Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:53:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best way to manage free money  (Read 1960 times)
Kriptomen_51

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:37:29 PM

Personally, I do not trust until the end of the cryptocurrency with all the pros and cons and
therefore try to withdraw funds and use them in more reliable projects, where, in case of failure,
you can return the invested money. At the same time, the type of cryptocurrency earnings is very
attractive.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jikalau

Activity: 241

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:01:03 PM

the best way to manage free money is to invest. because by investing money will multiply many times. if it has been many times I will open a private business in this way my economic condition will improve and I will not worry anymore if the crypto world is not running because I already have a real business.
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:11:36 PM

What is the management of money? I personally think, can be divided into three steps, one is to analyze the income and expenditure, the second is to learn to spend, the third is to understand the investment.

I suggest you check with local agents about the mutual fund policies available in your area. They are also governed by the government and therefore you will have that trust factor.
There is only one adviser, that mutual fund policy is subject to market risk and you can also lose money if luck does not benefit you.
I do not know if you've heard of a mutual fund scheme provided by an Asset Management Company. They invest some of your income in equity and other parts of debt and give you a return of almost 20-30%.
multimix

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:25:23 PM

Simply depositing extra money in bank, which is a safe place no doubt, but is not a very fruitfull way of utilising the money. Having it invested somehwere puts that money into work and helps earn more money out of it. Thats a good thing to do rather then just keeping it in bank.
nicpaig

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:57:31 PM

Best way is the invest in the crypto currency like BTC i guaranty it
For me I will save for the half of it for my personal and emergency needs and the other half was plannable to invest crypto currency.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:44:32 PM

I feel unable to do daily trading in market bitcoin / cryptocurrency, I want to invest my money. please give me advise on what you think is good about:
1. bank deposits
2. Lending cryptocurrency
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

your response will be very useful for me, and maybe some visitors who read this thread. and thank you for your comments.

A. Bank Deposits
1.tprabash | 2.Pancheng | 3.Paul23 | 4.ice18 | 5.Fuhre | 6.fiulpro | 7.AnisahSiti | 8.stomachgrowls | 9...

B. Crypto
1.GoldenLad | 2.lvincent | 3.zhekinsp | 4.aoihs00 | 5.Alalex | 6.wantjokull | 7.iram1011 | 8.Nhor1011 | 9.ballerin and giroud | 10.arpon11 | 11.   Kakmakr | 12.breathlessz | 13.Rena5 | 14.Mehedi72 | 15.boboking | 16.Gotomoon | 17.fiulpro | 18.Xardasim | 19.Mometaskers | 20.   TTITA | 21.BitDane | 22.vv181 | 23.leonair | 24.Ultegra134 | 25.LodisMcguire | 26.stomachgrowls | 27.Nfp | 28.0t3p0t | 29.poliy1219 | 30.selawase | 31.Biscutard | 32.tricky boy | 33.iv4n | 34.sparg | 35.BossMacko | 36.aso118 | 37.investgeek | 38.MakeMoneyBtc | 39...

C.Mining
1.zhekinsp | 2.supermine | 3.kimochidesh | 4.iMark | 5.manismanja...

D. Gold
1.bgaf | 2.aoihs00 | 3.jamids | 4.kyucryp | 5...

E. Property
1.bgaf | 2.lvincent | 3.jamids | 4.Falmera | 5.bering | 6.riqirdh | 7.breathlessz | 8.martychubbs | 9.TomUyamot | 10.supermine | 11.Nerman | 12.Stug | 13.Hadji | 14.LodisMcguire | 15.kyucryp | 16.iMark | 17.poliy1219 | 18.carter34 | 19.BossMacko | 20 ...

F. Others
1.richjohn: mutual fund schemes (#8).
2.AnisahSiti: ICO Investment (#9)
3.DJCanh: Buy a franchise and make money (#14)
4.Paul23: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3198600.msg33191001#msg33191001
5.Nuex: try to move in the field of commerce (#27)
6.zenrol28: Try entering food industry (#48)
7.floresjonathan123: Mutual Funds
8. ....

please dont quote, because this is too long.
Investing in some property is also a good way to invest and specially if you are going to invest in land it has high demand and the value of this is increase in every year then in the same time you should invest in crypto currency like buying a coin then hold it for a long term.
fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:15:37 AM

I suggest you check with local agents about the mutual fund policies available in your area. They are also governed by the government and therefore you will have that trust factor.
There is only one adviser, that mutual fund policy is subject to market risk and you can also lose money if luck does not benefit you.
I do not know if you've heard of a mutual fund scheme provided by an Asset Management Company. They invest some of your income in equity and other parts of debt and give you a return of almost 20-30%.

I do not like the idea of handing everything over for someone else to do their investing. These kind of people want success in their investing but really doesn't want any part of it.

Now, it is not bad to have a team around you to do the work. In fact, it's fantastic to build a wealth team!

But there is a huge difference between handing everything over with no further involvement versus understanding the type of investing being done and letting the systems manage the team members so less involvement is required.

I find that these  people  grow dissatisfied with the results they get and look for something else to help them reach their goals.
boled (OP)

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:08:50 AM

Have you ever thought to try to invest everything on ICO? I think it is much more promising. Perhaps many people have doubts with this because the risk of the scam is very high, but the results are great.
yes, I've tried investment in ICO project, I can't tell you much, it's actually great to have the ability to choose which projects are good and profitable, and to determine this we have to learn many things, whitepapers, team members, products, communities.

Investing in some property is also a good way to invest and specially if you are going to invest in land it has high demand and the value of this is increase in every year then in the same time you should invest in crypto currency like buying a coin then hold it for a long term.
If you'd like to invest on cryptocurrency, i should prefer you to invest with bitcoin and ethereum. This two different types of cryptocurrency i think is the most trusted and having a great potential to create a higher value in the future.
Crypto currency BTC is one of the most popular means of making money. People work online through this, making money free.
Thank you for the advice. I've done this in Bitcoin and some other old coins, ethereum, doge, litecoin, maid, str, xrp. just waiting for the next few years for us to sell. I believe in Bitcoin.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:34:32 AM

I am surprised that no one mentioned about private placements. The private placement market offers investors the opportunity to invest in securities of privately owned growth companies that may later become publicly listed, and as a result possibly experience dramatically increased share prices. Where private companies are not meant to go public but may still engage in a private placement, such as in the case of certain real estate developments, the investor buys a share in the project that he/she later receives back at the time of completed project sale, together with a percentage of the project profits.
I think it is not very hard to make wise decision in crypto currency as everyone know that crypto investment is good to make your money high, if you are real investor then it will not hard for you to take risk, as much risk you will take today then tomorrow you will not be worry about rainy day as you will have to save something against rainy day.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:47:28 PM

For me I will save for the half of it for my personal and emergency needs and the other half was plannable to invest crypto currency.

The problem with free money is that we don't consider it in the same level as the money we worked hard for. Since it's free, it's easy for us to spend it in unnecessary expenses. I think we have to realize that money is money regardless of how we got it. Then we'd be able to manage it responsibly.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
bakekang008

Activity: 171

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:28:03 PM

For me the best way to manage your money us save to the the trusted bank. Limit to spending money because now a days its so hard to find money and keep it to your wallet. Be wised to spend your money.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
vaughn125

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:20:25 PM

I do not like the idea of handing everything over for someone else to do their investing. These kind of people want success in their investing but really doesn't want any part of it.

Now, it is not bad to have a team around you to do the work. In fact, it's fantastic to build a wealth team!

But there is a huge difference between handing everything over with no further involvement versus understanding the type of investing being done and letting the systems manage the team members so less involvement is required.

I find that these  people  grow dissatisfied with the results they get and look for something else to help them reach their goals.

Yup, you are absolutely right. I have friends that has experienced this and two of them were really unlucky because without them knowing it, they were being tricked or taken advantage of the people they trusted with their money because these people they trusted gave them only half and on some occasions less than half of what their profits should be just because they were too lazy to do background check on these guys. This has happened to them for a long time because they do not understand what they put their money into. It is sad but I think they deserved it, at least now they learned and are thinking more than twice before trusting and making their own research about their investments.
Denifriska

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:23:05 PM

If I were, I would double the money by investing it into gold or property like home and land. If you are pretty sure and brani, try to buy stock, bitcoin or other things.
malibogako2018

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:30:29 PM

Mining Bitcoin is Good and profitable but this season of bitcoin is too risky you have bit profit by mining nowadays i suggest that if you have money try to invest it in small business that you might think give you a daily profit. Investing in crypto is always don't have guarantee of turning back.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:48:16 PM

I feel unable to do daily trading in market bitcoin / cryptocurrency, I want to invest my money. please give me advise on what you think is good about:
1. bank deposits
2. Lending cryptocurrency
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

your response will be very useful for me, and maybe some visitors who read this thread. and thank you for your comments.

A. Bank Deposits
1.tprabash | 2.Pancheng | 3.Paul23 | 4.ice18 | 5.Fuhre | 6.fiulpro | 7.AnisahSiti | 8.stomachgrowls | 9...

B. Crypto
1.GoldenLad | 2.lvincent | 3.zhekinsp | 4.aoihs00 | 5.Alalex | 6.wantjokull | 7.iram1011 | 8.Nhor1011 | 9.ballerin and giroud | 10.arpon11 | 11.   Kakmakr | 12.breathlessz | 13.Rena5 | 14.Mehedi72 | 15.boboking | 16.Gotomoon | 17.fiulpro | 18.Xardasim | 19.Mometaskers | 20.   TTITA | 21.BitDane | 22.vv181 | 23.leonair | 24.Ultegra134 | 25.LodisMcguire | 26.stomachgrowls | 27.Nfp | 28.0t3p0t | 29.poliy1219 | 30.selawase | 31.Biscutard | 32.tricky boy | 33.iv4n | 34.sparg | 35.BossMacko | 36.aso118 | 37.investgeek | 38.MakeMoneyBtc | 39...

C.Mining
1.zhekinsp | 2.supermine | 3.kimochidesh | 4.iMark | 5.manismanja...

D. Gold
1.bgaf | 2.aoihs00 | 3.jamids | 4.kyucryp | 5...

E. Property
1.bgaf | 2.lvincent | 3.jamids | 4.Falmera | 5.bering | 6.riqirdh | 7.breathlessz | 8.martychubbs | 9.TomUyamot | 10.supermine | 11.Nerman | 12.Stug | 13.Hadji | 14.LodisMcguire | 15.kyucryp | 16.iMark | 17.poliy1219 | 18.carter34 | 19.BossMacko | 20 ...

F. Others
1.richjohn: mutual fund schemes (#8).
2.AnisahSiti: ICO Investment (#9)
3.DJCanh: Buy a franchise and make money (#14)
4.Paul23: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3198600.msg33191001#msg33191001
5.Nuex: try to move in the field of commerce (#27)
6.zenrol28: Try entering food industry (#48)
7.floresjonathan123: Mutual Funds
8. ....

please dont quote, because this is too long.

If you have a difficult time to do daily trading then you should try to buy a good coin and try to hold it for a long time.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:15:13 PM

Mining Bitcoin is Good and profitable but this season of bitcoin is too risky you have bit profit by mining nowadays i suggest that if you have money try to invest it in small business that you might think give you a daily profit. Investing in crypto is always don't have guarantee of turning back.
The best way to manage free money is to make an investment, it could be here in cryptocurrency or in stock market, but for me I would choose to have 80% crypto and 20% in stock market or in a lending company or in a real estate, prioritize bitcoin and some top coins to invest as they are more profitable.
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:28:53 PM

Already year I've been investing in cryptocurrency and I consider this to be the best way to manage my money. And as for mining, I think that now it is profitable only in large volumes.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:02:39 PM

If I were you I would sit for a couple of months to analyze all currencies, put 40% into the crypto-currencies, the rest part of the deposit would be invested in a real low-risk business.
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:12:36 PM

Lending cryptos can be a good option out of the list
thanks. right now I am trying to learn this. and compare the risks

can you tell me, what kind of invest can I do with BTC? honestly want to have a lot of BTC, but I see BTC price is too expensive for me. but I will consider it if it finds a good way to be able to earn profits with little risk.

I would prefer cryptocurrency since prices are low at the moment but if you have that much money then i would suggest to divert some of your funds to other investments. For me gold and property would be at the top of my list other than crypto that is.
for some people may not be too much, about $ 50 000. but for me this is a lot, but free. I get from bounty ICO for almost 1 year, I'm interested in property, but I have not understood the legality of ownership, and how to sell and buy it, it's not as easy as buying ice cream. and it does not seem to be easy to resell it when I suddenly need a lot of money. but thanks.

Bank deposit and lending will be only good if you have a small amount to place because the growth is very slow and there is only a small amount of increase on your investment while investing on cryptocurrency will give you a huge amount of profit in the market if you really know how to trade well.
dev9t9ok

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:23:58 PM

Gold is the best asset for a long time investment and I hope you mean real gold (not cfd, futures, gold deposit and so on).
Gold grows and does not disappear anywhere but there are a lot of difficulties with real gold so not so much people invest in gold.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: