Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:25:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Xbox ONE - Day One Available 11/22!!  (Read 1438 times)
terrapinflyer (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 07:52:54 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2013, 10:15:54 PM by terrapinflyer

I have two pre-orders  xbox one day one releases that I would like to trade for BTC. At midnight I will be receiving the units. I will ship day of from NorCal and encourage an escrow service to handle the deal. I will entertain any reasonable offers via PM. I can also show proof of purchase with a photo of recites and the units. I would also entertain interesting trades.  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
terrapinflyer (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 07:41:52 PM

*Bump*  Grin
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 11:03:08 PM

Why would someone pre-order from you?

terrapinflyer (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 12:04:15 AM

Because pre orders are sold out or because someone wants to pay in BTC or trade. Pretty simple really.
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 01:20:52 PM

How much for it?
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 01:26:35 PM

Because pre orders are sold out or because someone wants to pay in BTC or trade. Pretty simple really.
That's what I was asking, really.  Are pre-orders sold out?

terrapinflyer (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 05:18:11 PM

That's what I was asking, really.  Are pre-orders sold out?
Yes, they have been for quite some time as far as i know. They are selling for about $650 on ebay.
rampalija

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 05:23:41 PM

nice price, i wish you luck

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 05:28:56 PM

I have two pre-orders for the xbox one day one release that I would like to trade for BTC. I will ship day of release from NorCal and encourage an escrow service to handle the deal. I will entertain any reasonable offers via PM. I can also show proof of purchase with a photo of recites. I would also entertain interesting trades.  Cool

Try putting it on BitMit with escrow.  Easier for people to trust you that way.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
rampalija

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 05:31:42 PM

I have two pre-orders for the xbox one day one release that I would like to trade for BTC. I will ship day of release from NorCal and encourage an escrow service to handle the deal. I will entertain any reasonable offers via PM. I can also show proof of purchase with a photo of recites. I would also entertain interesting trades.  Cool

Try putting it on BitMit with escrow.  Easier for people to trust you that way.

i agree with that

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 08:32:49 PM

How many days does pre-order come before it's in the stores?
If it's the same day, why don't we just buy from stores???
pontiacg5

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 08:34:58 PM

If pre-orders are sold out, than it's likely that there won't be many unreserved consoles on the shelf for some time.

Pretty common thing, can't believe you haven't heard of it. Was that way with the 360, wii, and the PS3 I think.

Please DO NOT send me private messages asking for help setting up GPU miners. I will not respond!!!
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 08:46:34 PM

If pre-orders are sold out, than it's likely that there won't be many unreserved consoles on the shelf for some time.

Pretty common thing, can't believe you haven't heard of it. Was that way with the 360, wii, and the PS3 I think.

Hm, well I never actually bought the console the day it came out.  Would that be for all stores?
Besides, I could wait a few days, I wouldn't pay extra for that :p
pontiacg5

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 08:53:55 PM

Hm, well I never actually bought the console the day it came out.  Would that be for all stores?

Some people will, kinda like ASIC hardware but without all the ROI babble.

And you might still be able to find one in stock somewhere, but I'd say you'd have a hard time with it. Could take a while to restock or resupply too, but that's why pre-orders sell for more than the hardware cost.

Please DO NOT send me private messages asking for help setting up GPU miners. I will not respond!!!
einee

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 08:57:15 PM

well,

i thing that it is good thing to wait not because of money but because of OS/firmware bugs..
pontiacg5

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 09:09:43 PM

well,

i thing that it is good thing to wait not because of money but because of OS/firmware bugs..

This is xbox, you mean hardware bugs.

Buy a PC, and mine with it on your downtime. Play games with real graphics. Screw this console garbage.

rampalija

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 09:11:05 PM

well,

Buy a PC, and mine with it on your downtime. Play games with real graphics. Screw this console garbage.

Grin agree

terrapinflyer (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 01:55:21 AM

well,

Grin agree

Thanks for your input on this sale.
Next time would you please have a discussion about your personal preferences on video game platforms would you please do it in the appropriate thread or even just someplace not the marketplace? I hear the Off-Topic section is a great place to start. Im not even sure why you are in this thread if you have no intention on buying an Xbox.
Im not trying to make some crazy profit on this I would simply like to trade the systems for BTC.
I know when Nintendo Wii was released it was almost impossible to find for months, parents where freaking out about x-mas and what not.
If I don't sell them here Ill just give one to my bother and play the other one  Wink
rampalija

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 10:13:51 PM

well,

Grin agree

Next time would you please have a discussion about your personal preferences on video game platforms would you please do it in the appropriate thread or even just someplace not the marketplace? I hear the Off-Topic section is a great place to start. Im not even sure why you are in this thread if you have no intention on buying an Xbox.
Im not trying to make some crazy profit on this I would simply like to trade the systems for BTC.
I know when Nintendo Wii was released it was almost impossible to find for months, parents where freaking out about x-mas and what not.
If I don't sell them here Ill just give one to my bother and play the other one  Wink

than go and suprise you brother. Smile on brothers face is worth 100 BTCs

terrapinflyer (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 01:24:36 AM

well,

Grin agree

than go and suprise you brother. Smile on brothers face is worth 100 BTCs

WOW!
You just cant help yourself when it comes to posting one sentence nonsense in other peoples threads. 350 posts of one line crap or copied pictures form google. Way to go! Roll Eyes
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: