Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:13:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eMarketChain 🚀[Pre-Sale 15.04]🚀 0% commisions on our ecommerce platform  (Read 13239 times)
- Scorp -

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:25:58 AM

Good project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:47:25 AM

It looks like there will be many participants are curious with this project and may in the future make support for this project so that makes it easy to project towards success.
SwapCash-CEO
Copper Member

Activity: 116

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 01:49:13 AM

Quite interesting project Smiley will look into it
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:21:38 AM

Irfan, thank you for the assistance!

Hello everyone, we are very happy to announce the beginning of our Bounty Campaign in Bitcointalk!

The eMarketChain Team

Thank you eMarketChain

Hers is the bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3276952.0

Regards
BountyPortals
is this bounty really been lasted ...?
I see you have removed this project from your portal ...
and the stake I can not match what I do.
E46nutbag

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:04:25 PM

I just check your website and I think you should put more info about the project. Anyway I will keep an eye with your progress.
eMarketChain.co (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

The blockchain-powered e-marketplace

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 01:09:15 PM

I just check your website and I think you should put more info about the project. Anyway I will keep an eye with your progress.

Hello E46nutbag,

Thanks for your proposal. You can check our medium account or the article that our CEO wrote about the future for eMarketChain and how the EMAC price will grow
https://medium.com/@martin.shoilev/emarketchain-co-the-project-that-potentially-will-change-and-revolutionize-e-commerce-world-384858b8d307

▬▬▬▬▬ eMarketChain.co ▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄ 0% Commissions on Purchases ▄▀
▬▬▬▬ eMarketChain.co ▬▬▬▬
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:59:38 PM

An interesting project with a clear coin sales schedule with a total supply of coins that is not excessive, I see this project also offers a campaign for someone who wants to get a free coin, hopefully with a promotion made, the sale of coins reaching its target

The supply is quite irrelevant. The only thing that's important is the market cap and the total supply only has a psychological impact at best because people tend to prefer to buy more of something.

It is a concept that most newbies still don't understand. They think if the supply is high there is less chance for the price to go up even in relative terms.

Exactly but come on it is basic economics. How can they not even understand that the supply is irrelevant?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Rhamon

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:55:53 PM

I found it quite successful. I think you are interested in good works. it gives me happiness to see those who are interested in such things in the world. I support you. and I wish you success
FasT09

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:26:17 AM

I'm sure it will be in great demand! I am sure that everything will work out as the project is very big and comfortable! Brightness of life not always need sunlight, it needs an awesome future also to fulfill the desires of life, bright your life and fulfill your dreams with this project which has lighten up life of many people.
suhardi3899

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:47:25 AM

I think the information is very sufficient, maybe you just see the information on the website, actually whitepaper also has a lot of information.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:21:55 PM

An interesting project with a clear coin sales schedule with a total supply of coins that is not excessive, I see this project also offers a campaign for someone who wants to get a free coin, hopefully with a promotion made, the sale of coins reaching its target

The supply is quite irrelevant. The only thing that's important is the market cap and the total supply only has a psychological impact at best because people tend to prefer to buy more of something.

It is a concept that most newbies still don't understand. They think if the supply is high there is less chance for the price to go up even in relative terms.

Exactly but come on it is basic economics. How can they not even understand that the supply is irrelevant?

I think they don't even deal with basic economics. It's a lot about psychology and they just see this number and feel good or bad about it without giving it any further thought.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
lukamuric

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:47:23 PM

I really like how this project develops. I am sure that with this approach to work the team will achieve 100% success! Grin Grin
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:29:13 PM

Sales reached 21% ( 90,816,548.526 EMAC ) and unsold tokens will be destroyed, I see it on white paper
So what about Token Allocation ? 10% Reserve for Future Development and 10% Retained for Team, Advisors, Community, Early Backers
is there a change of allocation or fixed on the first plan?
BitNaija

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:39:56 PM

This campaign has ended. The concept is very inspiring.

songkiemvt

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:23:45 AM

I hope this interesting project will be had a good result.
aquantivis86

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:53:36 AM

Just trying understand - you are offering a 0% fee platform for selling goods which will be supported by an additional subscription based service. 

First I am assuming the subscriptions will happen through the smart contract making things trustless and transparent.   

Second I am assuming the customers will still pay gas fees. 

Third the utility you are offering is in the marketplace people will use when using your token?
LePhuCuong

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:59:46 AM

I enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing useful information about the project
eMarketChain.co (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

The blockchain-powered e-marketplace

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:09:13 AM

Just trying understand - you are offering a 0% fee platform for selling goods which will be supported by an additional subscription based service. 

First I am assuming the subscriptions will happen through the smart contract making things trustless and transparent.   

Second I am assuming the customers will still pay gas fees. 

Third the utility you are offering is in the marketplace people will use when using your token?

Hello aquantivis86,

Everything that you mention is correct. The subscription-based model it's for the merchants and will happen to throw smart contracts. Smart contracts will be used also in every purchase, regardless if it is done in fiat payment or EMAC. In case the buyer chooses to use fiat for purchasing, our exchange algorithm will convert it into EMAC internally and send it to the smart contract. The EMAC Token will be then halted for a certain period, before being sent to the reseller/business. The duration of this halt depends on the account and rating of the reseller/business.

You can check those two articles to get more info about the token economy and the future of our platfrom:
https://medium.com/@martin.shoilev/emarketchain-co-the-project-that-potentially-will-change-and-revolutionize-e-commerce-world-384858b8d307
https://medium.com/@emarketchain/emac-token-economy-and-its-core-value-9fe67bc8284

▬▬▬▬▬ eMarketChain.co ▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄ 0% Commissions on Purchases ▄▀
▬▬▬▬ eMarketChain.co ▬▬▬▬
Audi-BMW1988

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:37:55 AM

If you have the time and desire to earn, you can earn while doing what you like with eMarketChainCo .Excellent team, great product, great idea, great start - that's what makes eGold! The products and ideas of this company are needed by many!
youphuong998z8

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:24:49 PM

Very nice and simply project. Looks a promise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: