Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:33:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Domain Name Auction : BitcoinGUIDE.com  (Read 1532 times)
lenny_
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

DARKNETMARKETS.COM

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 08:09:56 AM

I didn't realize this was a deep discount thread.  The prices of domain names are tooo high for 100s of millions or even 7 billion something folks.  But somewhere in those billions, one or two persons will want to buy the domain name.  I've paid over $50,000 for a domain name before and to billions of folks, that is way over priced for a few letters you type into a web browser.  But to just the few that sees value in it, the name is priceless.

Why do you negative penny pinchers who's trying to buy a Mercedes benz for pennies continue to attack my thread?  The price is the price.  You can look at it and move on or make an offer.  Either way life is grand.  Why stress over something you can't afford??
Visit this site and you will realize domain names are selling like hotcakes still.  Maybe not for you penny pinchers but for those with the right vision, it's a goldmine.  http://www.dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm

This domain is not for everyone so please don't offer if you can not afford it.

I can afford your domain at your rip off price, I'm sure lenny_ can as well (based off the reports of him scamming someone, but that is another issue). The issue here is that you are trying to pawn off a domain that is the equivalent to copper, and you are trying to sell it for the equivalent of gold.

the point is WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO OVERPAY FOR A DOMAIN, PERIOD?

It's not about 'penny pinching'.  It's about paying what a domain is worth.  I don't overpay for a house or a car so why should I get ripped off on a domain?

I bought BitCams.com for 1 btc .. BitMining.com for 3 btc .. TorWallet.com for $1800usd .. these are all better domains than BitcoinGuide.com .

nobody is typing that into their browser .. nobody is searching for 'bitcoin guide' so it doesnt even have much seo value

the domain BitcoinHelp.com I could have bought for 5 btc but declined .. but that's a much better domain in any case

You should try selling your domain on Flippa .. people are MUCH dumber on there.  Nobody is going to buy your overpriced domains on this forum!

DARKNET MARKETS >> https://DARKNETMARKETS.COM
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:31:24 AM

Its tuff to set prices for domains.
I was curious what siteprice.org/website-worth/bitcoinguide.com would say.

bitcoinguide.com
estimated website price is
$ 654

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
EnacDomains (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 09:18:50 AM

Prices are not tough to set based on past history and patience is required when selling a domain.  I have to get the best prices for my clients and I am certain BitcoinGuide will fetch far better prices than what you guys are not willing to pay so far.  Someone will come along.  Look at Xeno.com.  My client is extremely happy with the sale.  It went far beyond what they expected and my commission was quite nice.  Even though the domains do not sell here, it will sell eventually somewhere else.  This is not the only location I am posting the domains for sale.  We don't use Flippa because they just increased their fees.  So having to pay a double commission will take away profits from my clients.

As Lenny mentioned earlier, He bought Bitmining from me for 3 BTC.  Billions of people thought it was over priced when it was acquired by my client back in April of 2015 for $375.  As you can see, it was resold to our friend Lenny (Aka HotSwap, and many more akas) for 3 Btc.  That's 7x over in just a little over a year. 

It goes to show, one man will price one object a different way than another man.  And I wouldn't call people who buy domains from flippa dumb, domains sell just as well here on Bitcointalk.  And I for sure don't dare think anyone here is dumb.  Smiley

Wish me luck with my sales and I will post more domains for you folks as my client list is growing!  be patient, so many many many more domains are going to be for sale.  Some will be priced low for penny pinchers.  But even at the low prices, I'm sure we'll have plenty of complainers.

Thanks!

bitcoinguide.com
$ 654

http://eNAC.com -Buy and sell domain names with Bitcoin
EnacDomains (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 09:21:41 AM

Klauss, if you really think that siteprice site has any clue as to what a domain is worth..good luck trying to buy this domain for a little over 28 million.

http://www.siteprice.org/website-worth/microsoft.com

bitcoinguide.com
$ 654

klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 11:40:35 AM

I dont think your price is high neighter low., if someone agrees and justify that price it woul be here.  Reading trough the posts i got the feeling we al set different prices that suit us. To get a 3e party vieuw from some algorithms isnt a bad thing.

if you really think that siteprice site has any clue as to what a domain is worth..

I dont think this site persee or any other will give exact numbers, pick the top5 or 10 populair calculators and you will get a ruff average.

good luck trying to buy this domain for a little over 28 million.

http://www.siteprice.org/website-worth/microsoft.com

This calculator use only basic statistics and in that vieuw your domain and the one above is that number worth.

Good luck selling., I hope someone got the same appreciation for the domain name as you.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
lenny_
Legendary

DARKNETMARKETS.COM

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 12:51:02 AM

You didnt sell Xeno on here.  You sold it to some chinese buyers .. nobody on here was interested in Xeno

chinese are notoriously stupid at buying domains and overpay for everything

lenny_
Legendary

DARKNETMARKETS.COM

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 12:52:14 AM

Prices are not tough to set based on past history and patience is required when selling a domain.  I have to get the best prices for my clients and I am certain BitcoinGuide will fetch far better prices than what you guys are not willing to pay so far.  Someone will come along.  Look at Xeno.com.  My client is extremely happy with the sale.  It went far beyond what they expected and my commission was quite nice.  Even though the domains do not sell here, it will sell eventually somewhere else.  This is not the only location I am posting the domains for sale.  We don't use Flippa because they just increased their fees.  So having to pay a double commission will take away profits from my clients.

As Lenny mentioned earlier, He bought Bitmining from me for 3 BTC.  Billions of people thought it was over priced when it was acquired by my client back in April of 2015 for $375.  As you can see, it was resold to our friend Lenny (Aka HotSwap, and many more akas) for 3 Btc.  That's 7x over in just a little over a year. 

It goes to show, one man will price one object a different way than another man.  And I wouldn't call people who buy domains from flippa dumb, domains sell just as well here on Bitcointalk.  And I for sure don't dare think anyone here is dumb.  Smiley

Wish me luck with my sales and I will post more domains for you folks as my client list is growing!  be patient, so many many many more domains are going to be for sale.  Some will be priced low for penny pinchers.  But even at the low prices, I'm sure we'll have plenty of complainers.

Thanks!

bitcoinguide.com
$ 654

bitMining is far, far better domain than bitcoin guide

the keywords 'bitcoin mining' get 100k searches per month :-)

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:19:38 AM

You didnt sell Xeno on here.  You sold it to some chinese buyers .. nobody on here was interested in Xeno

Xeno is actually a very good domain. Very brandable and short.
EnacDomains (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 08:13:44 AM

I brought up Xeno.com because "Lenny, aka hotswap..etc" thought I was crazy to ask for a starting offer of 20 btc a few weeks ago.  Well it sold for over 35 BTC today's rate.

Just have to find the right buyer.  If you guys need someone to help find the right buyers for your domains, use my services!

Xeno is actually a very good domain. Very brandable and short.

EnacDomains (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 07:30:03 AM

This amazing domain is still available.  Taking all reasonable offers.

EnacDomains (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 11:24:19 PM

This domain has sold.  Please do not submit any more offers.  It sold for an amazing price!  Good thing I didn't panic and sell it for hundreds.. haha

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: