Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:10:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any chance market bounce back to where it was  (Read 4112 times)
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:02:25 PM

The markets will someday, return back to where they were before now and most coins will attain a new ATH. It's just time and after the market corrections, let's hope the market takes a new turn.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:36:01 AM

For 2 months, market is not consistent. In the past, I have seen worse but the market bounced back well. The current scenario is so weird for me. Almost all the currencies, I have been holding has fallen to where it was when I bought. Can the market ever be back? Im a part time miner by the way.

The modern market situation can be characterized as unclear. I don’t know if we have reached a bottom of prices. Prices are fluctuated intensively but in a little range. That’s why it is hard to predict next events.
cryptamod

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:59:33 AM

For 2 months, market is not consistent. In the past, I have seen worse but the market bounced back well. The current scenario is so weird for me. Almost all the currencies, I have been holding has fallen to where it was when I bought. Can the market ever be back? Im a part time miner by the way.
It might take a while because the market trend seems to be very bearish and we cannot do anything about it because that is how the market works,ups and downs bears and bulls pulling the market.You might have a good chance when you hold your coins until a great will come,your patience will give you a lot of profits for sure.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
ekn222

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:02:17 AM

no hope
domaska

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:04:38 AM

The markets will someday, return back to where they were before now and most coins will attain a new ATH. It's just time and after the market corrections, let's hope the market takes a new turn.
To make it happen earlier we need to bring our friends to crypto community, otherwise whales will continue to rule this market Smiley
JinCrypts

Activity: 170

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:06:03 AM

Ofcourse there is. It is not a chance because it will really happen in the future. Trust on crypto because it can make impossible happen. After all the fuds are gone, and if the developing of a certain coin is finished then the price will be back.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 08:11:07 AM

The market  will bounce back if we all stop being very fast to spread any bad news we come across about cryptocurrency but always circulate good news about cryptocurrency.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
boss82_big

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:16:51 AM

Now the market is in deep depression and therefore all the coins have fallen at their price. In order for them to start growing again, we need to have some good news that will support this market, then we will start profit.
Anchor867

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:18:36 AM

as of now the market will be low as possible but their is a chance that a lot of investors wont invest this month but they will invest on the april so make sure you came back on april so you can join the pump
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:25:16 AM

The same situation is with me, the price of coins that I have fallen is very low and I am worried that their price will return to the previous one. I think this will take a bit of time, probably a month or two
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:25:30 AM

Before the price actually fell I sold altcoin from bounty because the market situation did not improve. High optimist I hold the market will recover to be able to sell some other altcoin at a price not too low. Cheesy

hardalisas

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:28:48 AM

I am not sure if we can see ATH again, I will never sell my coins at this point.
There has been many ups and downs throughout the years, we can still hope there will be some big pumps ahead.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:37:55 AM

no hope

I am not sure on what basis you are saying this mate because this is crypto world and anything is possible if you go back and have a look we have been through worst crisis than what we are going through now but gradually recovered

Am I spamming? Report me!
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:42:44 AM

I feel sad about the dump too but you've got nothing to lose if you just keep on holding. Just don't be tempted to sell your coins and you will still have a higher chance of earning profit. Hopefully it will recover by April or June. If not, I guarantee you that December will be the best month again.

TradeCrypto

Activity: 237

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:44:29 AM

Even i am going through lots of news analysis chart still cant figure out actual reason . I found only reason is big investors are manipulating market by dumping hard by their holding . Its better to not invest any ICO for the current trend.

Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:45:28 AM

Nobody knows what will happen. The market may bounce back or may not. One thing for sure however is that the quality coin will keep rising in prices steadily as developments is made and milestone is met!
Nakaba

Activity: 167
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:48:28 AM

Anything is possible in crypto. Expect that there is a big dump and pump because the market is so volatile. If the whales decided to pump it , no matter how hard we dump, it will go up because crypto is being manipulated by whales.
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:02:48 AM

chance will be created if there is good news for bitcoin because at this time there is still no good news for bitcoin if only there is good news coming from some countries about bitcoin acceptance then it is definitely bitcoin price will be easy to bounce.
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:15:41 AM

Anything is possible in crypto. Expect that there is a big dump and pump because the market is so volatile. If the whales decided to pump it , no matter how hard we dump, it will go up because crypto is being manipulated by whales.

Not only the whales, it's about a good news also. For example if one of the countries would stop banning cryptpocurrency and allow it as a payment method, the prices will definitely go up as hell.
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:18:13 AM

this is a very sad situation for investors, but if you have patience just wait it till the end of the year.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: