Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:44:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCtalk help me  (Read 877 times)
Rux (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1024

https://crypto.ba

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 09:10:00 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 09:50:56 PM by Rux
Merited by MICRO (10)

Hi btctalk forum...

Im writing because i got a negative flags for nothing.

I tried... god knows i tried to tell some mods here that my account was not sold, rent.. or anything

But it seems that... no matter how hard i try to prove that this was all mistake, and i should not get a negative flag.

This happened because i didnt knew that so much fuss is about account selling...

I was lurking one day on this forum, and i saw a post that some kids want to buy accounts, and i tried to be funny with post "wanna buy my account"... because it was legendary atm (damn why would i sell my beloved account).

Some kind dude warned me on PM that i should not do that, that i could get banned... damn... i realised this is serious ...

Next day i got red negative from some of the forum members that are here to watch everything... and i totaly understand them, i would do same thing.

Thing is, i got revolted and went bananas, and started my own forum (i wont advertise).

Thing is, i did a bulls eye on forum, because it was needed atm for Balkan countries.

We helped a alot of people, and many are learning from us, im proud that i did that.

But one day ... it came to my mind... oh bitcointalk... logged in....saw same negative... tried everything to prove that this is my account... but no luck.

I invited that guy who gave me red negative, to come to our forum, discord, viber groups... to prove him that im Rux, heck even my wife call me Rux Smiley

But he said, that sold accounts are doing sig campaigns and stuf... admins can check, my account never had any ... i repeat, ANY sigs campaigns on it, i kinda hate it

Im sorry for writing this post, but after i realised that i have 700+ forum members, that aprox. 200 of them knows me as in real life as RUX, creator of Balkan forum, i thought i should let them post here as a proof that im proud owner of this account.

Is there any way this red remark can be removed? i would really like to continue my journy where i left, but without that ugly red Smiley

some of the main guys who can vauch for me are @MICRO , my old friend that i contact regulary...

i will find some more of them...

this is post on my own forum, posted as a owner
https://crypto.ba/t/bitcointalk-merit/2040/17

One of the DT members that wont take this red flag is
@suchmoon

I totaly understand him, but please give me a chance to prove that im truly Rux

RXC Crypto.ba Decentralized solutions!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MICRO
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 09:13:10 PM
Merited by Rux (1)

Definitely not sold. Im talking to the owner on Facebook now.
We did a lot of work together and some sponsorships.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
Brzina

Activity: 74
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:22:51 PM
Merited by Rux (20)

Rux is a great guy.  Definitely not a fake (sold) account.
CipherUno

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 09:26:31 PM
Merited by Rux (20)

I just made this acc, just to let you know thet RUX is my good friend, and he didnt sold acc, never ever.
kenzie95

Activity: 143
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:39:34 PM
Merited by Rux (20)

Can vouch for Rux, definitely didn't sell the account.

davidrus123

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:40:36 PM
Merited by Rux (20)

One more to proove that Rux didn't sold his account. He is the real owner of it.
matovicv

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:58:11 PM

Can vouch for Rux, i am also moderator on his forum crypto.ba
Koray55

Activity: 235
Merit: 75

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:12:15 PM

I know your forum. Everything is clear so didnt sold ang account
BTCJUSTICE1

Activity: 5
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:46:37 PM

Have you try contacting the person giving you the negative trust, he can retract the feedback if you convince him your account ownership.

You can also exclude the feedback from your trust list here

List the users who you trust to have good trust ratings and good trust lists, one user per line. Prefix a user's name with a tilde (~) if you want to exclude them from your trust network. If you want to trust someone whose name begins with a tilde, prefix their name with a backslash.

This thread discuss about clearing feedback from Default Trust, you can follow the discussion and maybe gather some tips on how to manage your trust network, this reply give good tips on building your trust list
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3408

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 01:29:36 AM

I was lurking one day on this forum, and i saw a post that some kids want to buy accounts, and i tried to be funny with post "wanna buy my account"... because it was legendary atm (damn why would i sell my beloved account).
You tell me! (archived) - Same day, different thread.
maybe im interested to sell my account, i could use some money to finish house repairs Smiley

Some kind dude warned me on PM that i should not do that, that i could get banned... damn... i realised this is serious ...
Correction regarding that (also refer to #7 on "Things not against forum rules but frowned upon by community!"):
18. Having multiple accounts and account sales are allowed, but account sales are discouraged.

Im sorry for writing this post, but after i realised that i have 700+ forum members, that aprox. 200 of them knows me as in real life as RUX, creator of Balkan forum, i thought i should let them post here as a proof that im proud owner of this account.
You shouldn't be giving them 20 merits (for doing that):
Screenshot of the page (translation included): https://imgur.com/a/qXTX0

While we will not be directly moderating this, I encourage people to give merit to posts that are objectively high-quality, not just posts that you agree with.

@suchmoon

You can try the following (don't get your hopes up):

It was not false, you did indeed try to sell your account and you got negative feedback for that. Zepher has been removed from DT2 but I have re-posted his ratings.

Having said that, post a message signed with a bitcoin address that you posted here on the forum prior to your suspected account sale. If you do that I'll consider revising the rating. I can't promise anything though.

Archived version of this thread (prior to my post).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:35:18 AM

Theres a rule on this forum Rule #3 that says "No Trolling" especially that kind of joke is not a joke.

3. No trolling.

I dont really know what to say about it, because you stay here for a long time so I still salute members that been here for long time you all deserve your ranks...

But I just notice this why do you give 20 merits to each of these accounts? All of us will think that these accounts belongs to you, and you just put yourself in worst situation.

It is another rule that you break this falls down to "MERIT ABUSE".

But still goodluck to you in trying to get your account back.  Smiley

coloseum

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:13:41 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 07:19:57 AM by coloseum

~
Spending a couple of minutes to look at your account, I think you are telling the truth. Hope that your negative trust will be removed sooner or later.
Nevertheless, I recommend you to be more careful next time to avoid unexpected red trust tagging from moderators of the forum.
All members in the forum have to obey forum rules, avoid violating them to be safe.
Your case is a valuable case study for newcomers!
madball

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

Crypto Hardcore

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 09:00:03 AM

Hello every1,

this account is not sold.
I can guarantee that Rux is the only owner of this account...and he is a very nice guy, and a person who does a lot of good things for a crypro community.

gawer33

Activity: 309
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:02:04 PM

The post looks very convincing for me, looks so legit,  Grin
maybe you can post here or show to the DT who gave you negative profile remarks, your I.D. or old facebook link calling you RUX., that was we can confirm. if facebook name/picture matching with I.D. with a post of your friend unedited calling your Rux. the only problem is you will lose your privacy.

STOP eating Oreo save the orangutans
https://www.orangutan.org.au/about-orangutans/orangutan-threats/
Rux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:27:37 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2019, 01:08:43 PM by Rux

tbh this merit is nothing for me, it represents simply nothing... and i gave 20 merits to all my friends, later i realised 20 merit is not small thing lol

@gawer33

I gave him my full name, last name, i told him come to skype, we will talk i wil show you everything, but he was not interested in that.

When i opened Crypto.ba, i opened account on Facebook just to promote some of my forum, my name was Rux Samogrozni, but after 20 days someone reported me and i got banned, facebook wanted my ID and everything i said FU.

I dont have problem revealing my true name, here,  because i did that when i opened Crypto.ba (my name is on country domain registar), you can check whois on nic.ba

@1993jochico

like i said, after i sent 20 merits to them i realised its not small thing Cheesy but tbh i dont care about merit, really! i care about my account, its history!

@SFR10

i sad MAYBE, that cannot be like i sold my account.

about BTC address...damn bro, i really cannot recall what address i used back in days, so many wallets i used i dont recall.

@coloseum

thank you for your positive words, it means a lot!

I really want to give big love to my friends who supported me when i opened Crypto.ba

Is there any way we can connect this account and my Founder account on Crypto.ba ?

I would really like to remove this red flag

SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3408

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 01:38:54 AM

i sad MAYBE, that cannot be like i sold my account.
Yes, I understand that but there was some interest (therefore, you were tagged).

about BTC address...damn bro, i really cannot recall what address i used back in days, so many wallets i used i dont recall.
I was able to find the following two BTCitcoin addresses (from your post history):

1CmtdVzGHRJkb4sBtyczfaWSqJjsktrA2F - Unedited and has been quoted multiple times (archived)
1Bb5CPxTDhDGfYHy8Vqio5DbrZu2Tzfyzy - Unedited but hasn't been quoted yet (archived it for you)

Simply sign a message using the above two addresses.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Rux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 01:31:16 PM

Wow thank you, i could not find address!

i think that is my old blockhain.info account and i think i have backup for it!

Thanks bro, will look into

kukiclip

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:48:09 PM

Hi btctalk forum...

Im writing because i got a negative flags for nothing.

I tried... god knows i tried to tell some mods here that my account was not sold, rent.. or anything

But it seems that... no matter how hard i try to prove that this was all mistake, and i should not get a negative flag.

This happened because i didnt knew that so much fuss is about account selling...

Next day i got red negative from some of the forum members that are here to watch everything... and i totaly understand them, i would do same thing.

Thing is, i got revolted and went bananas, and started my own forum (i wont advertise).

Thing is, i did a bulls eye on forum, because it was needed atm for Balkan countries.

We helped a alot of people, and many are learning from us, im proud that i did that.

But one day ... it came to my mind... oh bitcointalk... logged in....saw same negative... tried everything to prove that this is my account... but no luck.

I invited that guy who gave me red negative, to come to our forum, discord, viber groups... to prove him that im Rux, heck even my wife call me Rux Smiley

But he said, that sold accounts are doing sig campaigns and stuf... admins can check, my account never had any ... i repeat, ANY sigs campaigns on it, i kinda hate it

Is there any way this red remark can be removed? i would really like to continue my journy where i left, but without that ugly red Smiley

some of the main guys who can vauch for me are @MICRO , my old friend that i contact regulary...

i will find some more of them...

this is post on my own forum, posted as a owner
https://crypto.ba/t/bitcointalk-merit/2040/17

@suchmoon

Maybe the forum system make same mistake, don't worry about it, don't angry. most of crypto fans here, you open yourself forum and leave here, you will find you make wrong decision.

Anyhow what you write it's helpful for us.
hoangvuthach

Activity: 308
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:52:28 AM

I believe this guy, there is no reason to sell his account, he is just joking about wanting to buy account
Rux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:35:03 PM

tbh i really dont care anymore, because its not sold account and im proud of it!

i will link this thread in my sig, so that everyone knows how hard is to talk to bitcointalk admins!

i offered them video call with my family, friends and everyone who calls me RUX in real life Smiley

peace out

Rux, Crypto.ba

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: