Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:24:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be a newbie trader. I avoided losing money. how?  (Read 2440 times)
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:40:14 AM

This method might have been worked for you but I dont really believe in the technical analysis! The crypto is already making its way with the fundamentals and nothing else. The fundamentals are crypto movements based on the worlds news, there different updates and much more to count on and thats why I think it depends more over it rather than the technical analysis. Lets agree on one thing that technical analysis itself changes according to the fundamental. I dont even understand what the Bollinger is but I do make the perfect trades all the time.
Technical analysis still works perfectly well as long as you know what you are doing and you do not rely on it so much to the point where you would not be utilizing your stop loss in any way. It is a market, nothing is predictable, but these analyses are there to guide you into the right direction and I must say as far as I am concerned, you cannot do without them unless you want to screw up so badly in your trade. He has mentioned some very good indicators which I myself have been using and at least 70% of the time, I usually end up getting it right.

All prediction of price action by use technical analysis is never always accurate, so we should be have risk management if the prediction wrong and the price going down. To avoid loss from wrong analysis is always use stop loss, because once we not use it and incase the price crash we will difficult to recover that loss and also should be waiting long to recover it.
No one said it should be accurate as technical analysis are not there to predict the future of the market for you, they are just there to guide you in the decision you want to make at any point in the market. That is what a lot of people fail to realize. Professional traders will not be making use of stop losses if technical analysis works all through. Also, only a trader who is ready to get burned will be expecting a 100% successful trade. You cannot be one step ahead of the market; you just have to find a way to blend with the trend with the help of these indicators.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:13:02 PM

For a beginner, you can give such advice - start with a very small amount and within a month do not add anything to your deposit, if you can increase your deposit then you can think about increasing the amount, but not much.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:43:33 AM

To get good profit and to avoided losing money in crypto we should learn different thing in trading, not only technical analysis but also learn about risk management and trading plan. Many trader did not use stop loss in crypto trading and finally many of them loss more than 50%, even any trader loss up to 90%. We have to use stop loss because price of crypto very high volatility.

emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:13:42 AM

No one can avoid loss in trading. That is the risk we should accept before we decided to get involved in this type of business. If there is a way to avoid such losses, sure everyone will make it as their only thing to get money. Profit and lose are two common things in trading.

Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:34:08 AM

No one can avoid loss in trading. That is the risk we should accept before we decided to get involved in this type of business. If there is a way to avoid such losses, sure everyone will make it as their only thing to get money. Profit and lose are two common things in trading.
yes you are right, what all of us do must have a risk, the small amount of risk depends on how you react. of course the loss will not come for people who are patient and thorough and are good at finding opportunities in trading. but not everyone will continue to profit, there will be a loss.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:41:29 AM

Technically what you are saying are all part of Technical analysis which, also 2 out of 3 things you said are not even advisable to be used for newbies only RSI is applicable to newbies and that won't even be helpful without Volume as an indicator. For a newbie trader to succeed they must learn the basics, just like what I said Volume as an indicator is one of the easiest way on to know where the prices are going. I really don't  think that other indicators will work without first identifying if the volume is back it up or not.
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:49:29 AM

When you are a newbie you can refer to something on tradingview.com
1.Technical:

RSI (Relative Strength Index) (14): RSI <30, oversold => should buy. RSI> 70 - overbought, you should not buy at this time.
Fibonacci: There are Support and Resist. When prices hit the S, P, R levels, the price will rebound, so You pay attention around S, P, R levels.
You should buy (support) and sell (resist) around these areas.

2.Chart:
The result is Bollinger Bands.
You can refer to the Bollinger Bands here: http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:technical_indicators:bollinger_bands

These are just some of the simplest indicators for beginners to trade as they are to have safe levels, avoid losing money.
I am also a newbie sharing knowledge so expect people to help. Thank you for reading  Kiss Kiss

If you have any grasp of indicators and charts at all you're not entirely a newbie. But even people without this can avoid losses by making smart decisions and avoiding greed. The most important thing in all trading is patience and a clear, rational thought process, that's the same if you're an expert or a completely new trader.

josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:03:52 AM

There is no such thing as perfect trade and while technical analysis is helpful, I agree that its not the ultimate factor determining market prices. At this time, following the news might be effective but it won't always be the case.
Gastotade

Activity: 545

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:09:59 PM

There is no such thing as perfect trade and while technical analysis is helpful, I agree that its not the ultimate factor determining market prices. At this time, following the news might be effective but it won't always be the case.
It will not earn big but can have a great effect on trading if we get updated on every news and every ideas that we can get in many sources we can get.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:42:55 PM

I don't up know for old altcoins I starting for new ico project that good to invest and putting money from it and soon it will a good profit for me.
izza123

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:39:46 PM

Excellent information. You very well explained it. I, in turn, advise you to use in addition to technical analysis and fundamental. In a pair, these two analyses give a good result. I support in the desire to develop and constantly learn.
dzhan

Activity: 743

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:48:54 PM

It is essential that you spend some time firstly learning more about trading cryptocurrencies, and getting good knowledge about its skills. This field isn't totally safe, and it is involving a high level of risk, especially if you can't choose the right coins, or you can't analyze the market and the charts.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:28:27 PM

This is a highly conservative approach and very few times that is possible to buy a coin which is great if you want to buy something that will definitely go up but there are two problems with it. You will not make a lot of money with it since there are very few chances to make money and actually buy something that hits all of this, meaning low returns on your investment.

Second one is no matter how amazing indicator you find there could be something that breaks all of that and actually drop it further and all of your math would be for nothing since when something that is good to buy at 99 could drop to 85 and suddenly become not good to buy. I would definitely suggest checking these before buying anything but I would definitely relax the numbers and the system a bit to include more chances.
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:32:33 PM

This is a highly conservative approach and very few times that is possible to buy a coin which is great if you want to buy something that will definitely go up but there are two problems with it. You will not make a lot of money with it since there are very few chances to make money and actually buy something that hits all of this, meaning low returns on your investment.

Second one is no matter how amazing indicator you find there could be something that breaks all of that and actually drop it further and all of your math would be for nothing since when something that is good to buy at 99 could drop to 85 and suddenly become not good to buy. I would definitely suggest checking these before buying anything but I would definitely relax the numbers and the system a bit to include more chances.

Anyone using set rules will almost certainly make a loss in the long-run. You have to use a combination between technical and fundamental analysis at all times to be truly successful. For example a huge number of coins would've filled these criteria in around March of this year but that would not have made it a good buy given the overall trend of the market and the fear that was still present. It's always easier to say that in hindsight but there were many signs of a bubble having burst at that time and potential dark times to follow.

Coolman4

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:25:56 PM

when i was new to trading even i used lot of indicators i did lose money , now i have learn price action i am making profits indicators are according to me learn to read chart and action going on spend time with chart eventually you will understand whats going on
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:15:44 PM

when i was new to trading even i used lot of indicators i did lose money , now i have learn price action i am making profits indicators are according to me learn to read chart and action going on spend time with chart eventually you will understand whats going on
Indeed you will have to keep your eyes open especially when you are new at trading, never panic and have patience. If you are new at very first you will have to gain knowledge and then after than you should know the proper way of buying , I think buy at red hold and then trade at green is best, I like reading the most so that’s why I always ready to learn from several ways.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:25:28 PM

It is essential that you spend some time firstly learning more about trading cryptocurrencies, and getting good knowledge about its skills. This field isn't totally safe, and it is involving a high level of risk, especially if you can't choose the right coins, or you can't analyze the market and the charts.
Just learning won't help from the internet or other sources won't help. You will need to enter the market and gather some experience too, be it from losing everything. I am not saying that you should be investing huge amount as a beginner, but invest at least a little amount so that you can learn from your mistakes if you make any.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:39:58 PM

Just learning won't help from the internet or other sources won't help. You will need to enter the market and gather some experience too, be it from losing everything. I am not saying that you should be investing huge amount as a beginner, but invest at least a little amount so that you can learn from your mistakes if you make any.
Reading up informations wont really be that enough until you experience or do really make yourself try on how the market works or investment.Informations on net will be helpful or any other informations you gathered and learned up but I agree on what you have said that it would really be much better to experience on how it works because you wont  really ever learn completely if you do lack on this.
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:47:21 PM

When you are a newbie you can refer to something on tradingview.com
1.Technical:

RSI (Relative Strength Index) (14): RSI <30, oversold => should buy. RSI> 70 - overbought, you should not buy at this time.
Fibonacci: There are Support and Resist. When prices hit the S, P, R levels, the price will rebound, so You pay attention around S, P, R levels.
You should buy (support) and sell (resist) around these areas.

2.Chart:
The result is Bollinger Bands.
You can refer to the Bollinger Bands here: http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:technical_indicators:bollinger_bands

These are just some of the simplest indicators for beginners to trade as they are to have safe levels, avoid losing money.
I am also a newbie sharing knowledge so expect people to help. Thank you for reading  Kiss Kiss
Agree, this is quiet simple to learn and understanding indicators, however many of those people who get in market don't know even this!
And, of course, they're loosing money. It's not good or bad, because somebody lose, somebody earn. Market is a zero-sum game. Even negative, considering fees, comissions etc.
Personally to the author - respect.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:26:36 PM

The technical aspect of cryptocurrency trading can not be ignored or underestimated,  it is good to learn how to interpret and forecast trading trend! It is a very useful skill every trader should have!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: