Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:47:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?  (Read 2458 times)
Jamescur

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:21:17 AM

BTC's fall is always short, and you can see that BTC is growing slowly now!

Trust BTC at all times. It is the leader of digital cryptocurrency world!

BTC will bring wealth to many people!
Mystogan915

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:23:26 AM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  

For me selling bitcoins now a days is a bad or stupid decision for me, and i agree with you man that selling bitcoin is a stupid decision because selling bitcoin now this days is so bad, you know that when price gets down you you'll loose some profit then you will sell it immediately. That decision is so ****, selling bitcoins because of loosing profit, ofcourse in investing you will loose your profit, that is normal. I think you should think thrice or many times before selling your bitcoins.
JPablo

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:25:15 AM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  
Honestly I feel regret right now because I sell my bircoin and ethereum last week and now the value was really increasing right now.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:30:41 AM

I have a lot of comments on this issue. But those who do not have the patience to hold are worthy of criticism. When we invest in anything, we need to trust and predict how much the price will increase. In addition, we need to take profits accurately to avoid capital losses. An investor needs a lot of knowledge about the trade. Those who do not know the trade will often fail.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:35:52 AM

if in my opinion it can be said to be stupid if he does not have an urgent need such as daily necessities for the family. then he sells bitcoin now. while bitcoin prices will continue to improve.
Bowly88

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:40:18 AM

There is a two possible outcome in here to be considered if it is a stupid decision or not because the bitcoins price are rising and falling right. And that means your holdings too can go up and down. And when you panic sell your bitcoins because you are afraid for it to decrease much more then that is really a dumbest things you will commit in your life but if you waut until the pump and that when that happens you sell all your bitcoins with a very huge amount of profits then that is not stupid thar is what you call a strategy
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:51:45 AM

No, Depend on a holder's strategy or Bitcoin uses how he can use Bitcoin. Bitcoin's sales is not a wrong decision, it's in his strategy of how he will move his Bitcoin.
fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:55:43 AM

maybe a sense of confidence and confidence with bitcoin investments makes them panic because prices are falling drastically but the belief and confidence in the future bitcoin make our investment will experience a considerable profit
Wong Goblog

Activity: 310

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:58:30 AM

I'm sure that many users are sorry to see the price today, I'm also sorry because some time ago selling bitcoin for $ 6800 price, I was panicked because I see the graphic is declining and now I have to buy at a price more expensive than I sell before.
Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:32:12 AM

Sometimes making a rush decision is not good...  We can't calculate what will happen tomorrow so selling BTC is not the solution to our problem...  Even we face sometimes a financial difficulties still it is not a good reason why we take risk our coins...  After all selling bitcoin will not earn a lots...  Selling is a temporary solution to the fluctuation happening in the market...  But we can't blame them if sometimes peole tend to do it because fIrst of all we didn't understand what is their current situation in life if they needed money...  Why not...  Its their own choice whatever the possible effects they will need to accept it...
wilsonwilly1

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:39:02 AM

In my opinion its great to buy bitcoin while market is red and all is cheap and sell after some time then market is green for a while.
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:40:05 AM

Of course, this is a stupid decision. But what do you do if you need cash?I've sold my some coins because I needed cash. Hope that the coins will be rised to the previous price.
Javed zaman

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:51:25 AM

Yes, the drop will not last long and bitcoin will regain its original value again soon, so there is no need to panic.
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:58:43 AM

No, Depend on a holder's strategy or Bitcoin uses how he can use Bitcoin. Bitcoin's sales is not a wrong decision, it's in his strategy of how he will move his Bitcoin.
That's correct. Having different strategies aren't the wrong thing. And if you sell it, it doesn't mean a stupid decision. As long as you can profit, that's the right decision I think.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Eleanorjean11

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:02:23 AM

You have to take risk brother because you cant predict if the price will go down or up or else you have to keep an eye always
kyucryp

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:05:04 AM

In my opinion, Not all sales can be considered a foolish decision. I agree to say a stupid decision, if selling bitcoin but not used to buy again. Many people trade by selling their bitcoin, but they will buy again. Trade by looking at the current market conditions, they can also benefit from bitcoin trading. So I do not agree, if everyone who sells you say a stupid decision.

cacakuswaya

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:10:11 AM

o not sell bitcoin, when this time I think bitcoin is still below, the price can still go up, for those who have money now is a good time to buy bitcoin.
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:11:05 AM

Not everyone is seeing the drop of price as opportunity though even those who are trading a lot of it sees it as opportunity to profit which is why they sell their bitcoin. If you hold you hold it I guess you aren't aiming to profit small bucks at every higher highs in the chart. I'm also holding most of the time but those scalping is pretty much what those guys who you thought are panicking which making the price drop every time.
This is definitely real that the reason why others think it is stupid because it has a lower prices but if you want to gain a higher profit maybe you should hold the coin or token.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:14:38 AM

Not only one reason why people  selling their bitcoin, sometimes we need to have enough fund to buy something we want to buy, financial also for daily needs expenses for the family. it depends upon the quality of life so we do not know the other people  what's the main reason why they sell their bitcoin.
SupplyBloc

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:15:12 AM

Hold long term. These dips are cyclical and if you are investing money you are willing/able to lose, you will not be temped to sell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: