Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:13:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: MEGATRON - SCAM PROJECT + BUMPING (with proof)  (Read 496 times)
rpi3eu (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:56:23 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 01:11:14 PM by rpi3eu
Merited by BTCforJoe (1)

I would just like to bring attention of the forum moderators to a scam project called MEGATRON (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3133601.0)

If you examine closely, you'll notice the following:

1) Team pictures are photoshopped

Who they claim their team is:

And here's some proof of photoshop:

2) Team does not exist

Check below number 3

3) Company is registered in Switzerland, yet none of the members aren't on the official business registry (they are falsifying the claims)

https://ag.chregister.ch/cr-portal/auszug/auszug.xhtml;jsessionid=0b5f4df1fa0521aff6266d3b2175?uid=CHE-105.495.678

https://bl.chregister.ch/cr-portal/auszug/auszug.xhtml;jsessionid=0b5f0665c05a45a0f4c5e5924e6a?uid=CHE-108.062.525#

4) Thread bumping
   - you'll notice 99% of the comments are oneliners by newbie accounts saying praise about the project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rpi3eu (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:16:36 AM

Seriously no one is even remotely interested in stopping this?
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:57:32 AM

No one will be interested in taking a step if you don't supply adequate proofs.Images are photoshopped ?Please post them here and show how they're edited.Ann bumping is done ? Report those accounts and their posts here.No one will take efforts on behalf of you.If you want your thread to be taken seriously,please update with relevant proofs.
rpi3eu (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:56:03 PM

No one will be interested in taking a step if you don't supply adequate proofs.Images are photoshopped ?Please post them here and show how they're edited.Ann bumping is done ? Report those accounts and their posts here.No one will take efforts on behalf of you.If you want your thread to be taken seriously,please update with relevant proofs.

You are right.

I edited the OP with some proof
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:39:28 PM

This is NEXT level SCAM...
They even have a Bounty thread that's bubbling with posts... Trash the thread and Ban the OP... Inform mprep ...

This is the Bounty... 1 Million my foot...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3138851.960
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:48:22 PM

Hi,I think OP has provided good evidence for me to lock the threads I posted on their behalf.I have asked Megatron team to reply to this scam accusation in next 24 hours.If they fail to do so,I will delete their thread

Milansilver7

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:20:40 AM

Thank you for providing this information. I have the desire to follow this project thanks to your information, I canceled my intention. I and others should be careful to see ICO.
Taulava1505

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:37:50 AM

Thank you for awaring us.by the way scammer never stop they alive.The first i believed in this project becaused of the reward for bounty participants but one thing is we need more research of the team behind the project.Thank you so much
rpi3eu (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:18:13 PM

Dear post publisher,

We are really surprised after seeing your post. we want Every single member attention here who's are thinking about Megatron. Firstly I will request to Everyone to see carefully this post publishers proof pictures and after inspection asking yourself do you find any face similarity with those pictures. We assure that all our team members are real, just our photodesigner uses some hairdesign from online. we want the right answer from everyone.

Bitcointalk is a famous crypto marketing and developing place. Every single member of bitcointalk is wise enough to take decisions about Megatron. We have a great team and already got a active community with us. More than 14000 members already join our Airdrop. we are inspecting their work and token distribution is going on live. Anyone can visit our website and see everything there.

Therefore, We are here to make lucrative development together. But all people are not same. Before starting our Announcement many bounty high rank member contact us to do our bounty work.But we refused many of them & choose wapinter to do our work. Its really sorrow that some of them are trying every single time to make spam about our project. But we believe that who's are working with Megatron will obviously get numerous profit.We would suggest to everyone to report bitcointalk authority about those spamers who's are making the situation harder for ICO in future.

Thanks everyone. keep supporting us and lets change the future together.

Regards
The Megatron Team

How do you justify that the company Megatron doesn't have a single member listed? Even CEO/CTO/COO are not listed?
In every country, businesses have to have their board of directors written publicly. The ones listed in links above are not the ones you claim to be.
rpi3eu (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:10:33 PM

I think who doesn't got knowledge about bitcoin regulation process which is worldwide they can't understand the  situation easily. Bitcoin regulation is going on switzerland now which make the current situation harder.thanks

LOL what?
How did your sentence answer my question?

But regardless, the entire community knows you're a scam, and you've been exposed as such.

I hope you spent more Money making this scam than you will receive from people.

allahabadi

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:41:08 PM

Hi,I think OP has provided good evidence for me to lock the threads I posted on their behalf.I have asked Megatron team to reply to this scam accusation in next 24 hours.If they fail to do so,I will delete their thread

Good move... But I had warned you on day 1... What took you so long?

I hope you spent more Money making this scam than you will receive from people.

I hope so too. I have negged the newbie account, hoping that others do so too. Obviously only DTs matter.

SCAMMER
TitanAI

Activity: 232
Merit: 32

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:42:43 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 11:22:58 PM by TitanAI

Not saying it is or not a SCAM but here is what I found about Megatron Company:

https://bl.chregister.ch/cr-portal/auszug/auszug.xhtml?uid=CHE-108.062.525#
https://cryptoplanet.club/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/CHE-108.062.525.pdf

https://ag.chregister.ch/cr-portal/auszug/auszug.xhtml?uid=CHE-105.495.678#
https://cryptoplanet.club/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/CHE-105.495.678.pdf

https://prnt.sc/j1yoj8
https://prnt.sc/j1ypk6

Not sure which one is the real deal. I will update data about Megatron as soon as I have more on it here --> https://cryptoplanet.club/megatron-ico-next-gen-scam/

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:09:08 PM

Warning is one thing and providing evidence is another.You didn't sent me any proof to support your accusations

suboz
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:39:48 AM

About the last picture...

This guy he got matched with is Zac something (forgot his last name). He's the founder of a project that my friend showed me a couple months back when I was getting into crypto. Not sure if this helps, but it is something.

The woman in the photo also seems photoshopped IMO.

Is this 2 companies or 1? I'm confused.

SCAMMER

EDIT - Not sure why the picture isn't showing up Sad

🔥🔥🔥Post Malone – Psycho 🔥🔥🔥
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 05:06:05 AM

Therefore, We are here to make lucrative development together. But all people are not same. Before starting our Announcement many bounty high rank member contact us to do our bounty work.But we refused many of them & choose wapinter to do our work. Its really sorrow that some of them are trying every single time to make spam about our project. But we believe that who's are working with Megatron will obviously get numerous profit.We would suggest to everyone to report bitcointalk authority about those spamers who's are making the situation harder for ICO in future.

ICOs like yours are the ones that are making the situation harder...

Your only defense to the accusation that was brought forth upon you is that your designer used some hair designer? Whatever that means...

Look. I get it. Your web designer used a template. And then used stock photos to show your team. But don't you see ANY fault for keeping photos/names of people that do not exist as representatives of your company?

This, to me, just shouts "WE ARE A PUMP AND DUMP ICO FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF MAKING MONEY!". Thanks for bringing this to light, @rpi3eu. Kudos. I think this is enough to have kicked off the snowball of doom for Megatron.

timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:55:04 AM

@wapinter where did you lock the thread? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3133601.340 is still unlocked and anyone is able to reply to it still.

All the people who actually post on their thread are obviously farmed/shill accounts that have the sole purpose of bumping up altcoin ANN threads with their shitposts. ICO bumpnig services is against the forum rules as well so it's more than a scam. The project is also in violation of forum rules. Quite pathetic because it proves that they can't get any organic attention any other way.

The photoshopped image accusation seems to be evidenced as well.

I think who doesn't got knowledge about bitcoin regulation process which is worldwide they can't understand the  situation easily. Bitcoin regulation is going on switzerland now which make the current situation harder.thanks

What does this have to do with anything the OP has said?

Understand that you have just been exposed of having a fake team, photoshopped team members, and employing strategies against the rules of the forum to bring attention to your ANN thread. Instead of posting nonsensical responses, maybe explain what's going on with those issues?

Smiley
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:56:04 AM

Any news about the case, is it already resolved? The bounty thread was locked and now waiting for further details. Why not show OP the real faces of the team to clear the accusations or some video proofs, well if it is possible I guess. The locked thread is bounty campaign. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3138851.0

Well if you clearly see the picture that was edited, OP was right. I mean @Wapinter, you are a great man dude, you should probably dig more about the team.
allahabadi

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:05:44 AM

Warning is one thing and providing evidence is another.You didn't sent me any proof to support your accusations

So even after my warning did u try to investigate or you simply did not bother?
allahabadi

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:05:22 AM

Did you close the threads?
btyco
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:05:28 PM

Nice research, it is a shame that there is no international cyber police hunting these scammers, they just get away with it and move on to another scam. Trade cautiously!

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
azvn

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:21:47 AM

Nice research, just delete it from my following.
They need a professional photoshop before release team picture, if u can see it is Kevin and Amy's pictures in their team have 2 layers of 2 faces and the others just edit some part of face.
how they can scam when they start with poor preparation Cry
cryptomeo

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:26:43 PM

He/They are not doing a great job, the photos are really badly photoshoped. I did found many projects using similar tricks. But some really able to pull it off.. mostly would take it down half way. Too bad there are very little we could do to punished them.

BTW, their announcement thread still active. I starting to like these scam thread, so much info we could find here. Thanks to rpi3eu for the alert. Thumbs Up!
rDieminger

Activity: 784
Merit: 64

■ Professional Spanish Translator

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 12:41:34 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 01:49:45 PM by rDieminger

i AM A SPANISH TRANSLATOR OF MEGATRON.
WE WERE DECEIVED
yes is a scam

AMY ERIN FAKE

ALEX WILSON FAKE

Christian LUTZ FAKE

CHristy LEE FAKE

ERIC JAMES FAKE

JASON GARRISON are a TEMPLATE WEBSITE

JHON FALKINER FAKE

KEVIN FISCHER FAKE

STAFF PAGE DELETED

ALL TEAM ARE TEMPLATED PAGE
rDieminger

Activity: 784
Merit: 64

■ Professional Spanish Translator

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 04:00:21 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 10:55:39 AM by rDieminger
Merited by rpi3eu (1)

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
■ Megatron -  Telegram Admin
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

When asking questions about members of the MEGATRON team, I was BANNED
This are the admin of MEGATRON

@renzkie101 - Rena Avenger

■ Storweey Bounty

i check member in this Bounty and have a Rena Avenger member.

So far it can be coincidence. i take the "personal info of this person.."

@elngotz102 - rena Avenger

I keep reading messages in Storweey and

yes, other admin say "contact with"

■ There is a relationship between @renzkie101 and @elngotz102 ?

a) i check publish of  mr. @elngotz102

ACCOUNT

NOTE:
Sex: FEMALE ??

when y check the last publish of @elngotz102, obtain

→Normal post

→ Normal post,

BUT IN THIS POST

There is a relations from @renzkie101 and @elngotz102, are the same people.
Reply Post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3003225.msg30948455#msg30948455

■ Conclusion @renzkie101 are @elngotz102 ?

So far I can only say that this man is the administrator of Megatron, a admin channel of Storweey and that he knew everything because when he asked me about Banned.

What do you say Mr Rene Luga Agraviador Jr.?

Account of Rene Luga Agraviador Jr.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/elngotz101
Twitter: https://twitter.com/elngotz101
Medium: https://medium.com/@elngotz101
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/patgab101

COMUNICATION:

the company Storweey has no relationship with Mr. Rene Luga, is not part of the team. He was a freelance collaborator in a Telegram chat, But known this complaint no longer provides admin services.

Kyrhy

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:10:41 PM

This is like bunnytoken
rpi3eu (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:21:28 AM

Good job!

That face should be publicly exposed and shamed.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: