Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:28:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you buy something with a cryptocurrency?  (Read 364 times)
vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:45:54 AM

You can sell your bitcoins and buy something. You do not need a store that only accepts payment with bitcoin. If you invest a lot of time or spend time, you should also get something to reward yourself Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:49:36 AM

I don't have btc yet, but I've earned some altcoins already. For now, I haven't spend it for buying goods or services which is supposed it to be, since our country has no establishment that accepts bitcoin as payment. Hopefully, as it grows more and more, we'll be able to realize this goal.

fatirborju

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:14:07 AM

I bought a gadget from crypto and I can buy more than two gadgets for my family and I can also buy laptops for other needs especially to know about the world of crypto...
Midsign

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:19:07 AM

Bitcoin is accepted in many malls and stores now. I have been able to use bitcoin to pay for many goods and services and its very easy and convenient to use. I know many persons that uses bitcoin to book for flight as well. Its a well known accepted cryptocurrency.
Javanewstar

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:25:37 AM

I didn't buy anything with a cryptographic currency. For now, the cryptocurrency is still in the hype cycle.
So I think it's not practical to use an encrypted currency to buy things right now.

Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:34:17 AM

No, I have never bought something with cryptocurrencies. But I believe in the near future we will be able to do so.

Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:37:18 AM

I didn’t buy anything but sometimes I receive btc for my work.

Did you buy something with a cryptocurrency?

Actually, i am earning BTC daily as my regular income by trading and investment activities. Apart from all them i also take part in this forums signature campaigns, bounties, facebook, twitter, translation campaigns and by this way i used to gain Bitcoins. Till now from the bitcoin i bought many household things and even my new side business was started with the help of my saved bitcoins.Even my first laptop was bought with the help of bitcoins generated from the trading bitcoins.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:51:08 AM

Yes. There are several things you can get online through cryptocurrencies. One of it that i can testify to is ebooks and here in Nigeria, we have a bank test running its token package that you can recharge your phone and buy cameras and other appliances with the token. The advent of this cryptocurrency is really changing the face of businesses and helping to solve some technical financial issues.
Masy scurity

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:55:59 AM

So far I know this cryptocurrency world I never buy something or other business items with bitcoin it, but if we go ahead with the countries that bitcoin is sure there are already like that.

clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:58:29 AM

I buy airtime regularly with cryptocurrency and I even shop online for anything you can think of from software to game,  groceries and consumables!  Shopping with cryptocurrency is very easy and safe.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:02:44 AM

I bought mining equipments with bitcoin, found an electronic store for mining GPU purchase where bitcoin is accepted. With eager I too decided to buy GPU cards from that particular vendor. By the time of purchase the price fell low towards $6500, upon which he accepted partial payment as bitcoin and the rest in terms of fiat.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Black_fox

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:03:42 AM

At the moment I have not bought anything for crypto currency. But I think that everything is ahead.

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
SirgulioB

Activity: 477
Merit: 102

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:15:24 AM

I often use the crypto currency with purchases. Obviously these were mostly digital goods - I bought design services and advertising services. It is very convenient to make calculations in this way with people from other countries.

══════════════[ LYRA ] | Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain | [ LYRA ]══════════════
┌[ Social Media ]──▸───▸───▸───▸───▸───▸// ◈ BitcointalkTelegramTwitterLinkedIn // ┐
└ \\ ✓Customizable tokens  ✓NFTDeFiDEX  ✓Revenue share \\◂───◂───◂─── [ Main Features ] ┘
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:33:41 AM

I has been buy some product and service with cryptocurrency via online, like game voucher, credit for my mobilephone, elektrik , and more. The step is easy and fast and i hope later will be more product and service i can purchase by use crypto.  In my country also there are some restaurant and cafe accepted cryptocurrency although crypto not regulated yet here.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:51:29 AM

yes I've bought clothes using bitcoin but I buy with fellow traders also because in my country bitcoin still not legalkan or still do not have permission to buy and buy bitcoin in general, so I only use bitcoin as payment for fellow bitcoin trading players only if for public I still use local money to avoid incidents that I do not want.
blazingshockwave

Activity: 173

Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:13:51 AM

I use cryptocurrency once in buying an item. It is a Ledger Nano S, I actually don't wanna use bitcoin but I don't want to use my debit card online because it is prone to hacking. Bitcoin is a good alternative to purchase an item as long as the site is legit and reliable. I hope Amazon  and Ebay will have this option in the future.

Astorgame.com  | eSports & Online Gambling | ICO is LIVE
BONUS for early investors
▬▬▬ ◈◈  Website ◈◈  Whitepaper ◈◈  ANN thread ◈◈  Facebook ◈◈  Twitter ◈◈  Telegram ▬▬▬
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 10:59:19 AM

My friend has card from e-payments and I just ask him to cash out small sums if I need. Before this I used youbit exchange. Now after reading forum I'm scared to use it.

Tsar Bomba

Activity: 211

BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:13:13 AM

Yes. I play Naruto Online game and I am usually using Bitcoin to buy their in app money to purchase special items o events. So far this is the online game wherein I used a cryptocurrency like bitcoin to buy in app purchase. I want to try buying something tangible using crypto like t-shirts, house and lot, or car. I wish by year 2020 I can already do this in my country.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
IgniHash

Activity: 224

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:25:40 AM

Honestly, I've never done it before. I always convert it first to FIAT currency.
Then, I but it with FIAT. I only using cryptocurrency to buy crypto assets. Sucha as a token or top 10 coins at Coinmarketcap.

maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:29:46 AM

I never used Crypto as a payment method for items I purchased. I think if the payments you make online will be very risky because all activities require you to pay before receiving the thing you want to own. This can cost you money if the seller is a scammer.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: