Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:46:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin still dropping?  (Read 463 times)
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:16:10 PM

I think confusions of Governments in terms of regulations. Different ICOs have also failed to maintain their popularity. Besides, ban on crypto from china, restrictions from Korea on Bitcoin played as catalyst, I think.

I think that if China government when they turn ICOs and crytpo exchanges closed, did not effect that bitcoin price too much, i think a temporary panic was there, so Korea  contribution is nothing as compare to China therefore i do not think that it will effect the bitcoin price too much, in fact in current time a lot of negative news are there, which are making the investors a little more cautious  and investing their money in bitcoin with intense care, therefore the demand of bitcoin is low and the price is also dumping a little but hope very soon the condition will come to normal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:01:56 PM

Hello good day!
I'm still confused about the value of bitcoin now.
Why still dropping rapidly?
Do you have any idea what is the main reason?
And what to-do? to unraveled this propositions.

Your opinions is highly appreciated .
It seems this is going to be the question we are going to be having for days now as bitcoin keeps showing itself like it is about to hit the ground floor the more. I see no reason why anyone who is long should be bothered though since this is something normal with the market.

The market has a great future and I believe that is what everyone should be seeing now and what is happening in the market is because the big guys do not want to buy at the top and they are trying their best to shed off weak hands knowing there is a great future for the market and would rather be holding a strong position. You should be buying more as it goes lower if I were you.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:40:51 AM

Topic: why all coins are dropping? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2770715.0
Topic: Bitcoin value is getting worst https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3235392.0
Topic: 2018 Cryptocurrency Crash (Elliott Wave) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2711461.0
I guess we will have a lot of reference for the future to revert back to once the market recovers lol. It is normal to get questions like this from newbie investors when the market is behaving this way, so I am not really surprised. Confusion is a normal thing that would happen for those who did not take their time to understand the market or their area of investment before deciding to get in. This is a volatile market, but volatility does not make it doomed like some are saying, and if anyone wants to panic, then they really should not be investing long term.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: