Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:24:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zeex ICO Discussion - real world use case for crypto  (Read 140 times)
macwinny (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:44:17 AM

Hi everyone thought I'd start a thread today to discuss a new ico I am investing in which is zeex (http://zeex.me) I believe it's a solid project with a real world use case for crypto. It can be used for crypto to fiat transactions for websites like Amazon aswell as PlayStation and Xbox.

Here is a quick summary of zeex

ZEEX creates a platform that will offer an easy way to buy and sell corporate currencies (gift cards) with cryptocurrencies, and vice versa, without the need for traditional fiat currencies. This enables the end user to bypass the costly and cumbersome fiat processes and exchanges, and will unlock the huge potential of cryptocurrency adoption for day-to-day shopping – ultimately becoming the bridge between crypto money and services/goods.

Would love to hear any and all thoughts on this also if you are interested in this ico here is there telegram http://t.me/zeexme

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TradingTime2018

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:33:59 AM

This seems like a good investment opportunity. Zeex will get us one step closer to crypto mass adoption! Will join their TG group to learn more...
The-Hodler

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:40:34 AM

I've read about Zeex and I'm not to sold on it at the moment.   They are trying to raise $50 Million HardCap.... 

Its seems a good idea, that there is No Fee and obviously you don't need Fiat, but that Hardcap is really troubling me...

I've signed into the TG, but I'm not sure whether this is a goer, or a dead one..

Is there anything like it on the market?  Guess I'll ask them, best way to work out whats what...
M@gical1!

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:42:51 AM

The gift cards will get widespread adoption. People will be desperate to get rid of unwanted small holdings of crypto to get a gift card or purchase something of value from their chain of retailers. I think 250 at last count. I also joined their telegram last week.

This might enable me to avoid the taxman too with small holdins, but leave that to my accountant to confirm.

Great day-to-day shopping –or to save up for a more expensive present, but for me it will be gifts to mates already on the Blockchain. Boys and girls you know what you will be getting for Christmas this year.

magician
macwinny (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:58:24 AM

I've read about Zeex and I'm not to sold on it at the moment.   They are trying to raise $50 Million HardCap.... 

Its seems a good idea, that there is No Fee and obviously you don't need Fiat, but that Hardcap is really troubling me...

I've signed into the TG, but I'm not sure whether this is a goer, or a dead one..

Is there anything like it on the market?  Guess I'll ask them, best way to work out whats what...

The hard cap is quite high I agree but I personally believe it is a solid project I'm also not sure if there is anything else on the market like this
naifyboy

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:04:53 AM

I like to concept. Takes out the middle man and a loads of charges when converting back to fiat.
I should work out if enough people support it.
I have joined the TG.
I wonder what any tax implications are.
macwinny (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:10:09 AM

I'm interested to know about the tax implications aswell because I sure capital gains tax only covers crypto to pounds in my case not goods
The-Hodler

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 11:38:30 AM

Maybe I'm wrong on my comment regarding Hardcap...    I just found out that there's already an Existing sister company to Zeex called Zeek.   Already has the infrastructure in place..   Wow that could be big....   Still a massive Hardcap

https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/zeex-vs-zeek-43a186a2e4f5

naifyboy

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:39:09 AM

I'm interested to know about the tax implications aswell because I sure capital gains tax only covers crypto to pounds in my case not goods

I'm quite sure that tax is not chargeable on crypto to goods. So that's a massive selling point.
Looking at their website and white paper, they seem to have some great partnerships. I assume the list will get bigger?
naifyboy

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:45:16 AM

Maybe I'm wrong on my comment regarding Hardcap...    I just found out that there's already an Existing sister company to Zeex called Zeek.   Already has the infrastructure in place..   Wow that could be big....   Still a massive Hardcap

https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/zeex-vs-zeek-43a186a2e4f5

Yeah apart from the hardcap, all else seems good. Zeek are a big company, I know of them already.
I think once people can see the benefits of being able to exchange crypto>voucher>goods with potential tax benefits, it could be very successful.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 12:18:24 PM

I think it is time for some of these ICOs to realize that it is better to just do a crowsale rather than to sell the block-chain tech, this can be done easily without having your own tokens, another thing I observed here is that newbies and brand new accounts are the ones posting on the thread. To be realistic $50 million Hard cap is outrageous

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
The-Hodler

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 01:45:51 PM

Been here since October...     Cry

Hardcap is bonkers....   
Lareina

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:54:55 AM

I think it is time for some of these ICOs to realize that it is better to just do a crowsale rather than to sell the block-chain tech, this can be done easily without having your own tokens, another thing I observed here is that newbies and brand new accounts are the ones posting on the thread. To be realistic $50 million Hard cap is outrageous
50 million dollars is a bit high. Few projects will set such a high hard cap. As a new means of payment, there are too many competitors to compete.
TashBLIL

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:20:13 AM

Hey guys! Smiley The reason Zeex needs to raise a relatively big amount is that 55 percent of the proceeds goes to a working capital – inventory of gift cards. Zeex is building an economy with a huge demand which needs to be supported so the economy will grow.
Omnopon)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:01:17 PM

Seems good, but really is it? Massive Hardcap, and somewhere it does not seem trustful, if you want to invest here- it is okay, but it is still and ICO...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: