Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:48:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Luke's Loans  (Read 1974 times)
lucullus (OP)

Activity: 529
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 01:19:17 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2013, 09:27:30 PM by lucullus

Hi all, I am loaning to members on a case by case review basis. I may or may not require as much documentation, collateral, etc as others - if you want a loan, I can help. I am trusted here and wish to build relationships here through my great service - the lowest interest rates on my loans. If you want or need a loan, post here the amount and information of all kinds that shows you are trustworthy, or PM me. I am also trusted here by a few members already.

Max Re-payment period: 2 months

You may contact me here or post in this thread to apply. Thank you for your time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 02:00:54 PM

The only trusted member that has left positive trust for you is
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=147701
Who spammed 4 positive trusts for you.

Weren't you just asking for a 0.01 BTC loan too,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=313192.0
as well as buying 0.05 BTC I think with paypal?

Did you suddenly get a lot of bitcoins? o.O
lucullus (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 02:03:35 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2013, 06:19:43 PM by lucullus

The only trusted member that has left positive trust for you is
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=147701
Who spammed 4 positive trusts for you.

Weren't you just asking for a 0.01 BTC loan too,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=313192.0
as well as buying 0.05 BTC I think with paypal?

Did you suddenly get a lot of bitcoins? o.O

We have done several bitcoin transactions with each other, so he trusted me for each one of those transactions. I recommend him and I have invested into bitcoin's,Yes, I. Thank you for your concern and have a great day.
kylie.v

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 03:18:31 AM

I requested a loan from Luke and he approved my request. 

I repaid before the time I promised to pay back by.

No problems whatsover Smiley

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
. BREAKOUT STAKE.
  M U L T I C U R R E N C Y   S M A R T   C O N T R A C T S   +   S I D E C H A I N S
  A N N     |     W E B S I T E     |     T W I T T E R     |     G I T H U B    ★  C O I N S A L E   J U L Y  10  –  J U L Y  24  ★ 
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
lucullus (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 01:16:48 AM

Still waiting for a .525 loan re-payment

Kylie has not payed on the agreed time nor contacted me, yet has been on several times over the past 48 hours

If you are reading this, please message me and inform me of what is wrong
audrey

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 05:08:35 AM

Still waiting for a .525 loan re-payment

Kylie has not payed on the agreed time nor contacted me, yet has been on several times over the past 48 hours

If you are reading this, please message me and inform me of what is wrong

sorry to hear that.
Magazine

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 05:25:21 AM

And... it ended in tears.
lucullus (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 06:03:58 AM

She contacted me an hour ago saying she will pay me back next week, but also requesting another smaller loan, which I do not have or can give since she did not pay back at the promised time.

She seem's trustworthy so I hope this was a bad week for her and she can repay next week.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 02:53:43 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2013, 10:18:19 PM by Tomatocage

She contacted me an hour ago saying she will pay me back next week, but also requesting another smaller loan, which I do not have or can give since she did not pay back at the promised time.

She seem's trustworthy so I hope this was a bad week for her and she can repay next week.

Holy shit dude, if you don't realize you've already been scammed and will never get your money back, you have no business trying to lend in the first place.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Magazine

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 03:41:27 PM

Lol, the old give me a little more and I will pay you back.
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 06:38:16 PM

Denial aint just a river in Egypt...

Consider that karma for giving me unwarranted bad feedback:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karma

Maybe you should pay attention to your own dealings before antagonizing someone else...
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 09:01:39 PM

Wow, you are unbelievable, you are way too gullible.  When someone says that, it's an obvious scammer trying to drain you to your last cent.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 07:59:44 PM

So how'd that turn out?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
lucullus (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 08:31:32 PM

Not so good. This person continued to say they would pay me back, but does not answer there PM any longer as of two days ago when I last sent a message. Very heartless people out there , man.
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 08:35:36 PM

Please take your neg feedback off my trust.  Smiley

Thank you  Wink

lucaspm98

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 08:42:51 PM

Not so good. This person continued to say they would pay me back, but does not answer there PM any longer as of two days ago when I last sent a message. Very heartless people out there , man.
Well take this as a learning experience and be more careful next time.  Smiley
lucullus (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 09:13:58 PM

Kyle91 is the same person as Kylie, he just posted a message in a thread here scamming for 0.02. Pathetic.
specgamer

Activity: 252

I love bitcoins.

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 09:17:54 PM

So, kylie.v never paid back?
I saw many KYLES asking for loans, maybe it's in the name :p

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
lucullus (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 03:12:38 AM

He has an alternate account that he uses https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=143820

He has already asked me for another loan of .55 btc, in a very short sentence, i know he is the same user because i have compared posts between accounts and they are EXACTLY in the same manner. scumbags like this do exist people, watch out.
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 07:47:22 PM

Don't want to say I told ya so, but ... Roll Eyes

Hey, remember those two negative feed backs you gave me because you said I was trolling for advising against this loan?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: