Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:47:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FS: Vinyl "Stop The Fed (฿) Use Bitcoin" Automotive Window Decals  (Read 1956 times)
casascius (OP)
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1136

The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2011, 09:46:40 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2011, 11:35:01 PM by casascius

Ships promptly.  Single color, white weather-resistant outdoor quality vinyl.  Other colors may be available, just ask.

"stop the fed": choose: above the coin flat, above the coin round, on the coin, or omit
"use bitcoin": choose: below the coin flat, below the coin round, on the coin, or omit

14" W x 14-19" H (bitcoin logo is 14 inch diameter, total height depends on text choices)... 35 BTC + ship
Shipping within USA is 6 BTC by USPS Priority Mail, regardless of quantity.  These come "rolled up".

7" W x 7-10" H or any smaller size of your choice... 18 BTC, or 40 BTC for four.  Fits in a letter envelope, letter mailing included.

Vinyl decal is 100% removable, but not reusable once removed.

leah@mixedmangos.com

Edit to note: These are actual vinyl cutouts.  The black areas represent where there's vinyl, and the white area there is nothing.  These come attached to an applicator page...you stick it on the glass, and then peel the applicator page away.

Companies claiming they got hacked and lost your coins sounds like fraud so perfect it could be called fashionable.  I never believe them.  If I ever experience the misfortune of a real intrusion, I declare I have been honest about the way I have managed the keys in Casascius Coins.  I maintain no ability to recover or reproduce the keys, not even under limitless duress or total intrusion.  Remember that trusting strangers with your coins without any recourse is, as a matter of principle, not a best practice.  Don't keep coins online. Use paper or hardware wallets instead.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dingus

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2011, 08:59:47 PM

Anyway you could make a spray paint stencil for....unconventional.... advertising means?

ding·us/ˈdiNGgəs/
Noun: Used to refer to something whose name the speaker cannot remember, is unsure of, or is humorously or euphemistically omitting
ribuck
Donator

Activity: 826
Merit: 1039

View Profile
February 07, 2011, 09:02:52 PM

Anyway you could make a spray paint stencil for....unconventional.... advertising means?

You can always skip the spray paint and use the stencil for reverse graffiti!
dingus

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2011, 09:11:56 PM

You can always skip the spray paint and use the stencil for reverse graffiti!

That is what I mean.. *shifty eyes*  Grin

ding·us/ˈdiNGgəs/
Noun: Used to refer to something whose name the speaker cannot remember, is unsure of, or is humorously or euphemistically omitting
ribuck
Donator

Activity: 826
Merit: 1039

View Profile
February 07, 2011, 09:30:14 PM

Talkinrock has a great idea: vinyls of the gold-coin image.

These could be used for viral marketing. Flood an area with them (on billboards, shop windows etc), then people will become curious and will start talking about these mysterious "B" coins. Then, when someone works it out, the news will spread by word of mouth like wildfire.
casascius (OP)
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2011, 09:38:38 PM

The machine I have can only cut the vinyl, not print on it.  Sorry.  All the shapes are made by cutting out of a solid sheet of material - at any given "pixel", there is either material or there is not.

For mass small decals though, those could probably be ordered online, with the price coming down with quantity in bulk.  Maybe I should do a bunch and then sell them for BTC so they are cheap for everybody.  Anyone?

Companies claiming they got hacked and lost your coins sounds like fraud so perfect it could be called fashionable.  I never believe them.  If I ever experience the misfortune of a real intrusion, I declare I have been honest about the way I have managed the keys in Casascius Coins.  I maintain no ability to recover or reproduce the keys, not even under limitless duress or total intrusion.  Remember that trusting strangers with your coins without any recourse is, as a matter of principle, not a best practice.  Don't keep coins online. Use paper or hardware wallets instead.
caveden
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 08, 2011, 08:03:29 AM

Change "stop the fed" by "stop inflation" and you may expand your businness internationally. Wink

Great idea, by the way.
davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2011, 02:22:19 PM

Change "stop the fed" by "stop inflation" and you may expand your businness internationally. Wink

Great idea, by the way.
+1

casascius (OP)
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2011, 03:17:02 PM

Great idea, by the way.

They are made to order and can say anything you want.

carp

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2011, 03:57:59 PM

Talkinrock has a great idea: vinyls of the gold-coin image.

These could be used for viral marketing. Flood an area with them (on billboards, shop windows etc), then people will become curious and will start talking about these mysterious "B" coins. Then, when someone works it out, the news will spread by word of mouth like wildfire.

This seems like a good use for QR code... that alone could pique the curiosity of people with smart phones, though, it would be nice if there were already smartphone clients.

I wonder how feasible a QR Code stencil would be?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: