Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:40:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: snapchat banned ICO ads?  (Read 133 times)
lisalise (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 01:52:17 AM

A representative of snapchat confirmed the fact that they have banned the ICO ads and they are not sure whether they will ban the digital currency ads.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:58:37 AM

A representative of snapchat confirmed the fact that they have banned the ICO ads and they are not sure whether they will ban the digital currency ads.

There is nothing new because most of the ICO nowadays are scams, that why they are blocking the advertisement of the ICO for them to protect their user from being scammed.
No worries, The cryptocurrency will continue even though we don't have any advertisement. Many people already know this and I think this will continue to grow by means of personal promotion to other people.
Besides, I think this forum is enough, because as we already know, almost all the large investors of cryptocurrency is in this forum, so I think the cryptocurrency will not go down in value because of this news.
1000 years

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:07:57 AM

There is nothing new because most of the ICO nowadays are scams, that why they are blocking the advertisement of the ICO for them to protect their user from being scammed.
No worries, The cryptocurrency will continue even though we don't have any advertisement. Many people already know this and I think this will continue to grow by means of personal promotion to other people.
Besides, I think this forum is enough, because as we already know, almost all the large investors of cryptocurrency is in this forum, so I think the cryptocurrency will not go down in value because of this news.
and I do not think the bitcoin price drops has nothing to do with blocking bitcoin ads on facebook due to the problem of blocking new facebook ads now while bitcoin prices are down from late last year. Facebook has realized the future of digital media will switch to the blockchain platform, where crypto became the target of its users. may be useful.

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:09:55 AM

All the "advertising bans" are for paid advertising. This is a good thing as ICO's that use paid advertising and not bounties to promote are often scams.

wirosableng

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:56:16 AM

why all that is related to crypto now is forbidden.
whether it is very influential with what we do on the media campaign.
such as harming their side or so they want us to pay to display ico promotions.
DJCanh

Activity: 278

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:57:51 AM

Lol. Facebook banned ico ads. Google wants to do that. Medium changed rules for crypto-accounts.
Now freedom in internet(
Newboybb

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:06:44 AM

Snapchat is what? I don't know much about the software.
But now that Google and twitter and facebook are planning to ban advertising in the money market, the winter of cryptocurrency markets has arrived.

Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:08:53 AM

I also do not really know about the news now,
I am also still confused why all crypto advertisements start in banned.
does it harm all of them to them?

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Shova

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:12:32 AM

It's mostly due to fake and scam ICOs. There are mushrooms of ICO that raise a fund and do nothing as the roadmap, while user speculate the token price on market for sometimes and leave it to be worthless. These people are filling their own pocket and are involved in more than one ICOs.
marinomario

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:27:26 AM

maybe snapchat disallow ico ads due to very disruptive snapchat user activity, can we see that those ads that suddenly appear in the app. from looking at my point of view it's good if there are no ads in the app, we recommend that ads be more comfortable to see when we're browsing. and sometimes the ad is very annoying, for example we are clicking the menu and then suddenly appear ads. all again seen in terms of positive and negative.

superloy

Activity: 126

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 03:51:59 PM

Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter and Google are announcing they are no longer accept any ICO or crypto related ads on their platform and they have their own valid reasons as they push through their platform is the best tool for people get closer to their loved ones and they're not going to be the channel for their users to become fake and scam ICO victims because scammers can afford to place fake and scam ICO ads on any social media platforms.

superloy

Activity: 126

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 03:54:33 PM

one of the reasons why social media banned any ICO or crypto related ads because their users are getting scammed by fake and bogus ICOs and Crypto projects.
the users will put their trust on scam and fake ICOs because Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat are exposing it through their ads on their sites.
the reason why social media is banning ICOs is their members supposed to be linked together and not to be scammed.

sri11

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:09:43 PM

they have a good reason why ico ads are banned. I think they do not want any fraud about ico. and intends to protect consumers in social media, the number of ico is a lot of scam, give a lot of money lost a lot of people, because it makes google, facebook and twitter prohibit advertising ico scam

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
redwings17x

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:09:07 PM

That's a shame.. I could see why, due to spammy marketing.
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:12:43 PM

Yes, now a lot of different kinds of prohibitions are created in order simply to discourage investors from investing in crypto-currencies, and in general for people, so that people simply do not invest their money anywhere.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: