Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:32:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health |  (Read 132411 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kuturKOB
Copper Member

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:08:50 PM

How many tokens team owns now? Probably it us still possible to conduct Initial Exchange offering? That was asked here earlier but still no answer
No. That's not an option. Personally me as private investor does not appreciate such thing. Not needed. IMHO
Why not? Veri block ICO has been finished now in 2 sec!! The same could be with medicohealth. Why is it bad for you as for private investor?
Most of private investors have lock up. After ieo price will go up hard but after that will drop down very hard as well
In any case it is boosting the hype and awareness around the project. In long run it is only good point
If I were the person with 6 month lock up witnessing 100% pump and 200% dump I would be completely frustrated in the project. That's why no.. I deny the opportunity of ieo
What 6 month lock up are you talking about?? There is no lock up for investors at all!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
massonnito_jj

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:16:00 PM

I don't find any articles about CEO of medicohealth. What any other projects, companies, start ups was he involved?
tomas_jeferson
Copper Member

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:30:25 AM

I don't find any articles about CEO of medicohealth. What any other projects, companies, start ups was he involved?
It is the first blockchain start up for Milan (CEO of medicohealth). Will see soon how good he will cope with that Wink
Eddynamo

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:36:24 AM

It is the first blockchain start up for Milan (CEO of medicohealth). Will see soon how good he will cope with that Wink
Well, soft cap is reached as far as I know. That means he is doing everything right so far
Forsmagor

Activity: 312
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:55:27 AM

Well, soft cap is reached as far as I know. That means he is doing everything right so far
Reaching soft cap does not mean he is doing smth good. He will be able to show his capabilities later during this year

( Bitozz )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( Bitozz )
#1 Derivative ecosystem for crypto assets
Ceranalv
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 12:30:12 PM

Reaching soft cap does not mean he is doing smth good. He will be able to show his capabilities later during this year
What's the upcoming milestones here? What upgrade/news is coming the next?
Gianilf

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:20:28 PM

Listing on exchanges. That's what all the investors here are looking for
Zheastabed

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:52:31 AM

Any news what exactly exchanges are being considered for the first listings?  So much time since ICO was announced gone but still no even single hint about exchanges Huh
Forsmagor

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:52:32 AM

Any news what exactly exchanges are being considered for the first listings?  So much time since ICO was announced gone but still no even single hint about exchanges Huh
Agree. Too much time gone since ICO was announced. However there is still no news about exchanges  Sad

larim007
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:02:47 AM

Agree. Too much time gone since ICO was announced. However there is still no news about exchanges  Sad
Smart contract is already deployed. We already can add it to any dex and start trading
kuturKOB
Copper Member

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 12:17:21 PM

I wanna check the legal details of this project. Where is it based? Wanna check the official website in the jurisdiction to what project belongs
massonnito_jj

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:31:43 PM

Brand awareness is critical for medicohealth success. I really hope team pay special attention to this point this year
Forsmagor

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:15:54 AM

Brand awareness is critical for medicohealth success. I really hope team pay special attention to this point this year
They have won the Bold award in Italy as the best ICO project. I'm sure team will focus on the promotion of this achievement now

opskin_man
Copper Member

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:24:02 AM

They have won the Bold award in Italy as the best ICO project. I'm sure team will focus on the promotion of this achievement now
What's bold award? Where can I read any article about that or smth?
Forsmagor

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:52:51 AM

I think article will be published in the nearest time.
https://bold-awards.com/ - you can find medicohealth there

massonnito_jj

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:24:42 PM

What's the benefits of that event for the project?? Any partnerships were set?
Forsmagor

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:43:08 PM

All that info will be included in the upcoming press realese. That's why stay tuned.
Ps bold awards you usually obtained by only top knock projects and individuals

Zheastabed

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:14:43 AM

All that info will be included in the upcoming press realese. That's why stay tuned.
Ps bold awards you usually obtained by only top knock projects and individuals
I wish team participated in the upcoming Consemsys event. That would boost the popularity of the project for sure!
Forsmagor

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:53:34 PM

Is medicohealth tradable anywhere? Any exchange? Even the smallest one.
Not yet. According to the CEO token has to enter exchanges in few months

zafrodik

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:47:36 AM

Is medicohealth tradable anywhere? Any exchange? Even the smallest one.
Not yet. According to the CEO token has to enter exchanges in few months
Nowadays ICOs usually postpone exchange listings. I very hope the same won't happen here. We need some exact info what exchanges and when we will enter
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: