Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:19:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This Forum not only about bounty campaign! (Guide for beginner)  (Read 236 times)
sull.kureen (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 4

https://ibb.co/XsR8nPG

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:52:48 AM
Merited by BTCforJoe (1)

Hello guys, how's life?

Today, I would like to share my experience about joined in Bitcointalk and I do hope you can get something that will help you to understand about how this forum works. I just created an account last month, wich mean I'm the beginner too. When I made this account, for truth, first word comes to my mind is how to join bounty campaign and get free coin, because all of sources that I red are told about it. Now, I realized, this forum not only about bounty campaign. Here, we can find a lot of information, tutorial, news and many more. Also if we are lucky, we can make friends across the globe.

So, if you are beginner, first thing that you should do is to learn more how this forum works, do not spamming in every thread like what I have done in past, money can follow behind. Try to create meaningful thread and make other member more understand about this forum and all of the features.

Thank you for reading my thread, hope that you can share your story bellow or even more give us useful information bellow.
Thank in advance  Smiley 

[https://ibb.co/QcP3YBX[/url]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:18:30 PM

Yeah true, In these days most new members are join this forum only for bounty campaigns. They are trying to rank up their accounts quickly for only bounties. That's why bitcointalk added a merit system. I think this forum rules will be more high in future.
loginov

Activity: 36
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:43:50 PM

Yeah true, In these days most new members are join this forum only for bounty campaigns. They are trying to rank up their accounts quickly for only bounties. That's why bitcointalk added a merit system. I think this forum rules will be more high in future.

Yes,  I think in addition to fixed number of merits to reach a rank, there should also be a requirement to earn some merits very year to maintain rank. This should be enforced for senior rank members first.
TomCrypto

Activity: 715
Merit: 220

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:15:45 PM

Bounties are not the main goal from this forum! Bitcointalk is a forum to talk about bitcoin at the beginning! It was created to exchange with other users about bitcoin technical aspects, mining, news, services...
Then the altcoins section grew a lot and with it the bounty sections.
But the goal of the forum remain to talk about technical aspects on bitcoin, help each other on different subjects...

floriansa

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:26:16 PM

Hello guys, how's life?

Today, I would like to share my experience about joined in Bitcointalk and I do hope you can get something that will help you to understand about how this forum works. I just created an account last month, wich mean I'm the beginner too. When I made this account, for truth, first word comes to my mind is how to join bounty campaign and get free coin, because all of sources that I red are told about it. Now, I realized, this forum not only about bounty campaign. Here, we can find a lot of information, tutorial, news and many more. Also if we are lucky, we can make friends across the globe.

So, if you are beginner, first thing that you should do is to learn more how this forum works, do not spamming in every thread like what I have done in past, money can follow behind. Try to create meaningful thread and make other member more understand about this forum and all of the features.

Thank you for reading my thread, hope that you can share your story bellow or even more give us useful information bellow.
Thank in advance  Smiley 

I agree to this, most of the members just see temporary benefits. However, if someone has the focus on knowledge , he can earn much more by learning the investment strategies here.
galkind

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:34:13 PM

Hello guys, how's life?

Thank in advance  Smiley 

I am here for getting information about an alt coin I am investing money in that is alt coin. After joining the forum I came to know about signature campaigns and bounties.
destinysaid

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

Help the needy, do the little things others ignore

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 11:24:00 PM

Quite a nteresting, i have been researching bitcointalk for a long while, mostly because i was trying to learn up of stee.mit and if its a scame.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1991508.0

Be loyal to your innermost truth.
baguetter

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:36:47 AM

Recently been involved with Steemit content creation pretty heavily. Do you think posting about that kind of stuff be appropriate for bitcointalk?
Farasha

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:57:56 AM

You said, you were "spamming in every thread like what I have done in past," I wonder how you were doing it.  Do tell, we're curious.
sull.kureen (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 07:11:19 AM

when i the first time i came to this forum, i was thought this forum is only for a bounty campaigns, but the deeper i read this forum i realize there is a lot of things i can learn from here, i learned about company marketing strategies, how a company try to solved peoples problem and many more. i think if we do a campaign with full of attention we can learn something from there.

thanks for stoping by here

noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:48:26 AM

I am very happy if all newbies have awareness like you. Cheesy
That this forum has long been developed every time to try to become a forum by finding joint solutions from various aspects of life aspects of the members. Especially on the issue of our economy.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
sull.kureen (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 03:40:12 PM

I am very happy if all newbies have awareness like you. Cheesy
That this forum has long been developed every time to try to become a forum by finding joint solutions from various aspects of life aspects of the members. Especially on the issue of our economy.

thank you, the more i am diving in this forum, the more i can feel the spirit of this forum, i hope we can keep the forum spirit. and also educating newbie like me to feel the same way of spirit

trupero_uno

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:42:18 AM

This forum is good for learning as I am newbie also then need to learn a lot by reading and if possible by asking to everyone expert
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:41:16 PM

You are right. Nowadays mostly new users focus mainly on bounty campaigns. They came here only to make money. Some of these people aren't even interested in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. They don't have good knowledge about crypt and are just spamming without reading other posts in thread. This is why Merit system was introduced and maybe it will help to change peoples attitude to this forum. Bitcointalk isn't only about money. These signature and bounty campaigns should be considered as a bonus for our activity, not a way to earn for a living.

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 12:35:21 AM

Recently been involved with Steemit content creation pretty heavily. Do you think posting about that kind of stuff be appropriate for bitcointalk?

It would be very helpful, as it contributes another method to get involved with a popular crypto ecosystem product. I, myself, have been a part of the crypto community for several years, but have never posted to my steemit account. I actually look forward to reading your guide about it, if you choose to post one.

Thanks for posting this, @sull.kureen! It’s a great testament as to the types of users that are appreciated here, especially when it comes from a newbie who is not only learning from their mistakes, but using them to help the greater good of the forums. Kudos!

posdos

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:08:26 AM

honestly, i registered here just because of the bounties, but the more i started to discover forum, the more i started to understand bitcointalk is competent (not actually always) source of important and interesting information
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:12:52 AM

Hello guys, how's life?

Thank in advance  Smiley 

Exactly, this forum has a lot to offer other than only bounty and signature campaign. If you talk only about the earnings then if you have skills you can offer or get lots of jobs in services section. Also all the knowledge of crypto currency is just in this one forum.
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:45:40 AM

Yes because this forum is mainly for sharing or exchanging ideas about bitcoin and alternate digital currencies in the market. You will learn lots of things on this forum if you only play attention and read them.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:15:06 AM

Very true. I am also a newbie. i just started last January of this year, by just observing and researching. Still im confused. Until i start reading bitcointalk forums. Very imformative, and from then on i have learned something worth it. People here are helpful. My time staying here in forums is like an open opportunity. I am looking forward to learn more and more everyday.
sull.kureen (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 04:36:20 AM

This forum is good for learning as I am newbie also then need to learn a lot by reading and if possible by asking to everyone expert

yes like a forum should be, forum is the place to learn and socialize

You are right. Nowadays mostly new users focus mainly on bounty campaigns. They came here only to make money. Some of these people aren't even interested in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. They don't have good knowledge about crypt and are just spamming without reading other posts in thread. This is why Merit system was introduced and maybe it will help to change peoples attitude to this forum. Bitcointalk isn't only about money. These signature and bounty campaigns should be considered as a bonus for our activity, not a way to earn for a living.

maybe because of people only heard about "half part" of bitcointalk forum, people only heard that this forum can "create" some money so maybe the image of this forum also changing.

It would be very helpful, as it contributes another method to get involved with a popular crypto ecosystem product. I, myself, have been a part of the crypto community for several years, but have never posted to my steemit account. I actually look forward to reading your guide about it, if you choose to post one.

Thanks for posting this, @sull.kureen! It’s a great testament as to the types of users that are appreciated here, especially when it comes from a newbie who is not only learning from their mistakes, but using them to help the greater good of the forums. Kudos!

you are very welcome, still need to learn about a lot of things here but by the time goes by i believe i can contribute more in this forum.
joining a forum like this is calling my old memory with the experienced of joining local community in my country, it just remind me that the spirit of a community is sharing and caring, when people can socialize and make family without being hesitate.

i hope along with the community growth, people will understand the most important thing of joining a community is to interact with other poeple, not only to reach some personal interest.

honestly, i registered here just because of the bounties, but the more i started to discover forum, the more i started to understand bitcointalk is competent (not actually always) source of important and interesting information

Very true. I am also a newbie. i just started last January of this year, by just observing and researching. Still im confused. Until i start reading bitcointalk forums. Very imformative, and from then on i have learned something worth it. People here are helpful. My time staying here in forums is like an open opportunity. I am looking forward to learn more and more everyday.

same with me for the first time, i also came here because of the "image" of bitcointalk can make some money here but just like you, i realized that money follow the people not the otherwise

Hello guys, how's life?

Thank in advance  Smiley 

Exactly, this forum has a lot to offer other than only bounty and signature campaign. If you talk only about the earnings then if you have skills you can offer or get lots of jobs in services section. Also all the knowledge of crypto currency is just in this one forum.

Yes because this forum is mainly for sharing or exchanging ideas about bitcoin and alternate digital currencies in the market. You will learn lots of things on this forum if you only play attention and read them.

sure i will noted that and try my best to give my best contribution in this forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: