Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:10:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any chance market bounce back to where it was  (Read 4112 times)
Manojdaran (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

http://fpgadeck.com/

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 06:13:03 AM

For 2 months, market is not consistent. In the past, I have seen worse but the market bounced back well. The current scenario is so weird for me. Almost all the currencies, I have been holding has fallen to where it was when I bought. Can the market ever be back? Im a part time miner by the way.

FPGA Mining Paradise - FPGA Deck http://fpgadeck.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dpui98

Activity: 118

SEELE- Blockchain 4.0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:19:04 AM

I feel sad also bro all my coins are either the to price I bought or -70% of my initial investment... feels bad...

Not sure how the market will ever recover though due to many government policies... it will take a while though if it will recover. The good old times are just far away for now...

SEELE Blockchain 4.0
JOIN US - http://seele.pro
ziyush

Activity: 406
Merit: 76

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:34:19 AM

Higher chance that market will recover in April, i have asked many old investors they all says they will reinvest in April.
if among 10 people 4 are saying like this many people will do same.

Lets see what will happen in April
osipovis

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:35:13 AM

For 2 months, market is not consistent. In the past, I have seen worse but the market bounced back well. The current scenario is so weird for me. Almost all the currencies, I have been holding has fallen to where it was when I bought. Can the market ever be back? Im a part time miner by the way.

Surely it will touch the figures for last year but you will not see the returns like last year. Still better than stocks and mutual funds.
Condoriano

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:39:04 AM

Feel really bad on what's going on with the market. Usually, market will recover on Q2 up to Q4. It was the as before, maybe we need to be patience a little more and prevent panic selling which definitely not good. Let's hope that any FUD or whatever news which cause negative in market will stop soon.

emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 06:40:12 AM

Well, the current scenario is not unusual, it has happened before. I think the market would definitely bounce back, but it would take some time. The current situation would continue for the next three or four months and then the market would pump again.

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:41:52 AM

This is an assurance no words can provide, but seeing the present political interest and the various policies and measures proposed or under discussion, i do feel thats a really positive sign and the market will bounce back.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:46:27 AM

i think this is possible chance for market to will back like previous price, we can watch if in early year bitcoin graphic ussualy run down, and their begin run up at middle year until end year, so be patience guys  
edwardnortonn

Activity: 177

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:05:31 AM

The main characteristic of crypto is that its very unpredictable, we might be at the bottom today but we may never know whats in store tomorrow, it will take time for the market to fully recover but i believe it will get back to where it was, gradually
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:08:41 AM

Someone who say it's time is normal, yeah I believe that just need a time price will comeback to high. I never see this situation before because I just newcomer in cryptoworld. This situation be affected by social media that has an important role for the development of cryptocurrency like facebook, twitter and google. Many investors use this panic selling in this situation, thus making the price continue to weaken. Hopefuly in the next month will come some rumors that make cryptocurrency grow and accepted by the public.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:39:45 AM

Higher chance that market will recover in April, i have asked many old investors they all says they will reinvest in April.
if among 10 people 4 are saying like this many people will do same.

Lets see what will happen in April
No mate i don't see any potential of market to recover in month of April 'cause it's summer and for sure there's a dump . And as far as i know the market always recover during month of november which is the growth rate is gradually increasing and soar until December because a lot of investors investing  for their xmas celeb. And it always happened ( correct me if I'm wrong. ) so op if you're doing part time on crytpo  you should invest on month of November and hold until December to gain more profits.
captain8

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:55:23 AM

Just HODL people, crypto is a long game, how would you feel if the market cap hits a few trillion in say 2-3 years and you cashed out on a low due to emotions? HODL till i die

nikaPetro

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:01:45 AM

My portfolio also sank,but I do not hope that soon the market will stabilize and we will recoup at least its losses.Now, many people panic and they sell everything in the negative,should not do it.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:03:19 AM

it looks weird now because you haven't been around for long enough.
these trends are normal in altcoin market. we have pumping seasons that last quite long sometimes and then market enters the dumping phase where prices of these altcoins that were pumped go back down to where they belong. and finally after some time another pumping season starts.

this time the pumping season lasted most of last year which means the dumping phase can be a lot longer then previous times. so the next phase may come later and for most altcoins it meant they will never go back up to their same huge bubbles ever again.

i expect to see some hot action during summer but i am not yet sure whether that will be the pumping season or not but it certainly will contain many pumps.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:05:37 AM

Yes, I'm sure it will go back to the previous ATH, and then go past it.
Look at the whole market chart on coinmarketcap, and zoom out to one year. Ignore the December rise and Jan/Feb pullback, and you'll see a steady increase. The long-term pattern for crypto is to rise. The last few months have been more dramatic than normal, but haven't changed the overall trend.

Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:14:06 AM

I am always sure that the market will always return back because it has the capability to recover from its own loss. As of now, we are experiencing the bear market where almost of the coins fell. Well, that is part of the economy, if there is a crash, assume that it will always bounce back.

mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:31:26 AM

There is a very high chance that the market will bounce and come back to where it was but we really dont know when  it will happen. Most probably it will happen when the Fud and negative news about bitcoin and altcoin is over.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:34:00 AM

Not only you but all investors of crypto are weird from this market fall because their portfolio also gone down almost 80% from the high level. But I seen the chart of bitcoin, and it falls during jan-march and then starting of april month it start to recover. So hold your all coins not sell a single coins in loss and wait for market to come again in bull phase, you will definitely get good return for sure. Even you can buy some good coins like Steller, Tron, NEO and Cardano in this falling market for good return. 

vladimirjune

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:39:47 AM

Absolutely Yes.The market will recover sooner or later this is not new scenario, This is what you called a healthy market. Investors now are afraid and believe those fuds spreading every year. Once we get used to it soon for the next few years Fuds will not affect the market anymore and i can see a great future in the market. Just continue to spread the good use of bitcoins and cryptocurrency to the people around the world.
Albertio

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:51:32 AM

the situation now is very difficult, the price in the market is very bad, but I hope this is only the cycle that will be in the middle of this year, the market will rise again.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: