Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:05:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eMarketChain 🚀[Pre-Sale 15.04]🚀 0% commisions on our ecommerce platform  (Read 13243 times)
nhungtruong379

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:46:06 PM

eMarketChain.co will be the official marketplace provided by eMarketChain. With an intuitive, user-friendly design, we aim to create a platform where: customers can easily find the goods they are interested in;  merchants will have the ability to instantly list the items that they offer.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tursucutembelvampir

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:56:03 PM

I watched your video. I found it quite successful. I think you are interested in good works. it gives me happiness to see those who are interested in such things in the world. I support you. and I wish you success
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:35:23 AM

I found your project trough a friend of mine. I have a question however. If I would like to invest, with what other cryptocurrency(except ETH) can I buy the coins and what fees would I be expecting?

Hello Fowwarlock,

We understand that fully adopting EMAC will take time. We want to give our users the broadest set of tools and payment methods available. That is why, alongside our own EMAC Token, we will make purchases with other cryptocurrencies like ETH and BTC, as well as standard Fiat, available. They will work with the standard fees associated with them.
I think that to expand the community and promote the development of the project is very important. Meanwhile, do not own BTC and ETH in hand will lose 2 times the conversion fee?
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:47:11 PM

I found your project trough a friend of mine. I have a question however. If I would like to invest, with what other cryptocurrency(except ETH) can I buy the coins and what fees would I be expecting?

Hello Fowwarlock,

We understand that fully adopting EMAC will take time. We want to give our users the broadest set of tools and payment methods available. That is why, alongside our own EMAC Token, we will make purchases with other cryptocurrencies like ETH and BTC, as well as standard Fiat, available. They will work with the standard fees associated with them.
I think that to expand the community and promote the development of the project is very important. Meanwhile, do not own BTC and ETH in hand will lose 2 times the conversion fee?

It will be interesting to see if platforms try to enforce the use of their blockchain currency, whether that will really be a viable option for the future to run platforms. Users want maximum flexibility.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
eMarketChain.co (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

The blockchain-powered e-marketplace

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 11:04:46 AM

Hello Fowwarlock,

Hello aileen393332xe5157,

Correct, if you own EMAC tokens you won't have transactions fee. If you decide to use ETH BTC or Fiat currency, they will work with the standard fees associated with them. Whatever you decide to use in our platform you will not have a hidden commission to our platform.
For more detailed information please read the followed article from our CEO where he shares his thoughts about the future of eMarketChain:
https://medium.com/@martin.shoilev/emarketchain-co-the-project-that-potentially-will-change-and-revolutionize-e-commerce-world-384858b8d307

▬▬▬▬▬ eMarketChain.co ▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄ 0% Commissions on Purchases ▄▀
▬▬▬▬ eMarketChain.co ▬▬▬▬
amir lusik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:28:15 PM

I watch with great interest the development of this project A great idea and I am confident that it will be widely used in real life.

but what about come famous and important for all the World! What other activity and joining of which important crypto events did team accoplished? Where this exchange was presented? We need more information about project development activity!?

Lionedi

Activity: 375

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:45:11 PM

I think this project will bring the necessary amount of investment and develop and provide, because here is a promising and experienced team that knows how to achieve its goals.

dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:31:49 PM

The purpose of the project made me really excited. When using the eMarketChain platform, buyers and sellers of different products without charge to the middleman. Profits belong to both buyers and sellers. But they have to transfer their money to this coin and so they have to pay a small fee. Is there a better way?

Hello koralan,

If we find a way to avoid this fee we will do it. Our team is pretty sure that the blockchain technology will provide no taxes at all in the near future. The first step for that is the transition from PoW to PoS & Caspar Protocol in Ethereum world (you can find more information on the internet). Nevertheless, the transfer fee seems insignificant compared to the hidden commission and bank taxes.

A zero fee world is still far away. Consider the new proposal from Vitalik where he says to cap the max supply of ETH. That would mean that POS rewards would have to come from fees or so.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Humulus

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:40:36 PM

Tell me, how long has the sale of tokens been going on? as I understand ahead of another 23 days, and you have already collected about $ 5 million. a good result

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Turbo-S

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:37:52 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 05:16:17 AM by Turbo-S

A good concept for this project, and it seems to me that the ICO campaign will be successful, and the team will be able to achieve the goal of the delivered fund!
Krones

Activity: 560
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:51:23 AM

I am amazed by such brave projects that can claim that they will finish with unfair commissions and so on, but in fact the stores live at the expense of this difference and what interest do they have to go to your site if they lose their profits?
eMarketChain.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 08:54:15 AM

I am amazed by such brave projects that can claim that they will finish with unfair commissions and so on, but in fact the stores live at the expense of this difference and what interest do they have to go to your site if they lose their profits?

Hello Krones,

The merchants who use our platform won't lose their profit, because the current situation in e-commerce world is that the merchants are forced to sell at a higher price because of the hidden commissions,

Let me give you an example:
if the price of the Samsung TV in Amazon is 1000$. In our platform would be 850$.

That means that 150$ is going directly into the pocket of the online store (Amazon). And the merchants need to sell the TV for 1000$, instead of 850$. Sa at the end the profit for merchants would be the same. But because on our platform users will found the lower price of an item. The consumption will be greater and the merchants will do more sells (more profit).

About our business model and the future of our platform you can read our article:
https://medium.com/@martin.shoilev/emarketchain-co-the-project-that-potentially-will-change-and-revolutionize-e-commerce-world-384858b8d307

Jisatsu

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:01:35 PM

The e-commerce industry is one of the fast growing markets, and every year the turnover of e-commerce grows. Emarketchain wants to solve some problems existing in this market, removing intermediaries in this market, manufacturers can directly sell their goods to consumers.
Humulus

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:17:50 PM

hey, guys, tell me, how much longer is the sale of tokens? unfortunately, I did not see the answer to this question

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
eMarketChain.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 10:53:43 AM

hey, guys, tell me, how much longer is the sale of tokens? unfortunately, I did not see the answer to this question

Hello Humulus,

The end of the main sale is 29th of May.

HoLeeDik

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:30:32 PM

[/s]

$400 for you or each person  airdrop for just signing up and tweeting. Dont miss this opportunity.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3528072.msg36273367#msg36273367

[/s]
lamongan12345

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:42:03 AM

waow, it sounds eMarketChain will be a solution for producers so get maximum results with the removal of intermediaries / commissions. indeed as we know today the e-commerce industry is growing rapidly and more in demand by everyone. this project looks very potential ..

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:02:45 PM

I enjoyed the video! The simple explanation of how your project works.

There is really a lot of interesting and accessible information here.
It's easy to understand everything here for an ordinary person who has just started cryptography business.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:58:48 PM

a platform where we can sell and buy a product easily. with eMarketChain the transaction will be more secure and affordable. besides, this project also offers many advantages that provided by this project. if the project developed well, I think this project will be a great project.

There need to be a lot of things that improve the current systems. If you shop at Amazon it is really smooth and you literally never have any trouble. It's difficult to be better than them.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
eMarketChain.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 09:38:50 PM

a platform where we can sell and buy a product easily. with eMarketChain the transaction will be more secure and affordable. besides, this project also offers many advantages that provided by this project. if the project developed well, I think this project will be a great project.

There need to be a lot of things that improve the current systems. If you shop at Amazon it is really smooth and you literally never have any trouble. It's difficult to be better than them.

Hello dzonkig28,

We just wanted to share that one of our team members was part of another team where they managed to build the fastest e-commerce site in Germany, leading the big names like Amazon and eBay. So we believe that we have a very strong team that has a lot of experience in the e-commerce field and we know how to do the things better than the others.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: