Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:57:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Money = Cashless Society  (Read 4245 times)
btchunter02

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:53:53 PM

One of the safest way of handling money is through cards/digital money, and it gives you comfortale and smooth transaction, and you don't have to worry losing your money anymore.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:19:49 AM

Note: See on the right side of each post (top right corner) there is "+Merits"

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Just like Bitcoin which does not have a physical presence, money/cash will not have physical presence in "cashless society/countries" where money becomes digital/numbers.

Bitcoin is a part of digital money. How is digital money is your country ??
The payment system will become more convenient if the cashless society will happen. The blockchain technology is the solution to solve the slow transactions that currently happening in our economy.

Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:37:24 AM

Well I think we are really moving forward to being a cashless society there are so many things that we could pay online or with our card almost everything could be paid online now ,
So for me we could really say that we are now beginning to be a cashless society but people are not yet ready to leave the paper money or Fiat .
Yes, we do not need any cash here if you can buy a lot of things through cryptocurrency just because of its value which is enough to buy more stuff. On the other hand we can buy less stuff with our own fiat currencies than that of best cryptocurrencies because our paper currency has lower value than best cryptocurrencies. so it is easy to use modern technology which benefits us the most.
mboileau

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:57:29 AM

The cashless society can only happen if bitcoin and other of the top cryptocurrencies are adopted by the superpowers of the globe including united states France China Germany and others, this will allow the decentralization to create a unitary value not based on fiat but electronic transformer increasing efficiency.

Kris34

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:06:33 AM

We live in the digital age and can do nothing without the Internet.  It is correct that there are digital money, but some governments do not understand this.
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:44:28 AM

We live in the digital age and can do nothing without the Internet.  It is correct that there are digital money, but some governments do not understand this.

Governments are the biggest supporters of cashless society and digital economy/money. Those papers on which currency notes are printed and most expensive and look at the transportation involved from currency notes and coins.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:28:23 AM

True. However, it does not mean that the usage of the cryptocurrency will make our society cashless. As I think, fiat money will be used all the time.
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:57:39 AM

We are really heading into a cashless society although of course paper money will still be accepted especially in rural areas. The governments cannot stop this growing trend as online is becoming very vital in peoples lives.

cashless society is inevitable because we technology right now more advance. Fiat money that controlled by central banks right now many in digital form. Cryptocurrency is one of many digital money form and i am believe cryptocurrency will be more used by peoples because its investment too

esatceza

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:13:33 PM

I think turning cash into electronic money and using it instead of cash has been used in practice. However, the government can control it. However, digital money is not available through banks, without the support of the government and banks. It is different from money in ATMs or credit cards. Therefore, it is difficult to develop if the government does not legally. No individual or organization can use it publicly, it is illegal

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:51:00 AM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Equally stated, digital money = cashless society. As we are now in the present, digital world invades us, drastically. No cash? no worries. We pay bills, have our remittance, earn money in a digital way. This is how digits turn the world upside down.

How come you say "no worries"? If the society is really cashless, they are all like sheep that can be easily controlled and influenced, like mindless herd. It is an Orwellian nightmare happening before our very eyes and you say "no worries"....
Sanu Simon

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:15:52 PM

Digital money doesn't mean that we're in a cashless society. Being cashless is the making use of the cryptocurrency similar to fiat around the globe. With fiat cash is backed with some resource and so that cannot be a cashless society. Only it gets a digital outlook with the existence of card systems.
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:52:40 PM

Digital money doesn't mean that we're in a cashless society. Being cashless is the making use of the cryptocurrency similar to fiat around the globe. With fiat cash is backed with some resource and so that cannot be a cashless society. Only it gets a digital outlook with the existence of card systems.
I am in favor of digital money but not yet in a cashless society but I know that time will come wherein we are going to be in a world of cash less but it will take more time and years when all people and countries already in favor with it.

Watch out for this SPACE!
bowals

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 08:11:56 PM

Same way here too. It's awesome to see the evolution of money and digital transaction. Like with physical cash when it first started, it was laced with scam and the likes, but it evolved to something better and lovelier
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:10:24 PM

Just like Bitcoin which does not have a physical presence, money/cash will not have physical presence in "cashless society/countries" where money becomes digital/numbers.

Right now my country  is more prefer to used physical money or cash because only few people are supporting bitcoin and other crypto but i am still hoping that in the future my country will suport digital money and when that will happen my country have also a chance to be cashless society in the future.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
hatsoff2btc

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:50:22 AM

For a long time already there was a conversations about the dismissing of cash money, and most of the economists in the world 100 years ago were agreeing about the worth less of cash money system.
If we are going to use only digital money... and dont need paper one... (so there are no costs for printing....) Can we believe that system is going to be fully decentralized?
Ability of cryptocurrencies and especially of the Bitcoin is very high and we can buy numerous amounts of things through a single coin means that it has the ability to buy a lot of things for. On the other hand cash does less for you means that you can buy less things with cash depend upon the currencies of a country. Now if the Bitcoin and many other crypto coins are present so why we use old traditional system, modern technology is better than traditional.
embargo

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:50:45 AM

People get hanged that the numbers on the monitor are assets. But this is not so. Here are two bought shirts - these are things you can physically touch. They are useful for a person. If there is a financial cataclysm - bitcoin may not become, and the shirts will remain.
alexnambawan

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:07:34 AM

In Philippines, digital money is not yet a trend and still not supported by some of our people especially those people who are categorize as Baby Boomers up to Xennials. Those kind of people are very traditional and they tend to look at new innovations and developments as a negative way. But when it comes to Millenials, these are the people who embrace the development of technologies and what's within it. Still, in the philippines, we still use physical money and doing deposits and withdrawals in the bank.
megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:04:31 AM

I can see that we are on the early stages of the digital money. We can see a lot of cashless transactions through debit cards, credit cards, online shopping, online paying of bills and services plus the crypto currency world. We are seeing less and less of cash money being used, but then I still think that this era of digital money will just make us used less cash but not entirely eliminate the use of it. I don't think that the banks and the national government will allow that thing to ever happen, not now, not  in the near future.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:22:44 AM

Same way here too. It's awesome to see the evolution of money and digital transaction. Like with physical cash when it first started, it was laced with scam and the likes, but it evolved to something better and lovelier

Yeah, as time passes by we already seen a lot of big improvements in digital world and soon we can finally use it locally, just keep believing and supporting that digital money will be legally used worldwide.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:24:26 AM

We are really heading into a cashless society although of course paper money will still be accepted especially in rural areas. The governments cannot stop this growing trend as online is becoming very vital in peoples lives.
Cash is still a good thing, not everything need to be digital. digital money can easily be stolen or just plainly disappear so i'm all for digital and cash working together.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: