that the bank officials have confirmed, notes worth Rs 12,38,000 have been destroyed by mice inside the ATM machine.

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news

The smell of food and drinks from the currency notes must have attracted rats/mice in the ATM machine
embargo

Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:22:30 AM

Digital, non-cash money is also, to some extent, under the control of the financial regulator. If you make money on the Internet and use digital money, it is very convenient to display them on a plastic card in order to pay in the store and make purchases. Here comes the nuance - at the legislative level of a particular country there may be restrictions on the transfer limit, the withdrawal of cash, without providing supporting documents. Legalizing money is sometimes problematic.
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:02:09 AM

Digital money definetely eliminates the paper money involved in the system. But would it make the system completely cashless is the main question. Well, it can definetely bring in a "less cash" drive than the cashless one. Offcourse achieving a cashless society is the bigger goal but we need to wait for that for a while. For now, less-cash society is whats being offered with the advent of digital money, and the whole digitization process  alltogether.

Offcourse the cryotocurrency will add to this in a good and substantial way as it is based completely on digital money, created and existant over the cloud. This if regularised in a more advanced and accepting way, will definetely pave ways for cash-less economy and will eliminate problems assiciated with paper money like theft, laundering, corruption, etc.

Despite of the all the popularity, convenience and existence of digital money I don’t think cashless society could be completely implemented. It couldn’t fully replace fiat money as of now. Not everyone are used to technology and some may not have it or aren’t comfortable in doing  transaction through it.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:02:44 AM

If there are many establishment , industries and companies accept payments of bitcoin, and the entire highly urbanized areas in the country will receive payments of bitcoin then it will turn out to be a cashless society you are living.
maksimukr1989

Activity: 511
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 11:03:16 AM

Yes, it is very convenient and cool.In my country, cryptocurrencies are not yet so common.But every day there is some news that are associated with cryptocurrency.Most likely, soon it will be legal and everyone will use it.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:51:04 PM

It sounds so cool that people are using cashless methods to pay in China. It will take some time but most of countries will take this route only in future.

No, traditional money will be always used. I do not think that the cryptocurrency can replace it ever. Bitcoins and altcoins will coexist with fiat, and it will be a norm.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:06:58 PM

Switzerland is obviously heading for cashless society. They're developing a new token Saga with low volatility and without an opportunity to speculate. It means it will only be appropriate for payments. However, it'll not be anonymous

Yes, if cryptocurrency will be used as digital money, It should be not be anonymous and also it should be a centralized coin, so that to be more transparent of the every transaction made , and these are the answer all speculation about BTC and ETH, and also these makes the bitcoin and altcoin very popular in the market.
FalconB

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:14:48 PM

Unfortunately, in my country with a crypto currency, not everything is clear, but this summer new laws will be enacted. I very much look forward to when it will be clear.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:11:58 PM

Yes, it is very convenient and cool.In my country, cryptocurrencies are not yet so common.But every day there is some news that are associated with cryptocurrency.Most likely, soon it will be legal and everyone will use it.
I think so that it will be some sense and will be very good for the community as well as bad in some expects but in the case of others it is an advantages for them because they can see a cashless society. We all know to have a money is the easy way to go to transactions. But to have a digital money is the easiest way than the other. Not a headache but can totally change a life style of a human being. We must be thankful that their is  that helps us to be stable in life.
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:24:44 PM

that was good living in the cashless society world, can doing many transaction just in one click and can be transfered in any place anytime and fast thing, that was a huge improvment for the economic after all

I think Cryptocurrency users in our country are starting to increase as it gets a lot of attention because a lot of people get a lot out of it.
Bitcoin can also be considered as a digital currency because it can be used in transactions and other services. In our country few use credit cards, debit cards and cryptocurrency because few can afford it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: