Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:50:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Money = Cashless Society  (Read 4245 times)
letstalkbitcoin2

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:16:57 AM

in my country, trasactions are gradually creeping into digital the economy is gradually becoming cashless, its a gradual process and my country is moving with the threads, you see situations where all you need to have is your debit master card and a pos terminal or an atm mechine one can purchase and make payment without physically holding cash. Very soon the world will become a global casless society.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Henry Sy

Activity: 193
Merit: 83

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:21:22 AM

I think cashless society is defenseless from multiple points of view. You don't have anything to exchange in the event that you ever go outside of the web go. On the off chance that you've at any point voyaged you know that it is so natural to get into a blind side where your telephone doesn't work. Also, in such recognize your web won't work as well. They won't have card terminals and you won't have the capacity to purchase fuel for your machine or a container of water. It's too soon to attempt to live in a cashless society.
tantimutz

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:25:14 AM

My personal opinion, it is now no longer safe if we are out with a lot of money now and that is the reason why people always prefer to use credit cards, and now bitcoin as well. that's why I hope that the shopping center in my country also receive bitcoin or cryptocurrency as payment. I think digital money has been used all over the world. although not all citizens in a particular country use digital money as a payment. Perhaps in the future, digital money is equal to people without cash if bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies become legal and revenue grows
GangNamSK

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:20:49 AM

some countries have started using highly sophisticated digital money, they do not need to carry paper money because they buy something using debit cards they get from the internet. in my country still do not use debit card from the internet because my country has not received crypto currency as a means of payment.
I think so too. Because of:
In some countries that have started using sophisticated digital money, they do not need to carry paper money because they buy something using the debit card they receive from the internet.
I also think this is a smart way to save time and money.
It is hoped that countries will adopt this method to liquidate their transactions quickly.
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:20:09 AM

Everyone wants a cashless society. That is also what the governments of various countries have been trying to promote. I believe this is actually a very great thing for digital currencies such as bitcoin and the others. They fit perfectly well into the cashless society.

Mastercard Slogan: There are somethings money cannot buy. For everything else there is Mastercard
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:36:03 AM

Note: See on the right side of each post (top right corner) there is "+Merits"

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Just like Bitcoin which does not have a physical presence, money/cash will not have physical presence in "cashless society/countries" where money becomes digital/numbers.

Bitcoin is a part of digital money. How is digital money is your country ??

All of these mode of transaction is being serve by bitcoin in fastest way through the help of DIGITAL SYSTEM. China will embraced of digital transaction several years ago because they want innovation specially they are ahead in terms of  high technology uses. we know already that Chinese people are business minded that's why they will find the better way to transact without no hassle for the Chinese people. 

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:39:59 AM

Digital money is very useful in business and some online stores but digital money is for online processing so you need internet connection in this. Some country have a problem about the internet connection and i think digital money is not good for this country. But in my place i like to use digital money because its very useful and easy to me to transact and i use this to fee my bills.

Elwin_Dog

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:45:13 AM

Digital money definetely eliminates the paper money involved in the system. But would it make the system completely cashless is the main question. Well, it can definetely bring in a "less cash" drive than the cashless one. Offcourse achieving a cashless society is the bigger goal but we need to wait for that for a while. For now, less-cash society is whats being offered with the advent of digital money, and the whole digitization process  alltogether.

Offcourse the cryotocurrency will add to this in a good and substantial way as it is based completely on digital money, created and existant over the cloud. This if regularised in a more advanced and accepting way, will definetely pave ways for cash-less economy and will eliminate problems assiciated with paper money like theft, laundering, corruption, etc.

Good point, but I wonder if the powers-that-be actually want a truly cashless society. It has some benefits, like efficiency (Multinational companies will just pay for access to a database of users rather than doing market research) but it will prevent politicians from doing dirty under the table deals. Apparently when Obama did the Iran deal he had to fly several airplanes over there packed with Francs, Pounds and Euros (no dollars of course, that's sanctioned) in order to get it signed. How will they do that in the future? Send over bitcoins? Those are still traceable if you look hard enough.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:56:22 AM

cashless society means secure society. Digital money give us much advantages because we dont have to carry a lot paper money, what we need is just internet connection and a device. But internet is like wild jungle and many hacker can stole our money, thats why in digital society, we should secure our data and have a back up
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:05:28 AM

Absolutely it will be a cashless society when digital money reign. Everything will be automatic and in advance technology. Mire advance and more innovatie.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:06:07 AM

If we're strictly talking about crypto currency then i know people in my country don't havr the faintest ideamof what it is. If we're talking about cashless transactions then i guess you will see it in the urban parts and we don't have alot of those. Lastly, cashless society won't work if not everyone have access to internet to do the transaction.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
checkmatesir

Activity: 584
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:09:03 AM

Digital currency is the in thing now. Many countries are opting for cashless. This means that the use of fiat currency which is fraught with theft. The use of credit and debit cards is the first step in digitalization. With the  gradual introduction of bitcoin and altcoins, total digitalization is the future economy.

I think our world is progressing, so are the applications and products. But somehow, there are still people who become the basic way of paying because they get used to it. Or maybe, those people have not introduced a new payment method yet. We can wait a few more years and this world will be a society without cash.
digital money is now used in every part of the world. This is very convenient in the sense that you do not have to carry a bag of money just to buy very expensive items. Just swipe or scan it, already paid. Our new era is needed to have new innovations for advancement and for that to be a mixture in our current high-tech world.
Paypal, Debit card or credit card is not the real digital money because all of them is being backed up by the Fiat currency. The only pure digital currency is the cryptocurrency which is not being backup by anything and has its own value.  This form of currency will be more and more used as the time passes by.

kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:29:39 AM

It's true that when we will be used to by the digital money then our society will be free from many social hazardous situations like robbery and mugging so that cashless society will bring to us peace and security.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:11:31 AM

Digital money is already being actively used in my country.It's convenient.The next generation seems to me to give up paper money and cryptocurrency will be used everywhere
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:26:41 AM

Digital money is already being actively used in my country.It's convenient.The next generation seems to me to give up paper money and cryptocurrency will be used everywhere

We don't need to give up crypto currency, all we need is to accept crypto as payment like paper money but still the paper money will be used every where.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:17:37 AM

We don't need to give up crypto currency, all we need is to accept crypto as payment like paper money but still the paper money will be used every where.

Cashless society is better because there will be secured transactions and people will not be robbed since physical cash is gone and every transactions will be transparent so corrupted governments will not be able to steal money.
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:23:40 AM

Bitcoins are essentially electronic currencies. It can be easily transferred to Fiat or another crypto currency without problems.
Kris34

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:02:48 AM

It all boils down to the fact that soon there will be no paper money and the society will only use digital.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:13:13 AM

We are still far behind in the digitalization of economy and financial transactions. People still prefer cash and there are only 1-2 years that have started using debit and credit cards. Not to mention that they are afraid of shopping online and use their card for online payments. I hope this condition will change in the future and pave the way for a better cryptocurrency environment.
shreya.jeloka

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:18:09 AM

I think digital money has been used all over the world. although not all citizens in a particular country use digital money as a payment. Perhaps in the future, digital money is equal to people without cash if bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies become legal and revenue grows
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: