Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:21:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best way to manage free money  (Read 1961 times)
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:50:17 PM

You should invest in cryptocurrencies. It will be profitable. Nowadays Bitcoin's price is low. And it is the best time to invest here and get enough profit from it in future.

Getting involved in cryptocurrencies requires a heart of steel because we know volatility is one of the reasons we can gain or loss a profit in just a short period of time. Also, it is much better to invest assets in longer term because crypto will surely increased as the time goes by.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boled (OP)

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:52:55 PM

I just suggest, don't put your money in the bank. You waste your money there and there are some fees unlike if you buy altcoins, your money will still be profitable in the future.
but we still have to do that, because every day we need for transactions various life needs. and I think the deposit interest in our country of 5.8% per month is very large, without having to do anything. we both know that crypto in our country is still illegal to use as a means of payment.

You should invest in cryptocurrencies. It will be profitable. Nowadays Bitcoin's price is low. And it is the best time to invest here and get enough profit from it in future.
I've bought a bit, 1 btc and some legend crypto, and now I trade in lending market. I still expect BTC to drop below $ 5000, so I can buy more for long-term investment.
terlesbogli

Activity: 155
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:05:04 PM

Basically investing is all about setting up financial goals and making financial plans based on those goals. Your question is very broad and you need to break this down further. There are many financial products on the market and their suitability have to be gauzed from your unique financial goals. You can do the following exercise:
List out your financial goals like how much you require after how many years/ months to get to that goal. Then you need to put inflation figures on to this, this will give you exact figure how much do you want.
This will be the basis of your further financial plan and subsequent selection of financial products.
sharnel18

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:40:11 PM

I feel unable to do daily trading in market bitcoin / cryptocurrency, I want to invest my money. please give me advise on what you think is good about:

1. bank deposits
2. Lending cryptocurrency
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

your response will be very useful for me, and maybe some visitors who read this thread. and thank you for your comments.

All of the above mention ways are good to manage your money,but depends on how you regrow of it with a good  profit,i''ll do rules to invest into other business for which is more profitable.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:42:53 PM

My own opinion on how to manage money not just free money from the list you gave :

1. bank deposits: The interest rate banks gives is not enticing to small, so I will rather not save my money in the bank with the aim of making interest
2. lending cryptocurrency: Lending through exchanges is safer and nearly risk free as the borrower must maintain a certain % of collateral
3. Mining : Mining is too expensive . Best to join a mining pool if you must mine thought buying your coins  is faster,  easier and cheaper
4. gold assets: Not a bad investment but am afraid of being robbed and gold stolen
5. property: Good investment
6. other ideas - I will rather invest in bitcoin and HOLD . Am sure of a very good profit over time
thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:57:18 PM

Maybe i will deposit some of my money in the so that i will have something to use when im old enough im not after how much is the interest i save to avoid spending on nothing important then i want to put up a business a computer shop because its in the trend and i want also to invest in crypto.
RedUnicorn

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:07:48 PM

Best option would be split money in portions On Gold , Long term holds and leave some change for daytrading as hobby that keeps you bussy and allows you to look for news about markets and coins.
If you have a decent bank invest 40% stock shares like Gold Silver  or anything else that continuesly brings you profit most of the time. Then You could give Long term holds 30-40%~ Split it around few coins dont go just mainstream i.e. eth btc ltc im not saying these are bad coins they are superb but becouse of its already huge mrkt cap you wont make it 3x-5x anytime soon. You could look for a growing project to invest long term I.E. ICX , EOS or even look for ICO projects. And keep some change 10-20% of your stack for daytrading spliting it even more so you get used to it and gain more experience with time this way the losses you may get won't feel as much as painfull as they may.
Trading is a must even when you fail at it. Right now looks like a decent time to pick some long term holds from alts as they are heavily discounted Smiley
Good Luck.
Martinkuhn

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:14:50 PM

Diversify your investments.

If you already have some kept away for a rainy day and these are really your free money, then at this moment, I would propose investing into crypto and equities.

Gold will not see much returns for the next few years, esp with bitcoin competing to be another storage of value.

Property is dependent on your location. If you have a good location and can get at least a 4% yield, then go for it. But at 4%, equities may be a better bet.

Forget about mining.. it takes too long to ROI. Might as well just buy the crypto outright. And you can buy POS coins like NEO which can give you higher rewards versus mining...

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:49:18 PM

Investement is good for manage free money or we can join bounty campaign, and we also can put money in the bank so we cant spend money for nothing.
But is all deppend of you. Which for you is best way.
In bitcoin you will get a lot of campaigns which will give you free money without investing anything. You only will have to manage you time for it, at the sometime you can buy and invest, there are a lot of campaign the best one for free income is the signature campaign and bounty campaign, joining special media campaign is also the best way get free money, if you have skills and knowledge so you can earn huge profit in bitcoin forum, so use your knowledge and earn free money.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:54:46 PM

That's true, Investing in cryptocurrencies is a good investment to make a huge profit in the future as bitcoin price now is too low. I am sure if anyone will invest in the right crypto now, he will be a millionaire after months or maybe a few years, As bitcoin price will increase again, so a lot of crypto will follow bitcoin and gain more potential. So the best thing to do now is to search about ICO projects and investing in good ones which you feel that the project will succeed.
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 10:08:29 PM

right now I see only the advantages of Mining and the property business...
gold, deposits, very little profit, do not get the wrong move, because the chance rarely comes twice...

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:09:44 PM

I will take a cue from a decision someone on this platform took and that is investing in the bitcoin till December this year! I believe you also do your due diligence too and get some altcoins added to your portfolio and hodl till this year's end too.
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:11:33 PM

the prices of cryptos are very low now and so many people are not demanding them by making the prices to stay low, so if you are going to invest I would suggest crypto coins because in a slightest rise people would join the craze once again.
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:12:39 PM

The best way to manage free money out of the cryptocurrency are depositing in a bank for securing the capital they invested and then investing some of the money to a real states property as becoming a passive income every month. I will not consider to invest in some ICO or coin as of this time because the value in market is deeply correction.
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:27:08 PM

I feel unable to do daily trading in market bitcoin / cryptocurrency, I want to invest my money. please give me advise on what you think is good about:

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

your response will be very useful for me, and maybe some visitors who read this thread. and thank you for your comments.

Yes. It is hard right now to do daily trading because prices now change in very sudden. And if you want to avoid losing more money, you have to be careful. But then, I would still suggest buying Bitcoin whenever it dips at $6,000 level. Because that will always be a good price.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:31:19 PM

I’d prefer investing in properties or buying properties because at least that is an assurance if ever you come to a point wherein you are done with cryptocurrencies at the least you still have properties you own and when there are emergencies and you need to sell them, its value increments too as years go by.
Vness10

Activity: 372
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:45:53 PM

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

To manage the money of course you need to divide it into savings,expenses everday and to your investments. Most of the people they not think what will happen in the future so they give it all their money to investment I think if you invest you need to save your money the you earn to your investments so you could buy you want someday. Managing your money is not hard it's up to people how they do it.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
Apex Investments

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:51:14 PM

The best answer depends on what your investment goals are.  Do you plan on needing the money soon or is this a long term investment?  If you already have money in savings, there's no point in putting more in since the return is basically zero.  

If you do not wish to invest in crypto the other options are out since they are all plays on the crypto market.  

Property is good but you need to distinguish between single family, multi-family, etc.  Multi-family investments (i.e. Apartments) are great because they allow you to make income as well as have your tenants pay off mortgage.  The investment amounts needed are larger than other investments and typically require you to get a loan for the remainder.  

You can also see about becoming a 'private lender' in this space as well.  This will allow you to partner with a local investor needing funds which will allow you to leverage their experience and connections.  

Typically, the return is 8-10% but you can specify what return you are willing to accept.  As with all investments, you need to research the property and investor to see if you feel comfortable with making the investment.  
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:52:01 PM

Cryptocurrency investment is the best idea you can put your money on. And it's timely that they are down and that means you can invest on them by volume and just wait for the better time it will go up again.

Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 11:05:12 PM

I would prefer into cryptocurrency. besides you in using it. You can also freely adjust the movement of sale or purchase in any price that makes it possible to earn profits. and for the long term crypto is very good because the price if the coin you invested at least coin the top 5 market chart is very possible to continue to increase the number in usd it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: